Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The second half...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 988

The second half...

Oct 10, 2018, 4:28 PM

Of our season will tell us more about our offense than we know up to this point. Trevor starting every game with home and away experience under his belt may produce far better offensive production than we saw in games 1-5. With WF being his first full start without leaving due to injury, that game may be the bellwether for what’s coming next.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The second half...

Oct 10, 2018, 4:42 PM

Could be but you have to recognize that no matter how talented he is, he is still a Freshman and will make Freshman mistakes. The question will be does the experience we have elsewhere rise up to cover the mistakes in tight situations. I think NC State will be a great test out of the gate for the 2H run and I also believe away games at FSU and BC will be more challenging than we might imagine.

My feeling is this team has strong leadership, good chemistry and historically, a better 2H than 1H when it comes to peaking at the right times. We just need to avoid that one "let down" game that costs us a loss because I'm not sure our SOS saves us this year when it comes to making the playoffs with one loss. It puts us at the mercy of someone else rather than being able to control our own destiny. Somehow, I still think we make it undefeated but there are going to be moments of testing and uncertainty for sure along the way.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 4:48 PM

Agree 100% but believeTL will only improve with each outing. NC State will definitely test the waters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 4:52 PM

I fully expect him to be better than Tua was last year by the end of the year....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 5:05 PM

Tua is at a crazy level right now. I hope he hit his peak early and slows down a bit.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 988
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic