Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Germans..but why was "CrabLEGS" allowed to dress out, warm up, then stand on sidelines when imho he
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,966

Germans..but why was "CrabLEGS" allowed to dress out, warm up, then stand on sidelines when imho he

Sep 24, 2014, 3:26 PM

Should not have been anywhere "IN" the stadium or at least in a seat in the stands.

What say you......and what does this say about their HC, AD & Prez?!

GoTiGERS...keep plugging!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was tired of seeing his sideline camera stunts.....

Sep 24, 2014, 3:36 PM

it was obvious who ESPiN/ABC wanted there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its up to the school on how to punish him

Sep 24, 2014, 3:40 PM

it was the school that suspended him.

But if I was a coach, if you are suspended you can attend the game and be on the sidelines in your team issued gear (not a jersey), but you will not be between the 25 yard lines. That is for the team only.

I have no idea how Clemson handles suspended players for a home game, but thats how I would handle it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its up to the school on how to punish him

Sep 24, 2014, 4:34 PM

I think that was a pretty good indicator that the full game suspension was not Jimbo's idea. I think the half game was as far as he was going and was overridden by the administration after the news media started questioning the half game.n Saving face for another thug athlete.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looked like he was having fun to me...

Sep 24, 2014, 4:37 PM

...so I don't see how it was real punishment.

What is really bizarre is that they let him have a press conference after they announced the punishment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Any player suspended for misbehavior or team infractions

Sep 24, 2014, 4:44 PM

shouldn't be allowed on the sidelines, period.

To do so otherwise is about like telling a misbehaving child that he can go outside, watch his friends play, but he can't participate...the logic of which defies all forms of common sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Any player suspended for misbehavior or team infractions

Sep 24, 2014, 4:47 PM

you do realize our suspended players were dressed and on the sidelines at Georgia right?

Shoulder pads aren't comfortable.

Sep 24, 2014, 4:46 PM

Should have been forced to keep those on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He got more actual face time suspended than he would have

Sep 24, 2014, 5:26 PM

if he were playing in the game.

Loved the way ESPN commentators took him to task before the game and then the network panned over to his mug at every opportunity as the game progressed.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They temporarily promoted him to Asst. Coach for the game...

Sep 24, 2014, 9:05 PM

...which brings up the question of what type of remuneration or pay did he receive for his sideline coaching?!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They temporarily promoted him to Asst. Coach for the game...

Sep 24, 2014, 9:09 PM

The key word in the op's question was imho...well that is your opinion. Being suspended from the team doesn't mean u still aren't a part of the team. I don't care for jw either but, r u really saying the team captain shouldn't support his team bc he is suspended? If it was a clemson player, would you think the same?

Re: They temporarily promoted him to Asst. Coach for the game...

Sep 24, 2014, 10:13 PM [ in reply to They temporarily promoted him to Asst. Coach for the game... ]

TU, CUnext.....remuneration is one of my favorite words. Sadly, most folks under 40 don't even know how to spell it, much less use it properly. Well done, sir.

I saw more of his face with him suspended than had he played

Sep 24, 2014, 10:17 PM

...he would have had a helmet on to cover his freaky mug!

Photobucket

Re: I saw more of his face with him suspended than had he played

Sep 24, 2014, 10:19 PM

ESPN/ABC is catching hell over this!! I called today and when I told them what I was calling about they cut me off!!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,966
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic