Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly!

Sep 18, 2019, 10:06 PM

Hello Georgia!

Or, Jalen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their defense is going to be pretty bad.

Sep 18, 2019, 10:11 PM

the Secondary still looks pretty weak. Now they are thin at LB and DL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly!

Sep 18, 2019, 10:14 PM

I said the same thing . They are certainly not as stout as they were last year .
Still pretty good though .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The UNCheat defense looked better against uof5c than Bama did

Sep 18, 2019, 10:35 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly!

Sep 18, 2019, 10:21 PM

I agree but I would rather see Tua than Jalen......Jalen is a tough out, his legs can gut you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 10:26 PM

UGA would strongly disagree, for a very good reason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 4:58 AM

Did you forget the sec championship game last year? Dawgs had no answer for Jalen.

Sep 19, 2019, 7:23 AM [ in reply to Re: The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly! ]

keith75® said:

I agree but I would rather see Tua than Jalen......Jalen is a tough out, his legs can gut you.

Agreed.

We've beaten them both

Sep 19, 2019, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly! ]

Bring either one of 'em on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 10:36 PM

I agree but for different reasons. It's way too early to tell, we'll really know more about Bama when they play Texas A&M. Saban said they kept it vanilla on defense vs the chickens, but their tackling was horrendous in that game.

Either bama or lsu

Sep 18, 2019, 10:42 PM

Quit giving uga credit they haven't earned yet

Would love to see where Saban said that.

Sep 18, 2019, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly! ]

Have a link?

Would love to see where Saban said that.

Sep 18, 2019, 10:49 PM [ in reply to Re: The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly! ]

Have a link?

Sugar Free Vanilla was enough to beat the Chickens.

Sep 19, 2019, 6:49 AM [ in reply to Re: The way Bama's D is going (away) we probably won't be seeing them in Natty, sadly! ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 18, 2019, 10:41 PM

Indeed, the chalkboard says Alabama may not make the CFP this year. But the actual games must be played. Wishful thinking here won't keep them from winning the SEC.

LSU has to bring their A-game to Tuscaloosa and UGA has to prove they won't choke like DAWGS down the stretch against their master.

I'm not yet convinced OU will win the Little 12 over UT. Watching the Houston Cougars put up 31 points on OU's defense when D'Eriq King's passing was clearly off is not a good sign.

Most folks here want to lay Nick Saban to rest right now but I would not mind one bit blowing them out again in January. If someone is going to lay the final tombstone, it should be the Clemson Tigers.

^ Amen MoCity..

Sep 18, 2019, 11:09 PM

light your attitude!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 1:03 AM

I don’t know - LBB ... you think UGA can beat Bama - even with Kirby Kirbying ?!? .... Lol. ....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

We're only 3 games into the season

Sep 19, 2019, 3:20 AM

..with lots of football left to be played.

But, they do look unusually vulnerable early in the season. They look like they've lost a step.

I hope we do get a crack at UGA this year. We would pummel the dogs.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2019, 7:06 AM

I agree with you, but this is the same Bama that CBS ranked ahead of us. They will have to drop 2 games this year to not be in the playoffs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic