Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There’s a story being generated by Usuc and UGA fans about CJ Fuller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

There’s a story being generated by Usuc and UGA fans about CJ Fuller

Oct 4, 2018, 10:38 AM

They keep saying they read somewhere ( already don’t believe they read) that CJ Fuller was shot. I told them that it hasn’t been released, but I’m sure if it was a gun shot , they wouldn’t need an autopsy to figure it out. Just more classless garbage from those camps.
Rip CJ Fuller
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There’s a story being generated by Usuc and UGA fans about CJ Fuller

Oct 4, 2018, 10:53 AM

Nothing from certain Columbia media outlets would surprise me, or any other Midlands area fan! I will give credit to the local television stations who treated the story for what it was, a tragic event. As has been said earlier, C. J. was not perfect and clearly he made decisions which cost him quite a bit, but now is neither the time or place to mark his passing with the type of random story which has no basis of fact.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe WIS cited EHS AD last night

Oct 4, 2018, 11:00 AM

As indicating related to surgery/blood clot. I don’t know if he or they have backed off of that but if it was a gunshot those things are usually reported as such immediately and then investigation launched as you can’t wait for autopsy so not sure how that would have gotten started. Definitely haven’t heard the media say that. Autopsy on a healthy 22 yo is going to happen 100% of the time.

Re: Believe WIS cited EHS AD last night

Oct 4, 2018, 11:03 AM

That’s the stories that I have read also, not sure if it’s a usuc page or what. But I would like too. It’s just a terrible thing to start.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2018, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Re: There’s a story being generated by Usuc and UGA fans about CJ Fuller ]

I agree, and I have looked everywhere for a source but can’t find one. I wanted to know if anyone else has heard where this information is coming from. It been three different people. The last one I asked where are you getting your information? He said another usuc fan showed him the story. But he didn’t know from where.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

If it's true, my first guess would be...

Oct 4, 2018, 11:10 AM

that cesspool of a message board they call FGF.

It's an on-line community for the perpetually ignorant and deluded trying to alleviate a HUGE Clemson inferiority complex.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: If it's true, my first guess would be...

Oct 4, 2018, 11:49 AM

Probably, geez, I get it when a guy leaves or gets kicked off, but not when someone died. It’s just beyond everything.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2018, 11:09 AM

On a related note, for whatever f*cking reason, Gene Sapakoff (P&C Sports Writer) sent out tweets sort of suggesting that he commit suicide and that his brain should be checked for CTE.

Completely classless and unprofessional. I don't know how P&C could retain someone on staff for posting something like that before his body had even cooled.

Oct 4, 2018, 11:51 AM

Geez, what is wrong with people?
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2018, 11:51 AM [ in reply to Re: There’s a story being generated by Usuc and UGA fans about CJ Fuller ]

Sapakoot has always been a Clemson hater . He's beholden and Forever to Thee .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Classy

Oct 4, 2018, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: There’s a story being generated by Usuc and UGA fans about CJ Fuller ]

https://twitter.com/Sapakoff/status/1047643440975175680?s=19

No surprise from on Jackoffncough

Oct 4, 2018, 1:23 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Sapakoff is a ########.***

Oct 4, 2018, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: There’s a story being generated by Usuc and UGA fans about CJ Fuller ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Everything I've read says that he died from seizures

Oct 4, 2018, 11:36 AM

caused by a blood clot that developed following knee surgery.

If he was shot, the COD would be much more forthcoming and would have made the news immediately. There's absolutely nothing from anything remotely reputable that suggests anything otherwise. Just stupid people resorting to doing what stupid people do - being stupid.

Re: Everything I've read says that he died from seizures

Oct 4, 2018, 1:04 PM

This agrees with the latest report I have received.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHO GIVES A FLYING FORTRESS. PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL

Oct 4, 2018, 11:46 AM

the bleep out over sports.

friken A.

whatever transgressions CJ committed are being resolved with his maker.. a young man with infinite potential just lost his life. his family is greaving.

can we at least wait 3 days before we make this about sports? can the media hold off on trying to make money off this for 72 hrs simply because it's the right thing to do.

people really do suck.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: WHO GIVES A FLYING FORTRESS. PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL

Oct 4, 2018, 12:00 PM

I mean I agree, I had just read a tweet from Markus lattimore ( not sure of the spelling) and it was a classy move by him. Then I run into 3 jacka$$es, I got a little heated , but someone died and you don’t smear those people. I have always been a normal Clemson fan, but if a player dies I give respect to the player and fan I’m talking to, it just struck me in all the wrong ways. It changed what I think of those people.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Re: WHO GIVES A FLYING FORTRESS. PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL

Oct 4, 2018, 12:18 PM [ in reply to WHO GIVES A FLYING FORTRESS. PEOPLE NEED TO CHILL ]

Completely agree with you man. No need in smearing a guys name who just passed. Give the family time to greave and celebrate his life.

Its just those scummy fan bases think that is the only way

Oct 4, 2018, 11:46 AM

people of color die

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its just those scummy fan bases think that is the only way

Oct 4, 2018, 12:05 PM

And that could be, the UGA fan did make a comment about Bryant leaving because Trevor is white. I told him” I’m pretty sure it was because he felt entitled to start, and didn’t like being demoted.” But the other two have always been about football.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2018, 11:59 AM

What does Corey Miller say?

When there is something negative to know about Clemson, Miller knows it first.

Oct 4, 2018, 12:53 PM

You have to excuse the coots from talking like this because they have nothing else to talk about. If the coots lose to Missouri, Cootlumbia will explode and the decooting will begin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And being spread by uninformed Clemson fans

Oct 4, 2018, 1:27 PM

This #### never should have been posted.
RIP CJ.

Re: And being spread by uninformed Clemson fans

Oct 4, 2018, 2:30 PM

I guess you didn’t actually read my point for posting or what I said. I corrected them. I was wondering if anyone knew where the story was generated. I knew it was a smear campaign.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2018, 2:32 PM

This is pathetic, CJ was a good kid who made a mistake. His whole life wasn't trouble he had a troubling moment. CJ doesn't deserve to have his name run through the mud he had gotten over his mistake and was working to better his life rumors like this from anyone are unacceptable.

Re: There’s a story being generated by Usuc

Oct 4, 2018, 2:35 PM

It already pissed me off the goons on 107.5 brought up the same thing, there's no need for that. Especially when its unknown and a death by gun shot would have been reported as such the moment he was pronounced dead. That's just ridiculous something like this would even get started.

Re: There’s a story being generated by Usuc

Oct 4, 2018, 3:42 PM

I couldn’t agree more. And pretty much what I told them. I got mad. It just struck a nerve with me. It’s like people have stopped caring. I was upset by the news. It’s tragic and his parents, (as a parent that has lost a child ) I know will be forever changed. People don’t understand the gravity of this situation.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

I don't believe it. But, typically any violent traumatic death is

Oct 4, 2018, 2:37 PM

a coroner's case which requires an autopsy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Any unexpected death of a 22 year old is going to

Oct 4, 2018, 5:25 PM

Will have an autopsy.

What do you expect from USuC?

Oct 4, 2018, 3:00 PM

When they here about a player dying, they automatically assume gunshot in Five Points. Bless their hearts!

Oct 4, 2018, 3:15 PM

I am sure it's unsubstantiated rumor put forth by USUC and the classless Dawgs.

Oct 4, 2018, 3:47 PM

I hope so brother. I lost a child, so I can’t say I know how they feel. But I know what they’re going through and it never stops. So I would hate for them to see garbage like that . Prayers go out to them.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2018, 3:45 PM

They may be getting confused with Mike Dubose (former Bama HC) accidentally shooting himself in the stomach. They probably saw that info on an SEC website, and thought it was about CJ. They are just dumb.

Oct 4, 2018, 6:05 PM

Well you're dealing with one group that works hard at pressure washing single wides and the other works hard at dating close relatives.
So there's that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 6:48 PM

Now that’s funny!
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2018, 6:27 PM

I'm sorry for your loss tigers. The loss of any life is sad and tragic let alone a young man of 22. Prayers for his family, friends and the tiger nation.

Oct 4, 2018, 6:51 PM

Thanks brother, we may have different teams but common human decency is what we should all strive for.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic