Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many of yuns agree with NC HB2?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

How many of yuns agree with NC HB2?

Nov 9, 2016, 3:30 PM

Seems to me, if you are a male and want to be a girl, you should still have enough respect to use the men's room. And vice versa.

Why is my position on this wrong?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: How many of yuns agree with NC HB2?

Nov 9, 2016, 3:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bring it up only cuz the NC gubnor race is not decided...***

Nov 9, 2016, 3:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

What respect?

Nov 9, 2016, 3:46 PM

They think you are not worthy of respect if you contest them so they put you in the basket.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is nothing wrong with the bathroom/locker room....

Nov 9, 2016, 3:47 PM

portion of the law and the reason I say this has nothing to do with the pervasive argument that pedophiles will abuse the Charlotte ordinance. My argument is and always has been that there are just too many corner cases where accidental exposure may happen. In addition, in the gubernatorial debates the point was made that the way the Charlotte ordinance was written that prisoners could potentially declare a change in their gender preference and request to be moved to a different prison. Not sure if that is true or not.

I don't believe anybody is enforcing the bathroom law anyway, which is fine by me. If you can go into a bathroom and do you business without causing a scene, there should be no issue with that. However, there are many other cases(locker rooms) where things get a bit more complicated.

The bathroom portion of the law will be addressed by the federal courts. The rest of HB2, which has already been modified once, will be taken on by the NC legislature and fixed so that gender preference is protected - even McCrory promised that in the debates. So at the end of the day, it was a big knee jerk which the Dems used to gain the governors seat. Which of course means absolutely nothing, because Cooper will face gridlock with a Pub state house.

/kid

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic