Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Scott Hood is a complete moron
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

This Scott Hood is a complete moron

Jan 22, 2014, 8:17 PM

Is he comparing what Dabo has done to Hatfield and West? See coots, we're about more than just one game, obviously they don't care about conference chap and BCS bowls, national attention. Probably cause they can't win them. Remember Spurrier when he first got to SC, down played the Clemson rivalry and was all about conference title. Yet now he is obsessed over Clemson and doesn't talk about anything else but us

http://southcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1600503#sthash.P9VVomKg.2G4j8hYX.dpbs

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my lord....smfh.....

Jan 22, 2014, 8:30 PM

pure fiction....

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

That has to be the dumbest and most pathetic article I have

Jan 22, 2014, 8:32 PM

read. Dabo has won Conference title, BCS bowl, 32 games in 3 years and doesn't deserve the raise. Also comparing what Dan Rad did in the 90's to where the SEC is now after 7 straight is the most stupid thing I have heard

You hit the moron on the head with that!!!!!!!!!!!***

Jan 22, 2014, 8:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You hit the moron on the head with that!!!!!!!!!!!***

Jan 22, 2014, 8:34 PM

hilarious....

Jan 22, 2014, 8:34 PM

an article that should have been about sos is all about Clemson...on THEIR site where they say they are not obsessed with Clemson.

Pure gold

Re: hilarious....

Jan 22, 2014, 8:45 PM

"When push comes to shove, Swinney's contract is essentially a concession by Radakovich and Clemson that, in terms of the Palmetto State rivalry, the salad days of past decades are over, and limiting USC to six wins over a 26-year span (1980-2005) will likely never happen again considering the significant financial resources and the superior coaching and administrative leadership available to USC now and in the future.

In short, Radakovich understood Clemson's 'USC problem' isn't going away anytime soon regardless of who the Clemson coach is, so he decided to bite the bullet and give Swinney the dough - See more at: http://southcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1600503#sthash.P9VVomKg.bEsCKBEs.dpuf

Are you serious! What the ###### doesn't realize is when Surrier leaves they are back to the pathetic team they were. "Superior coaching and administrative leadership" What a joke.

Re: This Scott Hood is a compete moron

Jan 22, 2014, 8:49 PM

Just an FYI.. He is no relation to me. I swear.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was curious about that***

Jan 22, 2014, 8:50 PM

Haha, do you know him David? I'd clarify that myself***

Jan 22, 2014, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: This Scott Hood is a compete moron ]

Thank goodness for that, because Ole Spud was about to

Jan 22, 2014, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: This Scott Hood is a compete moron ]

run over to Clemson tomorrow and whip your ###. Saved us both a lot of trouble.

Jan 22, 2014, 8:53 PM

Every click on this link or visit to this site = money in the pocket for the site and the writer. He can say what they will. I refuse to pad their pockets.

Jan 22, 2014, 8:58 PM

A typical article to fuel the uneducated and unintelligent in Columbia. Hood and Stevo are probably drinking buddies. They surely can't write about Frank Martin to boost their clicks and subscription.Patience...our time will come and we will enjoys the spoils with a high level of professionalism and class.

Pure coot propaganda!***

Jan 22, 2014, 8:58 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get back to me when they

Jan 22, 2014, 9:00 PM

win the conference

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Most illogical article in awhile

Jan 22, 2014, 9:28 PM

I still don't get the leap from Usuc's new found SEC funds to why Dan R would now need to ink Dabo to a long term lucrative deal. Apples and oranges. I hope this guy is not an attorney....sounds like politician logic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Roy Philpott answer to that article

Jan 22, 2014, 10:04 PM

These articles will fade after this season. Win and it disappears. Take shots while you can or hope you get 6 turnovers because you're going to need it. In the meantime let em gloat. This unprecedented territory won't last forever or even past Nov

Remember when Philpott said USC would never beat Clemson

Jan 22, 2014, 10:14 PM

consistently?

Yeah.

However, as a Gamecock fan I'm not worried about the next Clemson win. Eventually Clemson will win again, Carolina won 6 times in that 26 years it seemed as though Clemson won every year.

The key for Carolina is keeping Clemson from winning two in a row.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Well good Lord, it had been 40+ years since you did beat us

Jan 22, 2014, 10:20 PM

2 in a row. I'd say it was right for 40 years huh? Bottom line is that article was the dumbest thing I have ever read. If you don't agree, then you're just as dumb

Remember when you posted on TigerNet....

Jan 22, 2014, 10:25 PM [ in reply to Remember when Philpott said USC would never beat Clemson ]

that you would never post here again?

Yeah, I remember, too........liar

Re: Remember when Philpott said USC would never beat Clemson

Jan 22, 2014, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Remember when Philpott said USC would never beat Clemson ]

IF Roy said that he underestimated just how LOW the dirty c$$ts would go!!they have had to use every dirty trick in the book and their admin is behind it all!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember when Philpott said USC would never beat Clemson

Jan 23, 2014, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Remember when Philpott said USC would never beat Clemson ]

You fail to realize that even with your 5 wins and beast seasons in history you are still the little brother nationally. Clemson is considered the better program because we do have trophies in the trophy case. Your media can write all the articles in the world but it's not going to change the national perception. The difference in you now and Clemson in the past is Clemson is only one win away from things being back to normal. When SCar was losing you had a huge uphill climb and a couple wins here and there never really mattered.

null

I think Hood was a real estate attorney in Irmo about 8-10

Jan 22, 2014, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Most illogical article in awhile ]

years ago. Couldn't make a living at it and became a coot mouthpiece of crap.

Re: This Scott Hood is a complete moron

Jan 22, 2014, 10:08 PM

West was a Joke, but Hatfield was not a bad coach. He came at a bad time, but his record was not bad. No one could have made it during the post Danny firing era.

Jan 22, 2014, 10:23 PM

Is he David Hood's evil, SCAR loving, twin brother?

What a stupid article.

Never mind, I see David has already nipped that one in the bud.

Message was edited by: summeyd®

The author's comments are based upon the assumption

Jan 23, 2014, 7:26 AM

that the SEC will always remain the most lucrative conference. Maybe they will; maybe they won't.

The probability is based upon what the public likes, and if there is a truism in American business, it's that the money-people are going to go where the public demands. We've all seen that over the years even in regular TV broadcasting, for the producers of shows that we deemed the "best ever" eventually found the public's attention turning elsewhere...and hence, cancellations and/or newer, "best ever" shows appearing.

It'll be interesting over the next few years to see what, if anything, the ACC can do with our newest members to begin attracting more public interest. If that happens, watch what happens to our own income.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Written like a true fanboy... I still don't get what DRad's

Jan 23, 2014, 8:32 AM

stint at Southern California has anything to do with the rivalry, but oh well...

Jan 24, 2014, 8:40 AM

If anyone has had to listen to this guy's weekly segment on Spartanburg's ESPN 1500 station, you know he is an idiot.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic