Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This FGF poster bought Jake Bentley's Kool-Aid
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

This FGF poster bought Jake Bentley's Kool-Aid

Apr 18, 2018, 1:26 PM

"haha who cares. They keep getting highly rated qb's and wr's. Yes Qb is the most important position on the field but only one can play at a time. So out of all those 5 star and 4 star qb's only one will be playing in the game. lol. Wake me up when they are signing 5 star lineman, linebackers and secondary. Our recruiting is just as good or better than their is currently."

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/recruiting.264711/

Good reading. It's fun to see our rival admit when we are better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This FGF poster bought Jake Bentley's Kool-Aid

Apr 18, 2018, 1:45 PM

Ok, that guy hit every branch on the way down the stupid tree..

"call me when they are signing 5 star linemen, linebackers, secondary"..

ok...ring.....ring...

Defense:
Xavier Thomas (ouch that must sting)
Josh Belk (5 star on 247, 4 star on others)
KJ Henry
AJ Terrell (5 star by Rivals)
Tre Lamar (5 star by Rivals)
Rahshaun (Shaq) Smith (5 star by Rivals)
Christian Wilkins
Dexter Lawrence

Offensive line:
Mitch Hyatt
Jackson Carman (5 star on Rivals) <--this last year's class....hello

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2018, 1:55 PM

And it must have been a redwood tree.

Apr 18, 2018, 1:50 PM

Gamecock fan are like a pecan tree in the fall. Shake the tree and we're surrounded by nuts.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JoE21...wisdom abounds in your tree, I see

Apr 18, 2018, 1:59 PM

from trunk to highest branch!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s either living under a rock or smoking them. Don’t know which one.***

Apr 18, 2018, 1:54 PM

Wait one chicken picken minute....are you saying AGAIN ?

Apr 18, 2018, 2:14 PM

But I was told NEVER again ???

I really enjoy posts like that *****

Apr 18, 2018, 2:16 PM

null

Message was edited by: Carlsbad®

Re: I realy enjoy posts like that *****

Apr 18, 2018, 2:24 PM

Evidence of how ignorant a fan base they have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The entire thread was entertaining

Apr 18, 2018, 3:49 PM [ in reply to I really enjoy posts like that ***** ]

They are either in total denial, or think we paid them

Re: It just means their tears in November will be that more

Apr 18, 2018, 2:29 PM

delicious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Apr 18, 2018, 4:39 PM

I don't think there is a more butt hurt school in the country than usuc. Some of them are now starting to agree we have a dynasty at Clemson just to ease their pain by admitting it!!! But even those will talk about about a plan that would bring us back down to their level. They are dying a slow miserable death on FGF without a cure in sight. They even hope they will be allowed to start hiring and firing our coaches. Them coots are always wanting what we have, but they don't have a clue of how to obtain beyond crying about it. And saying that somebody has to bring us down before they can get to where we're at. Ain't that something, they believe that we have to fall before they can get better. They are blaming us for them being below mediocrity. That is a good thing though, because that means they still haven't figured it out, LMFAO at them, do they go to school to become that ridiculously stupid!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2018, 8:55 PM

they must have a stupidity major in their curriculum,because they've proven it time and time again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

The Coots actually do RECRUIT quite well...

Apr 18, 2018, 5:05 PM

their problem is that they have a commitment issue from their recruits when a better(or even another mediocre) school offers and the guys jump to the other team. They lose an average of 6 commits a year before/or on signing day.

Their problem is the same as it has always been

Apr 18, 2018, 8:57 PM

For some reason of which for the life of me I cannot fathom, those clowns fancy themselves as some elite, traditional power and simply cannot understand why we out recruit them each and every year and have infinitely more success. It is my firm belief that they will never grasp the reality that stares them in the face daily. I guess, to be frank, you could sum it up by saying they are the single most ignorant, diluded fan base on the planet.

Apr 18, 2018, 9:44 PM

Wow, looks like there could be at least one knowledgeable poaster over there. I would have to buy this lonely person a beer if given the chance, like Albert Einstein being cursed to the land of dunces.

carolimamike864
Like it or not, the truth of the matter is... the Clemson brand is white hot right now. They've been in the CFB Playoffs 3 straight years, won a nat'l title over Bama, and lost a close one to Bama. Doesn't get much better than that. And they've had the luxury of being able to pick and choose in recruiting... small classes, but quality over quantity. Their last 2 classes were only 17 and 14, while other teams were taking the full 25.

But this year, they have the full allotment of schollies to give, and I fear they are going to rack up big time. Everything is lining up - media exposure, top notch facilities, and a stable coaching staff that are relentless in recruiting. Bottom line... if we're going to beat them anytime soon, it will have to be coaching & scheme, because the talent gap is not closing, it's getting bigger.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic