Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The reason DW was so successful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

The reason DW was so successful

Oct 6, 2018, 5:02 PM

in the face of this terrible playcalling was that he could make those magic plays on third and long. TL will get there one day. Of course it would be best if we could get some decent playcalling and not put ourselves in a hole every single series, but I digress

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok bud, nice try...

Oct 6, 2018, 5:04 PM

go get some water.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's the truth, that's why you're mad***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

mad? lol.***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

look in a mirror***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:13 PM

You don’t have to tell me to do that...

Oct 6, 2018, 5:14 PM

It’s my favorite picture in the house.

Re: You don’t have to tell me to do that...

Oct 6, 2018, 6:03 PM

I laughed pretty hard at that.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's right though***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Ok bud, nice try... ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong again...

Oct 6, 2018, 5:22 PM

Play calling for DW wasn’t terrible.

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Sure it was, he just overcame it***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:26 PM

Like this one?

Oct 6, 2018, 5:27 PM

Or this one?

Oct 6, 2018, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Sure it was, he just overcame it*** ]

Or this one?

Oct 6, 2018, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Sure it was, he just overcame it*** ]

Re: Or this one?

Oct 6, 2018, 5:32 PM

I think Dashawn was improvising on these touchdowns, because the play calling looked terrible.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imagine if we would have had Lane Kiffin.***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:43 PM

You don't think the difference in that play WAS Watson?***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Or this one? ]

You said Watson overcame terrible play calling.

Oct 6, 2018, 5:45 PM

The play calling wasn’t terrible.

A run to the short side of the field against Bama, and you

Oct 6, 2018, 5:52 PM

don't think Watson made the play?

That’s what I thought.

Oct 6, 2018, 5:54 PM

Change your argument.

Francis: 1
CM: 0

Message was edited by: Francis Marion®

Where did I change my argument?***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:56 PM

You innitially said he overcame terrible play calling...

Oct 6, 2018, 6:01 PM

now you’re saying he “made” the play on one of the three examples.

No one is disputing that DW was a tremendous athlete, and was a major part of our success, but to say the playcalling was terrible is ridiculous. He was put in position to execute, which he did.

You don't seem to realize Watson making the difference is

Oct 6, 2018, 6:07 PM

the same as overcoming do you?

how about Chace Brice

Oct 6, 2018, 6:11 PM

, did his talent over come the play calling against Syracuse?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He made a great throw on 4th down, but Travis won us the

Oct 6, 2018, 6:18 PM

game

In spite of terrible play calling.***

Oct 6, 2018, 6:21 PM

should have handed it to Travis more***

Oct 6, 2018, 6:23 PM

This argument has been over since I posted video evidence

Oct 6, 2018, 6:13 PM [ in reply to You don't seem to realize Watson making the difference is ]

of excellent playcalls. You can try to salvage a moral victory here if you’d like, but arguments like you’re trying to make now only sound good to the person trying to make them.

say what you want, I never changed my argument***

Oct 6, 2018, 6:16 PM

Then you’re saying those were bad play calls.

Oct 6, 2018, 6:21 PM

And that’s not a question. Please don’t answer.

where did I change it?***

Oct 6, 2018, 6:22 PM

Re: The reason DW was so successful

Oct 6, 2018, 5:08 PM

I actually pointed you because I thought you were trying to break my sarc meter. Then you followed it up.....SMH. OK then.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 6, 2018, 5:11 PM

Plus DW4 was allowed to change the play at the line, and he called what he knew worked!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good point!***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:13 PM

Oct 6, 2018, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: The reason DW was so successful ]

You realize even in that case he was most likely given the option of 1 or 2 plays to switch to based on what the defense was showing, aka likely what the coaches would want called anyways right? It's not like he was going up there and making up his own play at the line.

Oct 6, 2018, 5:31 PM

I don't see a play-off team on the field. That's on Dabo. Shouldn't have benched KB.

who asked you anyway Loser?***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:45 PM

You better go try and plug that drain of decommuttments***

Oct 6, 2018, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: The reason DW was so successful ]

Oct 6, 2018, 5:47 PM

Tom, you will go and make me a frittata!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic