Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NCAA drug test appeal process:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

NCAA drug test appeal process:

Dec 31, 2018, 12:26 PM

http://www.ncaa.org/sites/default/files/SSI2018-19_Drug_Policies_Brochure_20180706.PDF

"If the appeal is granted, no further action regarding
the student-athlete’s eligibility need be taken.
However, if the student-athlete tested positive
for a banned substance, the student-athlete must
test negative on an NCAA-administered drug test
before returning to competition."

If they do not know how the substance got into Dex's system, I'm not sure they can be sure it's clear in time for another test.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA drug test appeal process:

Dec 31, 2018, 12:29 PM

assuming what you say you is correct he takes another test and hopes. It's not like there is a further downside for him at this point

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely no risk in retesting.

Dec 31, 2018, 12:37 PM

It's just that the odds don't look good for him to play based on the process.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure the NCAA is treating this with supreme urgency***

Dec 31, 2018, 12:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 12:53 PM

I hope like heck that they are making a more than exerted effort to find out the source of the ostamine. The last thing we need is more players ingesting or absorbing it through some product that is deemed safe and legal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 1:07 PM

TigerLinks said:

I hope like heck that they are making a more than exerted effort to find out the source of the ostamine. The last thing we need is more players ingesting or absorbing it through some product that is deemed safe and legal.

Can not agree with this enough...is there a "playoff drug test" that we took prior to the cotton bowl and are done with or will there be another administered prior to the NC game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s no way to know but

Dec 31, 2018, 1:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There’s no way to know but

Dec 31, 2018, 4:35 PM

I'm just a little surprised that more "to do" hasn't been made over what is going on around campus (the athletic facilities) regarding finding the source. I may be happening, but we haven't heard a word. There needs to be a fine toothed comb going over the training facilities and the nutrition department.

My brother is a retired detective and said that if they wanted to they could find the source pretty quickly starting with cell phone records, UPS/FedEx deliveries, etc., etc. I guess they are being quiet intentionally.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic