Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There is an Ohio St D Bag at work.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 3,358

There is an Ohio St D Bag at work.

Dec 9, 2019, 8:26 PM

As soon as he walks in today he’s talking smack. I’m normally not an orange colored glasses guy, I usually think of how we can get beat. So with that being said, not only do I think we bring home another natty, I don’t think either game is close. This team is so much better than the other three... going to keep my trap shut to OSU fatty at work and the LSU fan across the street then gloat until Labor Day. Unless of course either is willing to put money on it, which neither is, then I’ll be crowing like a cross between a UGA Coot Wolf Puppy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There is an Ohio St D Bag at work.

Dec 9, 2019, 8:29 PM

You need to move, that is no place to raise a family

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Kidding, but you’d never guess where I live

Dec 9, 2019, 8:32 PM

I live in Oklahoma City. OU fans for the most part say nothing, rarely do. May just be because they ain’t that good.

Dec 9, 2019, 8:30 PM

Previous OSU co-worker txt’d me today and said they owed us one. I told him that they technically owed us three and a coach (Woody). Didn’t hear back.

I hope we beat the dog $&@“ out of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classic... especially the coach part. That's a REAL burn.***

Dec 10, 2019, 1:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2019, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Re: There is an Ohio St D Bag at work. ]

Great comeback! Mine has always been: when you win--if you ever do since it's 0-3 now--then we'll talk. End of conversation.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Dec 10, 2019, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Re: There is an Ohio St D Bag at work. ]

Don't forget even the Gamecocks were able to get one of their coaches fired after a bowl...John Cooper.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are denying yourself one of the great pleasure of life.

Dec 9, 2019, 8:31 PM

Being able to laugh and say, 'I told you so,' has been wonderful for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 9:07 PM

Didn't they lose 2 or 3 bowls to the coots too? Now that's sad!

Dec 9, 2019, 9:14 PM

Slight correction: you don't have to say "d-bag" and OSU fan together. It is permissible to use one or the other.

Dec 9, 2019, 9:15 PM

i use this one:

"You've got it all wrong. I love Ohio State. Every time Clemson plays y'all, the Tigers win!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 9:30 PM

OSU is 0 for 3 vs Clemson (Gator, Orange, Fiesta) and 0 for 2 vs Uof6C (2 Outback Bowls.) How embarrassing is that! Plus Woody lost his job.

I was at the Gator Bowl early when the OSU busses rolled up. Woody was the first person off the first bus. Literally before his foot hit the asphalt someone yelled "Go to he[[ Woody!" He cut his eyes at that person and was livid from that point on. Our seats were behind the OSU bench. Woody was frustrated all night and was punching and shoving his own players all night long. When Charlie B. intercepted the Schliester pass Woody lost it!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: There is an Ohio St D Bag at work. ]

OSU is 0 for 3 vs Clemson (Gator, Orange, Fiesta) and 0 for 2 vs Uof6C (2 Outback Bowls.) How embarrassing is that! Plus Woody lost his job.

I was at the Gator Bowl early when the OSU busses rolled up. Woody was the first person off the first bus. Literally before his foot hit the asphalt someone yelled "Go to he[[ Woody!" He cut his eyes at that person and was livid from that point on. Our seats were behind the OSU bench. Woody was frustrated all night and was punching and shoving his own players all night long. When Charlie B. intercepted the Schliester pass Woody lost it!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2019, 9:55 PM

I have one i work with as well. We've been trading a lot of back and forth smack talk. I asked of he remembered the last time we played them and he replied "yeah when your player stuck his fingers in our player?" I said yeah well how about 31-0? He said "wow that was forever ago and all of your players were on steroids". Lol the delusion, they're scared no doubt. They definitely wanted Oklahoma.

Dec 10, 2019, 2:52 AM

I enjoy the sweet sound of the OSU fan's toxic northern accent; this sickening sound is vomit inducing, human repellent.

If you read social media

Dec 10, 2019, 7:31 AM

OSU is going to blow clemson out because they have played a tougher schedule and clemson has played nobody.

Their logic is asinine.

Replies: 15
| visibility 3,358
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic