Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Check out post #229 on this page! It's the best.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,366

Check out post #229 on this page! It's the best.

Oct 31, 2016, 9:31 PM

Credit to clemtgrs:

http://www.southernpigskin.com/forums/viewthread/12353/P225

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The vitriol in the posts following that one was incredible.

Oct 31, 2016, 9:57 PM

It always amazes me that "losers" can pick out one call/no-call that cost them the game. Just change that one call... but don't look at the rest of the game and correct ALL the bad calls and no-calls. They remind me of the time I asked a professor (at Clemson) to re-grade a test question that I thought I was right on. Just standing with him, he commented, "I think you're right. You should have gotten credit for that answer." Then he took the Blue Book (remember those?) and said he was going to re-grade the entire thing. Well, I really didn't want that, but he insisted. He gave me the Blue Book back during the next class, and although the credit for the answer I had questioned him on was corrected, he had found several answers that he reduced credit on. My overall grade was lower than before. And, I learned a lesson... be careful what you ask for.

And for you FSU fans screaming about the (correctly called) illegal block, I would point out the offensive holding on your left tackle in the endzone two plays later that wasn't called. In case you don't know, that should have resulted in a safety.

One final word: yes, the officiating from Jeff Heazer and his crew was terrible on both sides of the ball. But, what can you expect from the crew that officiated the Miami-Duke debacle last year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The vitriol in the posts following that one was incredible.

Oct 31, 2016, 10:20 PM

good post! the obvious facemask that was missed on DW4, that would've been devastating for FSU, also.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes, but the rest of the thread is very friendly. The nole

Oct 31, 2016, 10:32 PM [ in reply to The vitriol in the posts following that one was incredible. ]

guy is a pretty good sport. He actually posted the comments a Louisville fan had posted on FSUs board and those were the very negative comments that got it started at the end.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,366
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic