Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There goes the CFP for us! After logging in and seeing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,416

There goes the CFP for us! After logging in and seeing

Sep 29, 2019, 12:09 AM

that we lost to the Tarholes I guess we should just pack it in and cancel the rest of the season. I really thought we would be able to pull this one out but guess I was wrong. Maybe we will be able to win a few more games this year and keep it close with the coots. You people on here disgust me with all your negativity and whining. Yes everything that could go wrong went wrong today and guess what? We still found a way to win. Stop acting like Alabama fans and be proud of how our guys fought to the end and never gave up. We now know why UNCHEAT lost to APP St. They were clearly preparing for us for 2 weeks and overlooked them.Be a real fan and support your team and coaches. It amazes me how quickly you forget what they are capable of doing. I'm enjoying the ride the rest of you no nut whussies can go pull for the coots or another team if Clemson isn't good enough for you any more. Sure hope the sun comes up tomorrow.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh wow

Sep 29, 2019, 7:20 AM

here we go. This IS a board for people to express themselves, opinions, frustrations, as you also are doing. So I'd say to you the same message: quit your whining about everyone's venting! Everyone's pretty much in agreement, including the coaching staff: the team's got to get better, and we'll take the ugly win and we'll get better from it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There goes the CFP for us! After logging in and seeing

Sep 29, 2019, 7:23 AM

It is a long season and the fat lady has not even hit a note yet! All these teams can still lose multiple times and have bad games as well...don't get too frustrated with a win...just imagine how butt hurt you would have been with a loss...and we could have loss and be lost!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There goes the CFP for us! After logging in and seeing

Sep 29, 2019, 10:23 AM

Did you even read the post?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,416
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic