Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Borat 2 has me dead
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

This Borat 2 has me dead

Oct 23, 2020, 1:25 PM

It's not as funny as the first, but that's not a good barometer really.

I'm sitting here in my living room laughing like a maniac in the middle of the afternoon.

Misogyny satire will never NOT be funny to me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Borat 2 has me dead

Oct 23, 2020, 1:27 PM

The first Borat movie was stressful to watch. I don't think I'll watch the second one.

funny, I'm the same way.....

Oct 23, 2020, 2:07 PM

For some reason I get really uncomfortable with that type of humor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh boy, I hate to be the one to tell you this

Oct 23, 2020, 2:38 PM

But the reason it makes you uncomfortable are your subconscious stereotypical systematically prejudiced biases that toxic patriarchy has embedded into your cognitive awareness, and seeing that type of behavioral purveyor in that context makes you psychological bedrock shift a little bit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like I owe you a copay after that post.***

Oct 23, 2020, 3:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 1:27 PM

The first Borat movie was stressful to watch. I don't think I'll watch the second one.

About a month ago I got on a kick and utoobed

Oct 23, 2020, 1:28 PM

all the old Ali G Skits. I think Ali G is funnier than Borat butt both are GOLD JERRY.

I'm sure there is something more stupider than Borat.

Oct 23, 2020, 1:37 PM

But at the moment I can't think of it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Running***

Oct 23, 2020, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Beat me to it***

Oct 23, 2020, 1:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fertility Dance got me rolling***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:01 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The black "babysitter" was so wholesome too.***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:04 PM

Not there yet. Cosmetic surgery now.***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:08 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 2:04 PM

Him eating the lipstick and the “country steve” performance were the highlights for me

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He sucks like ............

Oct 23, 2020, 2:08 PM

Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, Jim Carey and etc.

Can you tell I don't like stupid comedy?

#BahHumbug

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never thought he was funny either***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will Ferrell and Jim Carey seem like the type of people who

Oct 23, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to He sucks like ............ ]

will just completely wreck a good time. I don't know why, but they give me the same kind of vibe I get from Jim Harbaugh. As if the only people who like/can tolerate them are the ones who really don't have to interact with them too much.

I can see a scenario where you're all just sitting there at a waterfront bar with a group of friends having a nice evening and they ##### their pants on purpose or something and start screaming about how much it stinks. Or they start harassing the people at the table next to you.

I dunno, but I get where you're coming from here.

My wife's sister had a boyfriend like that.

Oct 23, 2020, 2:23 PM

He was kind of loud, and would just randomly start bothering people around us whenever we went anywhere. It was embarrassing.

He was like 26 and was finally starting to figure out that he wasn't going to have a pro baseball career after starting one year in some 3A tech school in NC. Then he tried to be a sales guy for some basbeall bat or glove company or something and sucked at that. I dunno; he was just a luser.

My sisters ex boyfriend/leach was similar, but a little

Oct 23, 2020, 2:31 PM

different in that his thing seemed to be using really bad, explicit language around small children when out in public. You couldn't just sit there and have a conversation, he had to be at max volume....Everything he said was like "MAN, ####...I ######' THINK IMA GET THE GOD ###### PATTY MELT...#### WHAT THE GOD ###### #### DO I ###### WANT TO DRINK.....####, GET ME A ###### SWEET TEA WITH NO ###### GOD ###### LEMON"

Last I heard he's still wanting an apology from me, too.

eff him***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:51 PM

Now, now...Billy Madison was hilarious.

Oct 23, 2020, 3:17 PM [ in reply to He sucks like ............ ]

O'Doyle Rules!

The show was way better than any of the movies

Oct 23, 2020, 2:14 PM

Anyways - I used to work in the same building as SirusXM. Went into work one day and I see a bunch of guests going in, no big deal. I get in an elevator and then a hand holds it open. Sacha Baron Cohen dressed as Borat and his sidekick in the movie along with a bunch of handlers all huddle into the elevator. Everyone is making fun of Sacha then he says "#### all of you" in his normal voice. He was going up to do an interview with Stern. Was pretty funny to see everyone ripping on him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alexa, order three Fleshlight***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:41 PM

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic