Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot fans say that they appreciate how classy Clemson fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Coot fans say that they appreciate how classy Clemson fans

Oct 29, 2018, 10:36 AM

are.
This past weekend, I had several coots comment on the fact that during the coot streak against us they thought it was funny when their fans would do the 3,4, and 5 photo bombs with Dabo. They relished in it. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, they commented that they have never seen Clemson fans have the same attitude and never bomb coots or their coach. They admitted that now that they are losing, they would not like to see the opposing team doing that and their comments was that Clemson fans are above that and they don't even seem to care about us any more.

My reply was that although we are rivals and always want to win, we want to win every game and our goals are much loftier than simply beating one team on our schedule. I am sure that if they eventually win another game against us, we will still see them revert back to their ways but it was nice to hear and see that even our rival; fans appreciated that Clemson wins gracefully.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speeking for myself, I'll be like

Oct 29, 2018, 10:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Coot fans say that they appreciate how classy Clemson fans

Oct 29, 2018, 10:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Oct 29, 2018, 10:53 AM

I can't understand why any Clemson fan would want to get their picture taken with the coot coach, whoever it is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Popovich speaks for all of us

Oct 29, 2018, 10:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am certain of one thing

Oct 29, 2018, 10:55 AM

I will be dead and gone before the coots win 5 in-a-row again, therefore I no longer fear the thumb. Which makes me ask "Has Clemson ever lost 5 in-a-row to 3 different teams in one season?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: I am certain of one thing

Oct 29, 2018, 11:05 AM

Not checking but thinking about the Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Georgia Tech days back in the sixties

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I has the confused!

Oct 29, 2018, 5:31 PM [ in reply to I am certain of one thing ]

Why would we even play three teams five times in a row in one season 2k® ?!

jk

(but I would bet your paycheck on having never done that!)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

15-Bomb group hug photo with aTm & Kentucky.***

Oct 29, 2018, 11:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The simple answer: We're Clemson. We're better than that

Oct 29, 2018, 11:14 AM

Now, when the streak gets to 10 straight, the temptation to twist the knife might be too strong to resist...

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The simple answer: We're Clemson. We're better than that

Oct 29, 2018, 7:24 PM

Wait until I show them my eleven.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

interesting..blake mitchell allowed me to 5 bomb him

Oct 29, 2018, 11:30 AM

in a photo this spring..no idea how to post photo (or if non-donors can even do pics)..but he was a stand-up guy about it..he also had some great stories about lou and those crazy twins from alabama he played with.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Oct 29, 2018, 12:13 PM

Wins over the Coots are the same as wins over Wake Forest, Duke, Georgia Southern, etc. They are just one small stone on our climb toward a championship. We have more important things to celebrate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't need pics...we simply use their old pics and....

Oct 29, 2018, 12:18 PM

...below them put headline "Coots enjoying Dabo's fist"

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic