Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It amazes me that the chickens are still trying to talk smack..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

It amazes me that the chickens are still trying to talk smack..

Aug 14, 2016, 7:47 AM

Visiting SC for the week. Wearing my colors at a restaraunt and some guy wearing Carolina camo talks a little trash.

Light banter back and forth, he pulls out the classic 'we'd be undefeated if we played in the ACC"

My response: 'last time I checked the Citadel wasn't in the ACC. '.

Never gets old.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It amazes me that the chickens are still trying to talk smack..

Aug 14, 2016, 7:52 AM

They have the Vanderbilt mountain looming ...and they left their climbing gear in the roach .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Are you a post "5 streak" Tiger? I used to say the

Aug 14, 2016, 8:04 AM

only time you cold enjoy beating the Coots was during the game itself, because as soon as it was over, they started talking trash about next year. And, I'm not being sarcastic like I am a lot of the time on here. You know they have been put back in their place, when they start talking about the SEC, strength of schedule, if "You played our schedule", "We have more fans at the spring game", "A She She",and Dawn Staley!!!!

I have a difficult time believing that.

Aug 14, 2016, 8:25 AM

I've lived in SC all my life. I wear something Clemson 75% of the time. A coot has said something to me maybe two times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I have a difficult time believing that.

Aug 14, 2016, 9:41 AM

Same here, but I wear orange everyday except maybe when I'm in church on Sunday, but sometimes their also. And I live in cootlumbia, and very seldom have anything said to me about being a Clemson fan. But when someone does say something, I will chop their legs off at the knee's as soon as anything negative comes out their mouth. I'm a firm believer that if you carry yourself with confidence and positive, people don't attack you just so!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear it.. at least once a week.

Aug 14, 2016, 9:45 AM

though I am from a split family.. I also have lived in columbia all of my life. to the credit of the two tigers who said they dont hear much out of the coots.. I'm sure you just pay them little attention.. i can tell you at least a 100 times ive heard crap from the worm pullers.

Same. Live in Columbia and wear orange constantly.

Aug 14, 2016, 12:26 PM [ in reply to I have a difficult time believing that. ]

Never really run into anyone looking for confrontation.

Aug 14, 2016, 4:17 PM [ in reply to I have a difficult time believing that. ]

I went to SCar for three summer sessions of grad school and I wore my Clemson t-shirts pretty much all the time and I never had anyone give me any grief whatsoever.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2016, 5:00 PM [ in reply to I have a difficult time believing that. ]

I heard a lot from my coot family during their "streak", but haven't heard a word since DW beat them on on leg. Nothing except "we almost beat you".

Aug 14, 2016, 9:26 AM

They say that only bc they know they won't have to play a whole ACC schedule. But still they refuse to read, or they refuse to let anyone know they have read articles like this one. They hate articles like this ( https://www.seccountry.com/sec/ranking-the-sec-east-schedules-for-2016/8 ) and will talk crap to you when you remind them what articles like that are saying. Their glory days with Spurrier are over, the teams they were beating were down and/or rebuilding, or they were retooling from a coaching change. But what happen to them after Spurrier proved he could win with them against us during the pains of a coaching change, and with the SEC east at it's worse....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How does that logic make sense when they didn't beat us?***

Aug 14, 2016, 9:43 AM

Aug 14, 2016, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: It amazes me that the chickens are still trying to talk smack.. ]

Oops didn't mean to post to you.

Aug 14, 2016, 12:11 PM

??

hey-o!!!***

Aug 14, 2016, 3:12 PM

Aug 14, 2016, 4:51 PM

They are bout dumb.

Aug 14, 2016, 4:52 PM

I have a coot buddy who try's to say Mayfield is better that DW. They are blind to how good we are.

They couldn't go,undefeated in the SoCon.***

Aug 14, 2016, 5:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: They couldn't go,undefeated in the SoCon.***

Aug 14, 2016, 5:19 PM

They can only beat Wake Forest and probably Virginia. Syracuse would give them a tough game.

Re: They couldn't go undefeated in SC AAAA HS play.

Aug 14, 2016, 10:28 PM [ in reply to They couldn't go,undefeated in the SoCon.*** ]

Fixed it for you.

;)

Aug 14, 2016, 5:19 PM

My response would he "Then tell me how the whole time U of SC was in the ACC, they only have one ACC title?" I have never had any of the cluckers be abe to explain that one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic