Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm shocked I tell ya
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

I'm shocked I tell ya

May 9, 2016, 11:26 AM

pre-emptive lib strike: and yes they can do whatever they want. At least we know now.

http://gizmodo.com/former-facebook-workers-we-routinely-suppressed-conser-1775461006

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They must have missed my feed.***

May 9, 2016, 11:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: I'm shocked I tell ya

May 9, 2016, 11:53 AM

may must have been doing something wrong coz I saw/see a LOT of right wing stuff there

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

May 9, 2016, 12:11 PM

Since when was it facebooks responsibility to be a hub for hate filled right wing propogabda. If anything, they do their users s service.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2016, 12:40 PM

Now they're unhappy with Citizen's United? Can't please these people...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2016, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm shocked I tell ya ]

Just like a true communist. Suppress speech!

They were creating a safe space for America's youth

May 9, 2016, 12:55 PM

FREE SPEECH!!

(as long as I agree with it)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They were creating a safe space for America's youth

May 9, 2016, 1:00 PM

> FREE SPEECH!!
>
> (as long as I agree with it)

You are very confused about how the first amendment applies in this situation.

May 9, 2016, 1:07 PM

#### you beat me to it.

Freedom of speech is the right to communicate one's opinions and ideas without fear of government retaliation or censorship. The term freedom of expression is sometimes used synonymously, but includes any act of seeking, receiving and imparting information or ideas, regardless of the medium used.

Freedom of speech is to make sure the gov does not take action on what you say...it in no way was intended to protect your social media post from the tyranny of an admin, or others that may see it or hear your opinions

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Abolish Qualified Immunity

May 9, 2016, 1:28 PM

Not saying I do not agree. Its still suppressing speech. I never invoked the first amendment in my comment, you two did. I was pointing out the communist tendencies of the left. That is all.

And then I latched on about these BS "safe spaces"

May 9, 2016, 1:31 PM

where only agreeing POV's are allowed.

I'm not sure WTH they were talking about.

May 9, 2016, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: They were creating a safe space for America's youth ]

Facebook is not suppressing speech. Facebook is PARTICIPATING in speech.

May 9, 2016, 1:35 PM

No one said ANYTHING about the first amendment!! Your lefty buds brought it up.

I just said that they act like a bunch of commies suppressing speech, which they are.

May 9, 2016, 1:36 PM

But Facebook isn't suppressing speech. Facebook is SPEAKING.

Facebook is SPEAKING?

May 9, 2016, 1:40 PM

Interesting.

Re: Facebook is SPEAKING?

May 9, 2016, 1:57 PM

Yes, by controlling the topics of the "trending topics" on their website, Facebook is participating in speech as defined and protected by the First Amendment, and Supreme Court cases beginning with Schenck and through Citizens United.

Please show...

May 9, 2016, 3:13 PM

How Schenck and any other First Amendment ruling applies to a private corporation determining what content they decide to provide to voluntary users?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Please show...

May 9, 2016, 4:29 PM

see you lefties constantly deflect convo. I never said, nor have I seen any other post where anyone is saying their rights were infringed upon.

The premise from my post was that lefties are communist in nature and suppress speech. Which is what Zuckerface and his peeps do. It perfectly legal. Just not how I think platforms like that should work. So I do not use Facebook, which is my right.

Re: Please show...

May 9, 2016, 4:46 PM

But Facebook isn't suppressing speech. By telling Facebook what they must post, you are suppressing their speech.

And no one said anything about speech until you said something about suppressing it, and as far as the first amendment goes, I replied to the person that invoked "free speech," not you.

I mean, you're both wrong, but I'm not sure why you think this is suppressing speech.

Well, you see

May 9, 2016, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Please show... ]

I guess you "righties" suck at reading comprehension because my reply wasn't to you, and I've since retracted my question to johnny.

And anyone who thinks conservatives don't try to suppress speech is an imbecile.

Re: Well, you see

May 9, 2016, 5:40 PM

Especially since corporate speech is an issue invented, embraced, defended, and practiced by the "righties."

Please disregard my previous message. I misunderstood you.***

May 9, 2016, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Facebook is SPEAKING? ]

Re: Please disregard my previous message. I misunderstood you.***

May 9, 2016, 3:44 PM

I appreciate that.

But in case there is any further confusion, Schenck is often cited as the genesis of Free Speech and the interpretation of the First Amendment by the Supreme Court, and through a series of misadventures and unintended consequences has expanded the idea of Free Speech to not only include individuals (or citizens or however you feel about the use of differing terms in the Constitution) but Corporations.

Which is you know, good, and bad, and full of unintended consequences.

May 9, 2016, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: They were creating a safe space for America's youth ]

By acting like a bunch of commies and deleting speech that they do not like. If I had a blog or a website or owned TNet, I could do it.

Crump and Bmeist do not like big #####, so they delete threads, its the same thing.

May 9, 2016, 1:44 PM

That's not suppressing speech. That is a corporation engaging in their right to free speech.

And if you don't agree with Facebook's policies, you can delete your account and go elsewhere. No one's speech is being suppressed under the current model. In your view, you are making Facebook change their self-selected speech, which is in fact suppressing speech.

May 9, 2016, 2:55 PM

Not a facebook, twitter or instagram or anything else user. The founders/contributors/whomever they are, are all the reason I do not use their services. I find it useless and a waste of time. Only social media I use is Linkedin for professional interests and insights.

May 10, 2016, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Re: They were creating a safe space for America's youth ]

Communism is an economic doctrine. I am not sure how you are associating it with the suppression of speech. Possibly you derived the definition from 80s cold war movies and not from a book.

Its not just an economic ideology.

May 10, 2016, 10:41 PM

It's social and political as well, whose practitioners use fear tactics to keep those in power, in power, and destroy anyone who gets in their way.

100 million people haven't been murdered in the name of communism for nothing.

Re: Its not just an economic ideology.

May 11, 2016, 9:58 AM

by definition, no

that would be as absurd as saying capitalism is an economic system that requires you to bomb foreign countries

Re: Its not just an economic ideology.

May 11, 2016, 12:01 PM

The point is its pretty easy to associate communism with the suppression of free speech.

In which situation?

May 9, 2016, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: They were creating a safe space for America's youth ]

Please to be the explaining.

Re: In which situation?

May 9, 2016, 1:31 PM

This is going to be boiled down to the absolute basics, because otherwise to answer this question with every scenario that has come across in the History of this Nation, one would need a 1000 page textbook.

Well, first, the First Amendment protects individuals from the government from penalizing an individual for their speech. The government may place limits on time, place, and manner of speech, but may only do so when the regulation or restriction is content neutral.

As far as Corporate Speech is concerned, a line of cases beginning in the 1950s allowed the Government to restrict Corporate Speech in a variety of ways, so long as the regulation was related to the speech (again boiled down only to show there is a difference between the Government's power over the speech of an individual and the speech of a corporation). Then, in 2010, the Supreme Court decided Citizens United which said that Corporations do have First Amendment Protections.

That should be enough background.

Here, you wrote "Free speech for everyone (so long as they agree with me." Which is incorrect. Everyone has free speech on Facebook. However, Facebook, as a corporation, also has free speech and can decide what is, and what is not placed on their website.

So, in short, there is no First Amendment problem here.

And if you disagree with what Facebook has (allegedly) done here, and you are a facebook user, you have the right to speak out about it as well. The way I see it, you have 3 options:

1) You can continue to use Facebook and pay this no mind because Facebook has no duty to provide you with anything other than a platform that allows you to post to their website within the terms of their service.

2) You can post to Facebook and discuss your displeasure with this practice in an effort to pen a dialogue so they will change their practices.

3) You can delete your Facebook account.

Here are the most likely outcomes of those choices:

1) The world will not end, you can still read the Drudge Report on their website.

2) Good job, you have posted to Facebook, and every time you get a notification from a like minded individual you have logged back into your account. This means you have seen more ads and allowed Facebook another opportunity to collect a data point on you, and your like-minded friends to sell to a third party. Facebook will make more money off your anger, and they won't change their policy, because by having such a policy you are engaging more with the website, and they are making more money off of the content you created, but gave them all the rights to use.

3) The world will not end, you can still read the Drudge Report on their website, and hey, you can create your own social networking platform that only discusses right wing news! BOOTSTRAPS FOR EVERYONE!!

So, in short, there is no Free Speech issue, because no one is going to jail, or otherwise being denied life or liberty by the government, and Facebook is a hero for Corporate America because by doing this, they are exercising their right to Free Speech as well!

In a lot longer answer than anyone wants to read

May 9, 2016, 1:40 PM

I haven't had a facebook account since 2004. At the time, it required a .edu account to register, and I used my Clemson alumni email. I never used it, nor even logged into it, and then at some point just deleted the account.

That's about the sum of my experience with Facebook. I don't really care what they do or don't do. The whole thing appears to me to be like middle school with pictures, but since I haven't logged into it in 12 years, I'm probably wrong, but I still don't care.

As to your freedom of speech thing; I'm not really sure why you addressed that to me. As I said above, I latched onto the communist thing about free speech and just mentioned the college "safe space" idea because 1) its been in the news a lot lately, and seems 2) ironic in that those who profess to want free speech, only want it when it agrees with their opinion. (for example, the recent http://seestripescu.org/ group at Clemson).

Re: In a lot longer answer than anyone wants to read

May 9, 2016, 1:50 PM

But see, that just shows how little you understand about the First Amendment and the right to Free Association. There is nothing wrong or sinister about what Facebook did here, and if it upsets you, you can just not use the service they provide to you. Why this is even news is baffling.

What people who rail against "safe space" things and this issue don't understand, is that they have a right to speak out against or about the practice. They don't however, have the right to infiltrate and change the message.

What is it you think I don't understand?

May 9, 2016, 2:05 PM

The "safe space" concept is the antithesis of free speech.

Still don't care about facebook.

Re: What is it you think I don't understand?

May 9, 2016, 2:19 PM

I'm willing to listen to your position on this, please extrapolate.

But remember, Free Speech does not mean that you have the right to confront someone whose opinion you do not agree with. It is not an offensive right that means you have the right to speak what you want to anyone that you want to speak it to without fear of repercussion, or that you will have a welcoming ear on the other end.

The idea of "safe spaces" which isolate individuals and allows associations with those who are of a similar viewpoint is not the antithesis of free speech at all, and as a matter of law (and fact), such organizations are protected by the First Amendment as well through the Freedom of Association Clause. Further, the genesis of "safe spaces" comes from the ability of the government to restrict the time, place, and manner of speech (a long protected right and power of the government, so long as the restriction is content neutral and survives other challenges depending on the fact pattern) and is and of itself a protest against the government and their ability to restrict speech as much as it is about the content on which the group is advocating for (or against).

I'm not sure what your issue is here. If the safe spaces that get you angry are made by the government, well, that is how the government deals with speech, and has dealt with speech for 2 generations. If the safe spaces are created by individuals or groups, then those are the expressions of the group or individual, and you have no right to confront them with your speech. You can set up your own "safe space" across the street. Maybe you will attract more followers and through such actions, your collective voices will drown the voices of the minority. You know, the free exchange of ideas and all.

This is not to say such things are not dangerous to the free exchange of ideas, but to equate that to what Facebook is doing here, and to say that such spaces are the antithesis of free speech is incorrect.

The idea that free speech will only be speech you agree with

May 9, 2016, 2:55 PM

is pretty much the opposite of the idea of having free speech, and pretty much believing that is the definition of censorship. The modern "safe space" concept explicitly denies others of having free speech (regardless of what the outcome or retribution of expressing that free speech may be).

I did a 2 second google search and did not see our gov't has been doing any such thing as setting up safe space zones for "2 generations". From wiki, it appears safe spaces originated in the women's movement:

The concept originated in the women's movement, where it "implies a certain license to speak and act freely, form collective strength, and generate strategies for resistance...a means rather than an end and not only a physical space but also a space created by the coming together of women searching for community."[4] The first safe spaces were gay bars and consciousness raising groups.[4]

In 1989 Gay & Lesbian Urban Explorers (GLUE) developed a safe spaces program. During their events including diversity-training sessions and antihomophobia workshops, they passed out magnets with an inverted pink triangle, "ACT UP's...symbol", surrounded by a green circle to, "symbolize universal acceptance," and asked, "allies to display the magnets to show support for gay rights and to designate their work spaces free from homophobia."

If you feel that is wrong, I'd suggest you correct the wiki entry.

But the safe space concept origination is not important, really. The idea that a college campus will support and provide an area (commonly deemd "multi cultural" centers) that is expressly used to foster "reverse" discrimination and "reverse" hate speech, is as perverse as setting up a free area for the American Nazi Party to espouse their ideas. In reality, it's the same thing--its just culturally acceptable now to blame the problems your professor says you have in life on someone else, who is normally white and male..

You can yell all day about the benefits of being a devil worshiping, cross dressing lesbian, and while I may not like it, I'd defend your right to say it. The safe space folks don't share that attitude, and have asked college administrators to prosecute not only speech the speech they disagree with, but even the ideas[/] they deem offensive, by tracing and identifying the sources of "hate speech" from internet searches and posting geo-locations and having those people who posted them arrested. For what is really, free speech.

There are a thousand articles out there that express the slippery slope argument of "safe spaces" more succinctly I ever could. Do a quick search if you'd like to see them.

But the "issue" I have with them is that seemingly everyone now is a victim, and that at some level, they are all being discriminated against and want teh rst of use to deal with it on their terms. How this crap will shake out when these folks hit the real world has yet to be seen, but I'd imagine it won't end well. Most bosses, or hiring managers (I am both) don't much give a fat schitt what your gender studies professor opinion on women in post modern society is. I just care if you can do your job, and don't need excuses to get it done. I doubt I'm not that much different from any hiring manager.

As to safe spaces and Facebook, either you aren't reading my posts, or just ignoring them, but I don't care about Facebook, or what they do. It's not surprising to me that they would suppress conservative speech, but frankly, I don't care because I don't use their "service". It seems childish and petty and serves no purpose for me.

effed up the second italics.

May 9, 2016, 2:57 PM

Maybe you need a safe space to manage through it.

Re: The idea that free speech will only be speech you agree with

May 9, 2016, 3:39 PM [ in reply to The idea that free speech will only be speech you agree with ]

I'm not in total disagreement about the ills of safe spaces, but you are incorrect on your thoughts regarding their legality and their effect on free speech, and how free speech plays into this. I've read everything you have posted, from your first invoking of "free speech" in regards to facebook suppressing speech and comparing corporate practices to "safe spaces" to your hypothesis that "safe spaces" are the "antithesis of free speech." I get your point, and I agree with many of the issues that you have raised. However, your methods are flawed.

I am not sure what your issue with Safe Spaces is. Are you mad that you do not have a safe space? Why not create your own. People with differing opinions have staked out their territory, why don't you stake out the safe for yourself and like minded individuals?

And even though I have read everything you have posted, it is hard to have a discussion as you keep moving goal posts. First the original thread was about corporate speech. then you want to make it so a corporation can't express a viewpoint, then it moves to an organization requesting time place and manner restrictions on speech from a government organization, and finally it rests on the premise that you are upset about the government itself engaging in protected government speech. Each one of these clauses would be an entire course of study in law school, and are at best, tangentally connected.

These are all different issues under the First Amendment and offer different explanations and have different rights and tests associated with them. I am merely trying to keep up with the goalposts as they move. I encourage you to read the source material on this stuff and come to your own opinions rather than using things like wikipedia and media sources. The issue regarding safe spaces is very nuanced, and depending on the facts

The Government creates "safe spaces" through Time, Place, and Manner restrictions. You should google the legal term for these things.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/timeplacemanner.htm

And again, there is nothing stopping you from creating your own space right next to the safe space to express your ideas. I don't understand why you think "safe spaces" restrict free speech, they are a method by which an organization or government expresses their own free speech, which you are more than welcome to disagree with. However, Free Speech does not mean that you get to be heard by everyone, and that you get to voice a differing opinion at their table.

And please, don't cite to wikipedia when we are talking matters of law. Use legal websites. Cornell Law school has a very extensive legal library online that may help you in your research of this area. (https://www.law.cornell.edu/) What the people asking for Safe Spaces are requesting is a time place and manner restriction on speech in certain areas, which is protected by the First Amendment, and a power which the government has. Further, the government (just like corporations and individuals) has speech protections as well, which all these things fall under, and add additional steps to allow. Male your own opinions based on the laws, don't read an article or an aggregator and then spout off like you have reviewed the source material yourself and come to a conclusion.

You mention that you would fight for my right to talk about devil worshiping and cross dressing lesbians (I'm confused on the cross dressing lesbian, is that someone that was born with a ###### that is sexually attracted to women, that dresses like a man?), but the thing is, your actions and issue with safe spaces show you are being hypocritical. They can have a safe space to talk about how great satan is with a side of #####, and you can do the same regarding whatever your heart desires, just use the proper government methods to request such a space, so long as you do not violate any other rights or clauses in the Constitution, whoever is in charge of granting such spaces cannot deny your request save for a "compelling governmental interest" and the restriction is "narrowly tailored to achieve that interest." If you are unsuccessful, contact a lawyer, and believe it or not, the ACLU would JUMP on your case.

I do believe that your confusion on this issue stems from lack of knowledge regarding the (often confusing, even for judges and experienced lawyers) complexities of the First Amendment, not based in hate or wrongness or anything sinister. I am attempting to give you access to more information that may help you.

It's like when math teachers made you show your work. Getting the answer correct is a good step, but if your methods are flawed, you don't understand the material.

Safe spaces allow associations (which we are free as individuals to join) the right to express their opinions and views (which they are allowed to do), but just like numbers give associations clout and a louder voice, they make it harder to change views that you or I disagree with. And just like I don't care what the group you linked to has to say on Clemson's campus, I don't care what wikipedia says. Its not my job to inform them, or add knowledge to wikipedia. And not only do I support their ability or power to do so, I actively do this. But in having a discussion with them (or you), I will certainly point out the flaws in their (or your) ideas, but in doing so, I will also give you the tools to learn more about a very nuanced area of law that I have devoted a good part of my career to, because the First Amendment is, in my book, the most important part of the entire Constitution. And I actually fight for people like the group on campus at Clemson, as well as people like the Westboro Baptist Church, and the National Alliance, no matter how detestable I personally view their opinions.

uh-huh.

May 9, 2016, 4:25 PM

You type as if you are teaching a philosophy class, asking me not to use certain sources, telling me what I should say, how I should phrase it, and purposely question my choices of stating what is obvious sarcasm. If you don't agree with what I type, or why I say it, that's fine. It really doesn't matter enough to me to write a thesis on this, and start footnoting my research.

This isn't a debate class. If you want some type of "argument rules" that everyone must abide, then perhaps there is a debate forum that goes by those things. I don't think this is it.

There was someone in here a few weeks ago doing that same thing to basically everyone; I can't remember his name. It was pretty condescending, which on here is kind of funny to me.

I've already stated several times that I don't care what Facebook, as a publicly owned entity does. At all. With any of their product(s). Or their business. I don't own their stock, I don't use there service. I'm not sure how many more times, in a different manor, will make you aware of that fact to teh point of not mentioning it. You aren't getting that for some reason. Fine. I won't address it again.

And yes, I think there is something stopping me from creating my own "safe space". It's called common sense. That, and living in the real world and not in a protected academic bubble. I understand that many of the thoughts I may have many people will agree with. And that's OK. That's part of the process of living in a free speech society. I'm old and don't need a place to go that protects me from others thoughts. If I don't like the words, I won't listen to them. It seems pretty simple.

The harm in academia of providing groups to never be challenged by different ideas is that they will never be able to critically think from any other view point. This seems opposite (to me) of what attending college is for. The idea that someone is caused harm by words is a foreign concept to me. Further defending that with possible legal actions for thought crimes is unimaginable; or at least it should be.

The protesting U. of Mizzou groups have already cost the university president his job, and that's not enough. Intimidation tactics are costing millions to the university, resulting in school jobs being eliminated, closed residence halls and tumbling enrollment. Is that what we want at Clemson? Free speech eliminated and dissenting opinions silenced because some groups don;t like what people say or think? That's an example of what happens when the overly PC are allowed to push their agenda on a university. I feel sure There will be case studies about this in the future.

So when you ask (for a 3rd time) what is my issue with safe spaces, it's whats happening at Mizzou, eventually allowed to happen in other places--like at Clemson. The incident with the bananas on the sign few weeks ago (what was called at the time "defacing") showed the beginning of that movement here. I believe that since the people who performed that act turned themselves in and never were publicly identified (ie not arrested) that it was done in order to incite violence, by the very people who did protesting. Its not a coincidence that it was done at the end of the school year.

And with that, I have work to do.

Re: uh-huh.

May 9, 2016, 4:39 PM

But why do you post and enter into a discussion when you don't care?

As far as sources, you opened that door by stating that you did a 2 second Google search and challenged me to edit a Wikipedia page.

So "common sense" is stopping you, but you don't care, except that you don't want to see happen to Clemson what has happened to Mizzou. I'm not following your thoughts there. I'm actually asking you for insight on to why you feel that these issues are the antithesis of free speech, but you aren't answering me.

As far as rules go, this is a discussion that surrounds complex legal ideas and theories, and yes, there are rules that surround the powers and rights of all involved. I'm only asking that you remain within the framework of the issue you brought up. Remember, nothing was said about free speech or safe spaces in this thread until you typed it.

So you would rather just sit by and watch Clemson succumb a horrible fate because you have common sense? And as far as the Mizzou thing goes, that got out of hand, especially the part with the journalism lady calling for muscle (though that was pretty funny and hypocritical myself, but alas), and if you think the issues addressed and at the center of the conflict there are the same as what is at Clemson, you are mistaken. Further, the Clemson administration is not nearly as tone deaf as the Mizzou admin had been for quite some time before those issues arose.

I'm sorry that you feel I am being condescending towards you, that is not my intention. I am actually trying to understand your position, and give you tools and an opportunity to express it in a way which jives with current understanding and practice of law here. I have not stated my opinion on any of these matters, you have only attributed an opinion to me.

I'm sorry that you have work to do this afternoon. Up here in MA it is sunny and I have taken the afternoon off to fish with my kids. Hopefully the flounders bite, because I'm not sure we have back up plans for dinner.

I don't recall saying I didn't care.

May 9, 2016, 10:04 PM

I said I wasn't going to write a thesis for someone trying to make up rules for arguing in the P&R board of Tigernet. My time is a bit more valuable to me than that. I don't practice law nor pretend to.

I've mentioned several times the "issues" I have with academic safe spaces. You brushing them off as something you don't agree with then continually asking for more is not my problem. Take them or leave them; it's your decision.

As for the Clemson admin being in front of the protest issue; I don't agree with that. They have missed a FOIA mandated date of 5/2 to respond who "defaced" the sign by putting bananas on it. This isn't the last we've heard of it, unfortunately. They aren't doing a good job handling it.

lol, just lol. You just can't help but be a hypocrite

May 9, 2016, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm shocked I tell ya ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19379771

Here you are lamenting the repeal of the fairness doctrine. Now here you are going all "well they don't need to read that right wing garbage anyway"

And before anyone goes all "Facebook isn't a broadcast company", I fully realize that, but he's still a hypocrite.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you get your news from Facebook

May 9, 2016, 3:57 PM

Well.....you're an idiot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well 99% of college kids got it from Stewarts show

May 9, 2016, 4:25 PM

thats even worse

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish I fooled with social media.

May 9, 2016, 9:41 PM

I'd be outraged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic