Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“They proclaim themselves a family affair here...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,860

“They proclaim themselves a family affair here...

Oct 12, 2019, 7:15 PM

at Clemson.” Like no one else ever said it, just Clemson. What a couple of goobers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “They proclaim themselves a family affair here...

Oct 12, 2019, 7:22 PM

Some of you truly do find reason to get upset over every little thing don’t you?

Oct 12, 2019, 8:55 PM

Who said anyone was upset there ‘03? I actually found it amusing. It wouldn’t be as much fun winning if everyone loved and worshipped us at every turn! That would be boring.

Oct 12, 2019, 9:01 PM

I personally believe they need to be worshipping the very orange clay we walk on

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2019, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: “They proclaim themselves a family affair here... ]

I'd say the fact that you reply is about how not everyone worships us shows that you were upset. Maybe upset isn't the right word, but just finding fault or looking to create a narrative of everyone being against us. Just look at the topics on this page right now. Probably at least half of them are about something announcers or someone on ESPN said.

Oct 12, 2019, 9:26 PM

The announcers were bad but who gives a crap? You completely missed my point. Different people having different opinions and allegiances is what makes sports so much fun. Is there a sec ESPN bias? Sure there is but the sec is usually the best conference too in my opinion, so it’s somewhat justified. Without all of this we would not have the SAS apology, the ROY bus, Little Ol Clemson, BYOG, and a higher level of satisfaction beating the Tide in 2 out of 3 National championships. And btw I’m guessing I’m about 20+ years your elder based on your handle. You will learn (hopefully) to be amused more than upset about things like this. Sorry you got so upset over thinking I was upset about something I really wasn’t upset about. ;)

Oct 12, 2019, 7:37 PM

I thought what they said was tacky too. Classless and agenda ridden.

Oct 12, 2019, 9:51 PM

If they want/don’t follow the scrip they will get fired....ESPN don’t play with that “think and say what you want” agenda.....because the SEC is your daddy boys and girls......Go Tigers!!!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,860
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic