Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Photo: Clemson Billboards in Atlanta
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FB Update: Photo: Clemson Billboards in Atlanta

Jul 20, 2015, 11:00 AM

Photo: Clemson Billboards in Atlanta

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I LOVE IT!!***

Jul 20, 2015, 11:20 AM

Re: FB Update: Photo: Clemson Billboards in Atlanta

Jul 20, 2015, 11:20 AM

I live in Atlanta. Anyone know where these are located?

awesome, i hope pj has to pass those on the daily...***

Jul 20, 2015, 11:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only time I liked PJ was when he trolled the $EC

Jul 20, 2015, 11:34 AM

after routing MSU in the Orange Bowl

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

i can't fought him for that...

Jul 20, 2015, 11:57 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Photo: Clemson Billboards in Atlanta

Jul 20, 2015, 11:24 AM

Haha I had a Gamecock friend of mine complaining about those this past weekend.

They have no room to talk

Jul 20, 2015, 11:44 AM

they put billboards in Charlotte

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: They have no room to talk

Jul 20, 2015, 11:53 AM

What does the chicken billboard in Charlotte say?? "Come join the cesspool in Columbia...be apart of the active KKK or BP Groups!! If the heat is not enough to kill you then the racist groups will!"

I don't think it's here anymore, but they had one on

Jul 20, 2015, 11:58 AM

485 on the southern part of the loop, said something like "Charlotte is Gamecock Country" or something ghey like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Too cheap of a shot.

Jul 20, 2015, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: They have no room to talk ]

Hey!!! How about easing up on the racist talk...just because WE FLEW THE FLAG in Columbia doesn't mean WE ALL are racist. It is a cheap shot.

Re: Too cheap of a shot.

Jul 20, 2015, 1:57 PM

I was talking about the KKK vs Black Panther rally last week!!! Those dumbazz, racist groups are running rampant in Columbia making an already pitiful city even more miserable to reside in!! USuC is located in the heart of the absolute worst city in SC!!

Re: They have no room to talk

Jul 20, 2015, 12:00 PM [ in reply to They have no room to talk ]

Yeah well he basically admitted he was just jealous. He just moved back here from New Orleans so he probably has no idea about the ones in Charlotte.

It's usually a good idea for coots to move to

Jul 20, 2015, 12:01 PM

Louisiana, where their lack of English doesn't stand out as much

Need to be MUCH bigger!

Jul 20, 2015, 11:52 AM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic