Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Silent commits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Silent commits

Mar 11, 2017, 7:25 AM

How many could we already have?

My opinion, there have to be a good many.

With less than 10 scholarships left, I hope some of the top notch talent have reserved their place on the journey of a lifetime.

My next thought, XT isn't going to miss out on this. I doubt he's a silent, but there's no way he's going to accept mediocrity when it comes to performance or facilities.

If USuCk can't win early, he's Clemson bound.

Imagine getting the #1 and #2 players in the class...oh, wait...deja vu!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Silent commits

Mar 11, 2017, 7:34 AM

It would defeat the purpose of silent commit if we all knew so we don't know.

Lastly, XT is going to Cootville. Accept it and focus on KJ Henry.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

They play different positions. XT isn't going to a 4-8 team***

Mar 11, 2017, 7:38 AM

Re: They play different positions. XT isn't going to a 4-8 team***

Mar 11, 2017, 7:40 AM

He's a lifelong fan of that 4-8 team. He's been on the record saying he wants to be the face of their program and it's his dream school...imagine yourself in his situation but the roles were reversed. You are going to Clemson anyway of the week.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Mar 11, 2017, 7:43 AM

Seems to me it's their washed up coaching staff that keeps telling him they want HIM to be the face of the program. I havent seen where he said HE wants to be the face of the program. Fake news?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What he said ^^^^^^

Mar 11, 2017, 10:40 AM

USuC staff is selling that "Program Savior" aspect to him. But let's not forget, his Dad wants him @ USuC.

Mar 11, 2017, 7:45 AM [ in reply to Re: They play different positions. XT isn't going to a 4-8 team*** ]

He's not going to go To SCAR unless they have at least 7 wins. If he was a lock there then he would commit negative Nancy

If I put myself in his shoes, I'd have my pick of schools.

Mar 11, 2017, 7:56 AM [ in reply to Re: They play different positions. XT isn't going to a 4-8 team*** ]

I'd go to where I could win!

Being as I would never want to go to a school that played against my dream school, right now I'd consider OSU or FSU (I'm in his shoes, of course.)

Seeing as he's staying instate, I hope he values winning.

If I was the best player in the class, I would never go to Clemson under Tommy West!

If USuC is anybodies dream school I would tell them

Mar 11, 2017, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: They play different positions. XT isn't going to a 4-8 team*** ]

that there is medication for night terrors.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hereby nominate "anyway of the week" for TigerNet lexicon.

Mar 11, 2017, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: They play different positions. XT isn't going to a 4-8 team*** ]

Can I get someone to second this nomination?

Sounds like he might. ******

Mar 11, 2017, 10:13 AM [ in reply to They play different positions. XT isn't going to a 4-8 team*** ]

Mar 11, 2017, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Silent commits ]

You don't know that, honestly I believe in my gut we get both XT,ZW.

Mar 11, 2017, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Silent commits ]

So you believe XT is playing a game and being less than honest when he says he is undecided and still weighing his options for the biggest decision of his young life?

What's the purpose of silent commits?***

Mar 11, 2017, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Silent commits ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's a reason XT went to IMG after talking to Clemson

Mar 11, 2017, 9:23 AM

coaches. There's a reason USuC coaches didn't like it and begged him not to. There's also a reason XT Tweeted he might have to "rethink" his recruiting after Hobby left. Do the math, he was already going to one of these 2 schools before this and now it all hangs on how him and Bates gel.

Re: There's a reason XT went to IMG after talking to Clemson

Mar 11, 2017, 9:58 AM

Wait what? So Clemson coaches are sending guys to IMG or are you implying that Clemson coaches have him something to think about so he left SC to IMG so he could re-evaluate everything?

Clemson coaches wanted him out of the Coot Cult in Florence.

Mar 11, 2017, 10:03 AM

USuC coaches didn't want him to leave the safe confines of the Coot Cult in Florence.

No, coaches aren't sending recruits to certain schools, but they do recommend .

Re: Clemson coaches wanted him out of the Coot Cult in Florence.

Mar 11, 2017, 10:09 AM

Gotcha.

Mar 11, 2017, 10:24 AM

I wonder if xt would be a silent but deadly commit?

Mar 11, 2017, 11:02 AM

Why do some many of you care where XT is going? One player is not going to make or break us at this point in our program. We will pick up another 4* or 5* de and move on if he chooses to go to the coots. When we had spiller, he was the most phenomenal back we ever had and we couldn't win an acc championship. The reason is we didn't have as good as line, qb, or defense. It takes it all and with the depth of the talent in our program, one guy like xt doesn't really effect us either way in the long run.

True, we've moved on to where,just by the pool of recruits

Mar 11, 2017, 11:11 AM

interested in coming to Clemson means that we are gonna get good players ,no matter what. XT would icing on a delicious Orange cake to Clemson. For USuC, he could be a program builder . Could be , but won't be, even if they get him,he's wasted all year that they could have been using him to attract other recruits.

Look @ Clemson, T Lawrence has made Junior Days, even showed back up yesterday as a recruiting tool with the Elite group of O Linemen that were on campus.

We lost Adams, Lawsonj and Kimdeeeeeechie ,just to name a few. Don't think we missed them at all in the NCG the last 2 seasons.Back in the day, losing Spiller would have set us back.He's the block that Dabo's future was built on.

Mar 11, 2017, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Silent commits ]

Honestly I just think it would be badass to have multiple top 10, or even top 5 recruits.

That's video game type recruiting.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2017, 12:46 PM

We still haven't gotten to see the effect that all these facility upgrades will have on recruits. The 2018 class has gotten to see it. But really the 2019-2020 classes will be the ones that we see the biggest dividend payed on.

What a time to be a tiger!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic