Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Think Kelly B will have a ceremony
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Think Kelly B will have a ceremony

Jan 9, 2019, 1:22 PM

or will they just mail her ring to Mizzou and hope a meth-head mailman don't steal it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think Kelly B will have a ceremony

Jan 9, 2019, 1:27 PM

Definitely, he and belk can go the the local speak easy get a beer and cry in it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Belk would also order

Jan 9, 2019, 1:29 PM

wings and loaded fries.

Kelly B earned his ring. Why go negative when things are so

Jan 9, 2019, 1:30 PM

positive?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Kelly B earned his ring !?!?!?!

Jan 9, 2019, 1:36 PM

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Kelly B earned his ring. Why go negative when things are so

Jan 9, 2019, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Kelly B earned his ring. Why go negative when things are so ]

Some folks can’t help themselves sadly. Since Mizzou is not on Clemson’s schedule, I will be pulling for KB to have a nice year with them, especially when he plays the coots.

In retrospect, it all worked out for the best. Dabo made the right call. Trevor is amazing. The Tigers have another trophy. And Kelly B should get a shot at a full season and extra development while at Mizzou to give him the best shot at achieving his dream.

It’s a win-win and we should leave it at that.

kelly didn earn chit he is a quitter

Jan 9, 2019, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Kelly B earned his ring. Why go negative when things are so ]

d

KB graduated from clemson and earned his ring.

Jan 9, 2019, 2:56 PM

Did you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Your generation and mine obviously have a whole different

Jan 9, 2019, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Kelly B earned his ring. Why go negative when things are so ]

idea of what "earn" means.

Kelly B will get nothing and like it***

Jan 9, 2019, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Kelly B earned his ring. Why go negative when things are so ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly B will get nothing and like it

Jan 9, 2019, 4:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I'm guessing Dabo might be. ...

Jan 9, 2019, 1:34 PM

leaving it up to the players to decide if KB gets a ring or not. IMO, he gave that up when he left the team.

He's one of the players that got us here. 2nd half of the A&M game was him earning a ring***

Jan 9, 2019, 1:40 PM

Benedict Arnold got us through Saratoga too, but didn't

Jan 9, 2019, 2:03 PM

get any "We won the the Revolution" Ring.

I think he did

Jan 9, 2019, 3:05 PM

Saw it on pawn stars

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I think he did

Jan 9, 2019, 3:48 PM

Nope. Rick had a buddy who came in and said it was fake.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew it looked fake***

Jan 9, 2019, 6:11 PM

LMAO solid***

Jan 9, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Benedict Arnold got us through Saratoga too, but didn't ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And then he quit.***

Jan 9, 2019, 4:07 PM [ in reply to He's one of the players that got us here. 2nd half of the A&M game was him earning a ring*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Who cares. It worked out best for Clemson to have him out

Jan 9, 2019, 1:44 PM

of the way so that our staff didn't have to continue allowing him to take reps from Trevor or Chase.

Now, at the time, I was disappointed that he decided to leave because my primary concern is Clemson. But, he helped us beat Texas A&M, so I have no problem giving him a freaking ring. And I have no problem not giving him a ring.

Kelly B transferred to another school

Jan 9, 2019, 1:47 PM

Gave up his entitlement to a ring when he left Clemson. No longer a student nor a player for Clemson.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Why bring up KB? That was Sep and in Jan the Tigers are

Jan 9, 2019, 1:50 PM

15-0 and national champs. Also I don't think Dabo or the team cares what anyone else thinks and it is up to them.

Jan 9, 2019, 1:52 PM

One has to wonder if KB would even want a NC ring from a team that he is no longer with. I could care less either way, but if he wanted one and I were Dabo, then I would ensure that he got a ring. Life is more than about football. Also, if KB wants to come back to CLEMSON for SG's each year and participate in the festivities, I'm okay with that too. He took us to the CFP for goodness sake. He gets a pass from me.

That's a bit disrespectful of a Clemson Alum who...

Jan 9, 2019, 2:04 PM

...took us as far as his god given talents could. If anything, he took a path that wasn't a distraction for the team. During the aTm game how many of you were clamoring for KB to save us, which he did. I wouldn't be offended one bit if KB showed up for the ring ceremony. There are a lot of folks who will be getting that ring and I guarantee you that KB did more for this team than a lot of them. Just let it go man!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please name a player who is getting a ring

Jan 9, 2019, 2:13 PM

who deserves it less than KB.

I'll hang up and listen.

You do understand that more than just players and coaches...

Jan 9, 2019, 2:18 PM

...get the ring....right?

I'll go get some popcorn....

Can you name a few people who quit on their team when the

Jan 9, 2019, 2:21 PM

chips were down who are getting rings?

Far as I'm concerned, I'd rather Chase Brice get 2 rings.

Who do you think gave Chase that opportunity to shine?

Jan 9, 2019, 2:23 PM

;)

Chase Brice could have sat the bench all year

Jan 9, 2019, 2:41 PM

He was the 5th best qb we had at one point. Didn't whine or cry, just showed up every day and worked. He could have sat all year and still worked just as hard. That should be celebrated.

It is being celebrated...and I saw him on the natty field***

Jan 9, 2019, 3:13 PM

Jan 9, 2019, 3:18 PM

If KB stayed, we would have lost the syracuse game. No NC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If stayed clemson beats Syracuse by 50***

Jan 9, 2019, 6:12 PM

Ya'll better be thankful he decided to transfer

Jan 9, 2019, 3:18 PM

or we would have had this QB controversy vibe over our program all year. Maybe not from our coaches but the national media, possibly a portion of the team, from him, parents, etc... with him transferring right away it cleared the air and paved the way for this championship.

Thankful for his departure and and contribution to Clemson athletics.

Re: Ya'll better be thankful he decided to transfer

Jan 9, 2019, 4:41 PM

^^^This^^^ I think his leaving was the best thing that could have happened for Clemson.
I feel like continuing to split time between the 2 qb's would not have been helpful to the team.
I didn't like his comments as he went out the door. But I wish him well at his new school, especially against the coots.

Bango.***

Jan 9, 2019, 6:13 PM [ in reply to Ya'll better be thankful he decided to transfer ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KB gave up all rights to any accolades when HE decided

Jan 9, 2019, 3:46 PM

he didn't want to be a part of the program anymore. It really isn't complicated.

Jan 9, 2019, 4:04 PM

He did start a third of the games during the regular season and helped us win one of our tougher games of the season. You can debate whether we win the A&M game without him or not, but regardless, he did enough to help us win that one.

I think giving him the ring is a win/win anyway. It makes us look good by taking the high road by doing it so that’s a win. On the other hand for the haters it’s still a win IMO because I can’t imagine he’ll feel proud to wear it or anything, and really it’ll most likely be a reminder of what he missed out on.

Jan 9, 2019, 5:02 PM

Are you upset because you are not getting a ring? KB will get a ring because he was part of the team during part of the year. There are players every year that get Super Bowl rings that are playing for another team by the time the Super Bowl comes around. Dabo didn't agree with KB's decision, but I imagine that he respects that decision, and he certainly will not be spiteful and withhold a ring from KB. If I had to guess, I would think that KB will also be prouder of his 2016 ring, even though he had more meaningful playing time this year. Regardless, it seems odd to think that we should take away from our celebration because we question the legitimacy of someone else celebrating as well.

Who? Never heard of her.***

Jan 9, 2019, 5:13 PM

Kelly Bryant..

Jan 9, 2019, 6:14 PM

Former clemson football player. Started at qb in the 2017 season. Lead clemson to an acc championship the cfp and a 12-2 record.

Re: Kelly Bryant..

Jan 9, 2019, 6:30 PM

Well he must not have made many plays, because that still doesn’t ring a bell. He must have played on our dominant defense because they are the ones who got us to the playoffs in 17.

If the team doesn't mind KB getting a ring, neither do I***

Jan 9, 2019, 6:13 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 9, 2019, 6:13 PM

If Kelly B hadn't come in against TAMU Tigers may have lost that game.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic