Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is a great video to listen to if you want to see how
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,581

This is a great video to listen to if you want to see how

Jan 26, 2020, 10:16 PM

the Tigers are COMPLETELY in Ohio State's head in terms of recruiting etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Dv08QCobo

The first 16 minutes are all about Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is a great video to listen to if you want to see how

Jan 26, 2020, 11:15 PM

Just had to laugh - and roll my eyes - listening to their reasoning and explanation for why we are recruiting so well. It is getting really tiresome hearing that the ACC is no challenge and we’re going to go 12-0; but no acknowledgement of the fact we’re 6 and 3 in five CFPs (against that season’s top 4 teams) with two of those losses against Bama, and one against the ‘generational’ LSU team.

Also, the guy doesn’t even know the name of our WR coach/recruiter! lol

Thanks for the share.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

These guys know nothing about Clemson recruiting.

Jan 26, 2020, 11:45 PM

“Clemson doesn’t evaluate players they just go after the top rated.” No acknowledgement of our recruiting high quality young men who also are good athletes or of our terrific, stable coaching staff.

“ tOSU takes some 3stars as projects and develops them. Clemson doesn’t do that.” (I Simmons, B Galloway, H Renfrow, and others say hello.)

No credit to what Clemson offers in terms of family atmosphere, great facilities, emphasis on academics and graduating, PAW journey. According to these bozo’s, all Clemson has to offer is an easy schedule and better weather than Columbus.

I’ll stop. Thanks for listening - I feel better now. Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: Tiger Nana®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These guys know nothing about Clemson recruiting.

Jan 27, 2020, 12:41 AM

For a while I was really worried that we were telling the competition too much about what makes Clemson so special... the culture, morals, family, all the stuff you mention. I was afraid others would copy the Dabo road map. But the amazing thing to see is these OSU goobers cannot even begin to understand it, let alone copy it. You have a few cheap Knock offs like Auburn trying to be “family and all in.” But try as they may it just doesn’t work for them. Orgeron tried to copy with his one heartbeat and lots of his sayings are from Dabo. Then you see how that team acted out in victory. As the kids on Fat Albert used to say... they got “No Class!” ?? ??

Re: These guys know nothing about Clemson recruiting.

Jan 27, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to These guys know nothing about Clemson recruiting. ]

Yeah they sure missed the real differences. But they fully accept that we are their big competition.

Jan 27, 2020, 12:03 AM

I agree. Saw it before. Thanks for forwarding it to the group.

It is gratifying to see how frustrated others are at CU's success.

GO TIGERS

Frustrated and delusional.***

Jan 27, 2020, 12:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2020, 9:14 AM

Whoa, "The Clemson Dilemma", what a great video to listen to, well worth it thanks for the post. They brought it down to location and weather to why Clemson is doing such a great job recruiting. They are predicting at least another 10 years of Clemson going to the playoffs and that we can promise that to recruits.

Jan 27, 2020, 10:46 AM

Everyone above pretty much covered what is wrong with what they are saying - they don't seem to understand that it is not just the weather and the "weak" ACC. But what is interesting that they think that Clemson will be THE POWERHOUSE team of the decade. They are so mad at us getting recruits from California that they are upset at the "real" USC for not getting these recruits! The underlying tone is - It's okay if Alabama gets them or OSU gets them but how dare you allow Clemson to come and steal your recruits!

Don't you just love Ryan Day's coat?

Jan 27, 2020, 10:55 AM

I heard that Day's red and white coat has matching pants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,581
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic