Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

These coots

Jan 3, 2013, 5:28 AM

cant stand it...over on FGF they are talking like we got lucky cause LSU didnt want to be there. These ignorant coots must not have watched the game. It kills them that we beat the mighty sec power so they gotta try to find excuses...then one idiot claimed Michigan was their toughest opponent...and there was morons agreeing with him. The coot fan base on FGF must be the part of the family that came up missing brain cells.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you are a USCjr fan; How smart can you be to start with?****

Jan 3, 2013, 7:15 AM

You have to understand the maturity level of people

Jan 3, 2013, 7:28 AM

that make statements like that. The adult, rationally-thinking Gamecock grads and fans that I know here in Columbia to a person have been congratulatory about our win and have said that our game was the most exciting thus far. (And there is no love lost on their part toward LSU.)

Thus, the caveat: always consider your sources...weed out the cr@p...appreciate the rational. And it works for all fan bases, including ours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These coots

Jan 3, 2013, 8:25 AM

I wish I could relocate to the upstate. Down here in Cootlumbia all I have seen or heard on TV since Tuesday was how they beat Michigan. Come on--they had to make a comeback to beat a team they were favored against. Opened the State paper Tuesday morning and quickly read the 2 articles and the tidbit article. Of course SCAR gets a 4 page spread, including the front page, the next day. And then I turn on 107.5 the Game going home yeseterday, hoping to hear some Tiger love over a team they seemingly had no chance of beating (BUT DID), but ALL I hear is about "the Clowney hit", the BIG win, etc., ad nauseum. Ten minutes of that crap was enough. Just served to reinforce why I usually do not listen to sportstalk radio down here. Even the local music stations never miss a change to throw a jab at Clemson. The slant towards SCAR is unbearable on every media type.

I just need to go ahead and cancel the State newspaper, get rid of all TVs and radios in the house and then I won't have to hear the biased media as they continue to heap praise upon the coots! But wait-- I still have to go to the grocery store..and church...well, I guess there is no end to it. Wanted to punch somebody out at church on more than one Sunday morning.

Everywhere I go I seem to run into a delusional coot fan, wearing his new sweatshirt and cap from Walmart he got for Christmas, probably never seen a game in person or donated a penny to the Coot Club, mouthing off.

Thanks for letting me vent this morning. I'll get my second cup of coffee now and I'll be OK.

Cut and paste what you said...

Jan 3, 2013, 9:19 AM

Sounds very familiar to me. Especially the 107.5 part...I don't know how Benji can put up with all that crap. I would end up in prison. I can leave it on that station for about 47 seconds before I have to turn it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These coots

Jan 3, 2013, 9:14 AM

Oh you can bet your A$$ they watched the game. I bet you they can tell you how many times Tajh Boyd landed on his back better than any of us can. But, everything they saw or heard was in a negative way. They saw an LSU team that layed down and gave us the game because they didn't want to be in the same stadium playing some lowly ACC team. And that the refs were making up phantom calls to go against LSU. That there is no way that Clemson could beat a team that beat them, when they beat us in our house. That there is no way in h&ll that Clemson could beat LSU without the help of the referees. There is no way on this earth that you could convince any coot that Steve Spurrier Just out coached a better team. Believe it or not, but that is exactly how and why we lost to them. But hell would freeze over before they would ever believe that, when some of our own don't believe that either. Most of us hate Steve Spurrier and that's a fact. But he is a very wise old coach that can take a lesser team and beat a better team. I know he can do it as I've seen him do it two out of four times he has beat us. Dabo is the young cat getting out foxed by the old rooster. But he is learning and that will end soon!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Inbred columpia

Jan 3, 2013, 9:25 AM

Trailertrash

Inbred columpia

Jan 3, 2013, 9:25 AM

Trailertrash

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic