Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These Pigskin Prognosticators Don't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,447

These Pigskin Prognosticators Don't

Aug 20, 2014, 4:29 PM

Think much of Clemson this year! Unbelievable what I have read! I guess a stout defense is no longer a big factor and recruiting has become very unimportant.. .I'm all in for our Tigers and the same for my wallet! Opportunities like this only come around once in a long, long, time! Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These Pigskin Prognosticators Don't

Aug 20, 2014, 4:44 PM

You think possibly you guys aren't as stout of a defense as you think? recruiting matters but not as much as coaching them up(see us UGA) I don't know that much about your team but your corners don't concern me at all, the same as our shouldn't be a concern to you. If you have ANY weak link on defense it is going to be a problem and as of now we both have questions in the secondary.

4 and 5 star recruits do not = depth once the ball is snapped. Recruiting increases the chances of you having a good unit but by no means guarantees it.

My boards do it too, when you talk up your guys all year on the boards, you start to believe they are better than they are, sometimes outsiders are a better judge of your talent.

Aug 20, 2014, 4:45 PM

As a follow up, I know Yall to deep, we to soft. So no need to repost.

No, we too deep, bro.

Aug 20, 2014, 4:47 PM

hth

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Nah Bro, your secondary is gonna be awesome

Aug 20, 2014, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: These Pigskin Prognosticators Don't ]

For Louisville

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nah Bro, your secondary is gonna be awesome

Aug 20, 2014, 5:26 PM

They will be the same, because their backs will still be to the LOS at the snap because TGrantham has confused the crap out of them. There is a reason those guys left, only guy we will miss is JHC but he was suspended most of the time, so not that big of a deal.

Aug 20, 2014, 6:30 PM

And those same prognosticators think just a little to highly of your Dawgs...don't ya think??

Take your red colored glasses off for minute and respond logically, not as a die hard fan.

Yes! We lost Tajh, Bryant and Sammy! But didn't your Dawgs lose A. Murray and some other playmakers???

If you had to be totally HONEST with yourself....and the rest of us here, you would have to conclude:

A. You lost as much as we did
B. Your team has just as many questions as ours
C. And here's the kicker: given the key losses for BOTH teams, the ONLY reason your BullDawgs are ranked higher than our Tigers is because of the well known BIAS favoring an "SEC" school.

Prove me wrong with sound unbiased logic rather than rabid fan based rhetoric and I will eat my words!

Deal??? I'm confident in my reasoning! Question is are YOU??

Go Tigers!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2014, 8:31 PM

We lost our QB and JHC. That's it who else did we lose? Lost a couple of linemen but we played 2 deep on the line last year.
Return our top 4 rushers
Return our top 2 receivers
Return our top 2 tacklers.

Your D gave up 450 to Tech last year ours gave up 490. We consider our D atrocious but your is good? Your D feasted off the weak last year not doubt, but they didn't exactly kill it when playing decent teams. You won a lot of those games but to think your O will be as high powered as last year is a little naïve.

I don't remember saying we were great.

Also, when you say Morris will have the O clicking, I will say Pruitt will have ours clicking.

Aug 20, 2014, 8:45 PM

If you want numbers.
79.2% of your rushing gone
We lost 0%

59.4% of your receiving gone
We lost 0%

You lost kicker
We didn't.

You guys lost a lot more than we did, especially on offense.

I am just calling the Qbs a push because we both lost them.

Aug 20, 2014, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Re: These Pigskin Prognosticators Don't ]

I'll be honest- hearing about all of the arrest over the summer, does ugay have enough to field a team or are some playing both ways?

Aug 20, 2014, 8:48 PM

2018, the adults are talking, go back to your room. We will come get you when its time for childish trash talk.

Aug 20, 2014, 8:50 PM

Zing!!!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,447
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic