Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The return of the Clemson brand.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

The return of the Clemson brand.

Jan 19, 2016, 7:08 AM

The return of the Clemson brand is official. I started a new job yesterday in Greenville, NC (home of the ECU Pirates of you didn't know). I have worked in NC before, and when I would wear my paw clad clothing, non sports fans frequently didn't know what the orange and tiger paw meant. Now, not only do people recognize it, I ran into several people at my new job who are Clemson fans with no association with the university, whereas before, the only people wearing the paw were myself and fellow alumni. It feels great to be a Tiger. Has anyone else experienced this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The return of the Clemson brand.

Jan 19, 2016, 7:11 AM

I ran into people in San Diego that knew Clemson. Hard to believe they didn't know in N.C.
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2016, 12:52 PM

I've been all over the world, but haven't been anywhere in America that people didn't know who Clemson is. Gotta call BS on that. I have had people laugh when I said who our rival was though.
GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did I say no one knew? I said there were people who didn't.

Jan 21, 2016, 6:25 PM

You can't honestly tell me everyone in San Diego, especially people who don't watch sports, knew who Clemson is. If you are telling me that, I'm calling you a liar.

Jan 19, 2016, 7:33 AM

Great BBQ in Greenville, NC. You should try to catch an ECU game this year. Not saying too much but definitely the best CFB atmosphere in NC.

Jan 19, 2016, 7:39 AM

In NC... " when I would wear my paw clad clothing, non sports fans frequently didn't know what the orange and tiger paw meant."

Nice try CUJAX you are still a #### fan.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I thought your story would involve a state further away

Jan 19, 2016, 8:15 AM

than North Carolina. I may be a pie in the sky dreamer, but I hope we have brand recognition farther than NC.

Clearly Recognizable in New Mexico!

Jan 19, 2016, 12:46 PM

Moved out here about 1.5 years ago. Wear a Clemson hat at the golf course and people know. Last week, had someone come in my office and saw my water tumbler with Clemson paw on it and instantly knew it was Clemson!

Why would non-sports fans know Clemson?

Jan 21, 2016, 6:30 PM

Seriously. All of you are naming purple who watch sports. Anyone who watches sports knows Clemson, but if they don't, they wouldn't know. I for one couldn't name a woman on The View. They're recognizable, but I've never watched the show so I could not name a single one of them.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic