Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These pansies are still whining and crying.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,098

These pansies are still whining and crying.

Jun 17, 2020, 1:38 PM

??
https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2020/06/114621/i-just-re-watched-parts-of-the-2019-fiesta-bowl

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These pansies are still whining and crying.

Jun 17, 2020, 1:48 PM

Well if it makes him feel bad, maybe he shouldn't rewatch it. Hate to tell him, but no tOSU will not will not win it all this year. Poor crying bucknuts.

Jun 17, 2020, 1:48 PM

I just finished taunting one of their fans on Twitter .
They are my unexpected joy in 2020 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 17, 2020, 1:51 PM

Tigerdug23, I constantly taunt a neighbor. I think he is finally accepting all of those losses.

Jun 17, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: These pansies are still whining and crying. ]

Tragic.......their HMO’s won’t cover the cost of a Whaaaahmbulance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is funny to se the different reactions from Blue Bloods.

Jun 17, 2020, 1:52 PM

Over generalizing, we get a hat tip and respect from Bama, and absolute meltdowns from Ohio State.

null

Jun 17, 2020, 2:15 PM

Bucknuts will always hate Clemson. We took away their legendary coach in '78, beat The Urb in "14, spanked them in '16, and pi$$ed them off in '19!

Jun 17, 2020, 3:08 PM

Thanks for posting the link. It was really enjoyable reading the comments from that fanbase.

They Buckeye fans think they are better no matter what happens on the field. We've won more games in the last ten years, won more titles in the last ten years and we've beaten them 3 times head to head.

And yet they still see themselves as the better program and believe they are better at most positions.

Odd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

one buckeye lost it when i told him that newspring is a dead

Jun 17, 2020, 3:08 PM

end.. we actually pay the refs using income from rental properties on the SC coast. I guess the solution is for them to stop coming down here. :)

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

I think its b/c we steal their elite card

Jun 17, 2020, 3:40 PM

they talk so highly of themselves throughout the world of college football but can't do that to us. so Michigan fans and the like give them hale about it. It kills their superiority complex. If you recall before that game last year and the cfp game a couple years back; the talk nationally was that Clemson shouldn't even show up. We would be outclassed. And that's how they talk about and think about every team they play against. They've won it before they even get off the bus bc on Paper they're champs. And the fact that we're 4-0 against some of their best historical teams absolutely deflates them. Its their fault they're so butthurt, not ours. WE just go play the game. And last year i'd say we weren't playing very good down the stretch.Offense was out of sync and defensive line was not getting pressure all year. so we beat one of their best all time teams with maybe our C game.

I agree. Before the games, I had osu fans tell me that Dabo

Jun 17, 2020, 4:24 PM

couldn’t hang with urban and then crickets after. Then they boasted that day was a different animal and would smoke us. Again crickets or whining afterwards.

Not surprised. There are still Coots that want to claim that

Jun 17, 2020, 5:40 PM

Rod Gardner "pushed-off" in the 2000 Clemson game. That was TWENTY years ago. They will never admit it was just a strategic redirection of the defender. It was not a penalty, after all. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2020, 6:09 PM

Wow, their board is really civil, nothing like our board! They never even said bad things about Clemson.

Jun 17, 2020, 6:36 PM

Still not as bad as twitter.

They don't call them Ocryo State for nothing................***

Jun 17, 2020, 6:28 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,098
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic