»
Topic: The targeting hit on Trevor
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 28, 2018 5:16 PM by: TigerHawk76®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

The targeting hit on Trevor

[1]
Posted: Oct 28, 2018 1:05 PM

It made me extremely happy to see a huge smile on his face as he cheered when FSU’s defender was ejected. You could tell he was happy to see him go after the Syracuse defender never got punished.

Re: The targeting hit on Trevor

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 1:07 PM

Did you see Trevor lock down his arm to trap the defenders arm after an extra push by the defender while on the ground. If you weren’t watching carefully Trevor made it look like the defender pushed him a second time while he was down. I loved it!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 1:28 PM

Because people hit him to take him out of the game every time the ball is snapped. He’s finally standing up for himself.

[1]
Posted: Oct 28, 2018 1:29 PM

I like this call except when it is called against one of our players, then it is a bad call by the ref.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Lobotomies for Republicans, it's the law.

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 5:14 PM

This

Posted: Oct 28, 2018 5:16 PM

I also noticed that we got flagged in the previous series for roughing the passer on what was a very clean hit to the waist. And no flag was thrown when Trevor was hit in the head. If the booth hadn't called a review I would have broken something.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 2 club level tickets to ACC championship located in section 320 Row 15. $325 each. side by side seat...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1458 people have read this post