Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Jeff Scott Tom Herman rubbish is as absurd as
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

This Jeff Scott Tom Herman rubbish is as absurd as

Nov 17, 2015, 8:19 AM

doing an online petition to have the gametime changed. I refrained from commenting on this yesterday, because on a superficial level it's so ridiculous. But on a deeper level it is so insulting; Jeff Scott is the consummate professional. His integrity is well documented. His family name for that matter, a half a century, collectively, of being men of honor and men of their words.That's why they're so highly regarded and respected within the coaching communities, and we are Blessed to have them. Our entire staff are men of high character and they sell Clemson ! They don't need to say anything derogatory regarding that dumpster fire, ######## in cootlumbia to elevate our program. Clemson sells itself! Y'all's history is well documented, 100 plus of mediocrity and losing ! Maybe I am over-reacting, but it rubbed me wrong posting BS about CJS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if it's true, since when did the

Nov 17, 2015, 8:25 AM

truth become so bad to tell? He's saving a friend from a dumpster fire. Sounds like a good friend to me.

Re: Even if it's true, since when did the

Nov 17, 2015, 8:27 AM

while it may be true, it's well documented that our staff doesn't bad mouth other programs. They sell Clemson. Jeff Scott is remotely worried about USuCk, that is until game prep next week

isn't remotelt that should've said***

Nov 17, 2015, 8:28 AM

The coots will put together a couple of good years in a row

Nov 17, 2015, 8:26 AM

every hundred years or so. Our great grand children will have to suffer for a couple of years just like we did.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Jeff Scott Tom Herman rubbish is as absurd as

Nov 17, 2015, 8:42 AM

Whose to say Tom Herman didn't call coach Scott and ask him his opinion on the job, city, school etc ... It would have been a disservice for anyone to say anything but the truth. Not saying this happened, but if coaches talk offline as much as it is said they do then this is certainly a plausible explanation for the rumor. I know as I travel folks ask me about Columbia all the time - I never hold back on my critique of the sandpit.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic