Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well that escalated quickly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Well that escalated quickly

Oct 1, 2018, 2:15 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/is-the-forum-safe-yet.277393/

"Most of us know this is a toilet bowl season and a worse one around the corner next year."

Amazing what a month of reality can do...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the same fan base who seemed confident

Oct 1, 2018, 2:18 PM

that they were going to beat UGA and win the SEC east. Looking at the rest of their schedule, they've got Tennessee and Chattanooga as toss ups, with the rest being losses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

They’re into their feelings again.

Oct 1, 2018, 2:21 PM

“Kiki do you love me?” For you ole heads that’s Drake.

It is only going to get worse on FGF. I can hardly wait.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do enjoy...

Oct 1, 2018, 2:21 PM [ in reply to That's the same fan base who seemed confident ]

seeing and listening to them continually set themselves up for even more disappoint.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I do enjoy...

Oct 1, 2018, 2:31 PM

What ticks me off is that this year we need them to be decent to help our strength of schedule. Them sorry bass turds are to bad to even be considered a QUALITY win.

They're definitely going to lose at least three more...

Oct 1, 2018, 2:27 PM [ in reply to That's the same fan base who seemed confident ]

to A&M, Florida. and Clemson.

Missouri, Tennessee and Ole Miss are toss-up games for them and it is unlikely they win all three of those which means they are staring straight down the barrel at a 6 - 5 season at best (assuming, of course, they don't find some scrub opponent to make-up for the Marshall debacle).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If this is what it looks like when USuCk is

Oct 1, 2018, 2:31 PM

cycling in, then sign me up for a few more decades of that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: They're definitely going to lose at least three more...

Oct 1, 2018, 2:52 PM [ in reply to They're definitely going to lose at least three more... ]

Probably so, but the law of averages says they'll wind up winning another one that they aren't supposed to win, probably Tenn or UF.

Sakerlina is a horrendous football team, but I think even they'll be favored against Tenn. Man, Tenn is bad.

C'mon UT Chattanooga. Join Navy and the Cid as famous Coot

Oct 1, 2018, 4:00 PM [ in reply to That's the same fan base who seemed confident ]

killas. I know it's an away game for the Mocs but it cam be done.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well that escalated quickly

Oct 1, 2018, 2:27 PM

The month of reality is not the problem, it’s the preceding 8 months of hallucinations, fairytales and boldfaced lies that are the problem.

Funny, I thought they were going to improve yet again

Oct 1, 2018, 2:34 PM

this season. All we've heard is what a wonderful job Muschamp has done, improving from 3 wins, to 6, to 9 last year. We weren't allowed to point out that although they have certainly improved over the past couple of years, their strength of schedule had a lot to do with their apparently huge improvement last year during a 9-win season.

The SEC East still sucks, and so do the Coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

They backdoored their way into 9 wins last year...

Oct 1, 2018, 3:03 PM

which had more to do with a ridiculously soft schedule than an improved team.

Re: They backdoored their way into 9 wins last year...

Oct 1, 2018, 3:24 PM

One of the contributors to Kornblut's show--i think it was the P&C guy--put it in a perspective i appreciated.

Last year the Cluckers won 9 games against light competition. Fully 6 games came down to the last possession. Commendably, SC won all 6.

If the same thing happens this year, against better competition, the law of averages says they only go 6-6; the bounce back could be as bad as 3-9. They certainly can't be that lucky every year.

So they could (hypothetically, of course) be much better and finish with a much worse record.

They're not any better this year IMO***

Oct 1, 2018, 3:49 PM

Agreed

Oct 1, 2018, 3:57 PM

Has there ever been a fanbase...

Oct 1, 2018, 3:03 PM

That does this to themselves this regularly? Build themselves up this much in the preseason only to suffer such a crushing dose of reality?

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

There is no other fan base on the planet...

Oct 1, 2018, 3:50 PM

that is as ignorant and deluded as $CU fans.

Rocky Top is up there

Oct 1, 2018, 8:02 PM

But they also have been to the top before and at least have something to work back towards

Oct 1, 2018, 3:39 PM

The talent is certainly there re players, coaches and fans, to be unsuccessful. What more could we ask for?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 3:53 PM

I really thought they had a shot at 9-10 wins.

The east is trash.

UK and UF are better than I thought. UT and Vandy suck. Misery appears to be a little better.

USC is worse than I thought.

Oct 1, 2018, 7:46 PM

Why do the coots feel like they should have won every game they lose. Kentucky kicked their butts. The coots are not even in their league. Last years 9 wins was a fluke especially since most of the teams they beat had losing records.

Those crazy coots will they ever learn??? ??????????.

I wonder of Bentley lost his QB job?? ????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2018, 7:56 PM

Because they’re in the SEC. ESPN, as well as other media outlets, proclaim that the SEC is far and away better than all other conferences. Therefore, because of their membership in the SEC, they believe they are better than their competitors, regardless of actual outcome (even when their competitors are fellow SEC members).

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmm, they are complaining about flopping by Kentucky

Oct 1, 2018, 7:51 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-kentucky-flopping-is-bush-league.277057/

I’m guessing they don’t understand irony.

Oct 1, 2018, 8:11 PM

Grade student kind of summed it up.
“ hello darkness my old friend “ lmao . That’s all to be said.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic