Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The way Clemson sports are now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

The way Clemson sports are now

Mar 11, 2015, 10:52 PM

The only safe coaches should ve Swinney and maybe the new track coach. And Penley since he's a NC coach. I think 90% of our teams need a reboot. I haven't ever seen Clemson sports at such a low point ever in my lifetime.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny you bring that up. I am willing to bet you're the kind

Mar 11, 2015, 10:54 PM

of guy who wanted to fire Swinney not too long ago. Are you man/woman enough to admit it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hi stanley.

Mar 11, 2015, 10:57 PM

goodbye stanley.

@B-Meist

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not swinney but i was probably the first

Mar 11, 2015, 10:58 PM [ in reply to Funny you bring that up. I am willing to bet you're the kind ]

On here to say that Steele sucked. You were probably the one that defended shyatt till his last days or called people coots for calling for TBs head or thought West couldn't block the ball for his players and it wasn't his fault.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny you bring that up. I am willing to bet you're the kind***

Mar 11, 2015, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Funny you bring that up. I am willing to bet you're the kind ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

This may support your theory.

Mar 11, 2015, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Funny you bring that up. I am willing to bet you're the kind ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1148580

Proclaimed Venables was a mistake hire.

If you complain about everything, you will be right sometimes.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ha ha ha ..... xtiger - total doooosh canoe. Great save !!!!***

Mar 12, 2015, 12:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

At least I'm glad he proved me wrong. I have no problem

Mar 12, 2015, 9:48 AM [ in reply to This may support your theory. ]

admitting it. Brad has been here 5 yrs and still hasn't done jack.

Leave Jack outta this discussion***

Mar 12, 2015, 9:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: The way Clemson sports are now

Mar 11, 2015, 11:00 PM

agree. any expectations other than the top are at Clemson University are unacceptable IMO. good post man. also IMO our basketball program is like the UNC football program, a sleeping giant. JMO~

dont say that.

Mar 11, 2015, 11:03 PM

According to some Clemson can never get a good coach or can never ve any good so don't blame brad, its all Clemson's fault and the fans fault we will always suck. Any other thought of us being good in bb is nuttery talk.

Re: dont say that.

Mar 11, 2015, 11:20 PM

good post brother/sister. let me say this though.... we gotta be willing to pay$$$. pay it Clemson Admin. Pay the money that none of us expected you to pay. pay it- $$$. money and commitment buys winners. Brad's got 1 more year to show serious progress IMO and then its time to pay serious $$$ to hire a PROVEN winner. #### take a coach from a big time program. out dollar em and show em that were committed. am I wrong? I don't think so ~ ps= thank you brad for choosing CU. I will never be ugly to someone who chose my favorite Orange. thanks BB. ~

Mar 11, 2015, 11:45 PM

Don't forget that the men's soccer team just won the ACC championship last fall. You left that coach off your list. Do you wish to fire him also?

Mar 12, 2015, 12:01 AM

Where are we at in women's golf ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Listen

Mar 12, 2015, 12:26 AM [ in reply to Re: dont say that. ]

It is absurd to think BB would be fired after next year. HE SIGNED A 6-YEAR EXTENSION LESS THAN ONE YEAR AGO. It's just not as simple as you say by spending big $$$ to get a big $$$ coach. If we fired BB after next year, we would have to pay him $5M just to fire him! It is a terrible contract for CU, but it is inked. After 2016-2017, his buyout drops to $3.5M, which is still RIDICULOUS! Face it, BB will be here until after the 2016-17 season at the earliest. because of his buyout, and the $$$ already spent to renovate LJ.

And you can thank your buddy DRad for that.***

Mar 12, 2015, 12:28 AM [ in reply to Re: dont say that. ]

Sleeping giant? We are historically the worst in the ACC***

Mar 12, 2015, 12:38 AM [ in reply to Re: The way Clemson sports are now ]

Mar 11, 2015, 11:00 PM

2 sports make money. It is very disheartening that we simply don't care about being good at one of them, which will cause it to make even more money for us.

Mar 12, 2015, 8:28 AM

Yes it is. Even more disheartening that the fan base stands for it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 12, 2015, 12:03 AM

Men and Women soccer doing very well.

very true, be interested to see how well our men's

Mar 12, 2015, 9:23 AM

holds up.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic