Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My prediction for FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,295

My prediction for FSU

Oct 21, 2013, 3:43 PM

they will steamroll thru the rest of the regular season. They will kill Fla and Miami imo. Fla might be a decent game for a while with their D.

BUT

The ACC championship will be a close game if VT is there. I know you're saying, you're crazy, their offense sucks.

Well, yes, their offense does suck royally but the probably have the 2nd best defense in the nation imo and are much more able to shut fsu down than anyone else.

Not saying VT will win but I bet they will finally force Winston into some turnovers and maybe fumbles and play Foster ball on FSU.

I'm betting a 20-10 hard fought battle for FSU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agreed***

Oct 21, 2013, 3:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU is going to steamroll everyone,

Oct 21, 2013, 3:47 PM

even Va Tech. I just don't think Va Tech has the personnel. I think Foster will put together the right gameplan for them, but I just don't think they've got the players to hang with FSU.

The playoff might come a year too late for the Seminoles. It'll be a travesty (for them) to get left out, but it could very well happen.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU will be even better next yr imo***

Oct 21, 2013, 3:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they don't get more pressue on Winston than we did, he

Oct 21, 2013, 3:48 PM

will pick VT apart. He's one of the most accurate passers I've seen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Re: My prediction for FSU

Oct 21, 2013, 3:53 PM

bad for us if their one loss is championship game

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i dont think they lose to VT

Oct 21, 2013, 3:54 PM

but I think VT is the best equipped to handle FSU.

They'll lose to NC State or Wake again, go to ACC

Oct 21, 2013, 4:00 PM

Champ but miss the MNC

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They'll lose to NC State or Wake again, go to ACC

Oct 21, 2013, 4:20 PM

The team I saw Saturday night will hang 50 on Wake and State.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

The problem VT is going to face is that their D is going

Oct 21, 2013, 4:05 PM

to spend too much time on the field and eventually all of those weapons for FSU are going to get loose.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The problem VT is going to face is that their D is going

Oct 21, 2013, 4:54 PM

The thing with FSU is they find a few plays that work then beat you to death with them. I love Tajh but that type of game is a game of great decision making and extremely accurate throws. When I heard Chad Morris' interview and you hear that the fumble for a TD play went the the completely wrong way I was dumb founded. How does a 5th year QB, 3rd in the system go the wrong way on a play we have seen a hundred times. It wasn't that FSU was that much better than us or their defense was all league at every position Clemson beat themselves, I am not saying they wouldn't have beat us on our best day but we all know Clemson has played 100 times better, the LSU defense was better than the FSU D. Tajh for what ever reason was psyched whether it by himself or the FSU's defense and we have seen it in just about every loss we've had Tajh seems to pout or get down on himself or something I don't know what but he doesn't try to pump his team up or get himself or his team back in the game by smacking some heads and I am not putting it all on Tajh because Lord knows we can't run the ball I know the Tyson RS was a good one but the Gallman from what was said he was really opening eyes in the fall but I digress its just frustrating to take this step back and have to listen to everyone bash your team when you know they payed their worse game since the 2nd half of the FSU game last year. IMO Tajh has lost a lot of money the past few weeks but when you are so F'd up in the head ou skip a WR screen pass with absolutely NO pressure on you then something is wrong and it isn't physical. We might have not been able to stop FSU because Winston is for real but we should have ### sure been able to score more than 14 points and I don't put much of this loss on the D their is only so much that can be done when your offense is 3 and out every 45 seconds. I haven't watched nothing about college football since Saturday night not because I am a bandwagon fan but because I didn't want to listen to people bash a team they know nothing about and bring up Clemsoning. I put most of this loss on the QB, I am sorry if you don't like it but its the truth a great QB doesn't get mind humped the way Tajh did. Thats why every all the people that cover Clemson football are asking what the heck is wrong with Tajh, thats why Morris feels he needs to defend Tajh because Tajh f'd the f up. If it was about Clemson if it is truly about the Paw why in the hell do you not throw Cole out for a series or 2 and don't give me the Tajh gives us the better chance of winning ######## because if that were the case Tajh would have lead his offense to more than 7 points. I can't wait til Watson gets here because he just picks defenses apart and don't give me the high school defense propaganda because that was what was said about Famous Jameis Winston you know hasn't seen action since high school I say bring Watson in RS him to thicken him up unless he is just that good then throw his ### in there, but I am so tried of going into a big game talking to other Clemson fans saying the key is just trying to figure what Tajh shows up because you know and I know that is always the biggest question going into big games well heck pretty much any game is which Tajh is going to show up and for a 5th year QB, to me, is truly unacceptable. I love you Tajh but its the truth and don't give me he has brought us to where we are because that is horse crap too Dabo, we haven't recruited the way we are right now like we did in the past. You Coach Dabo has brought in more talent into this Clemson program then we have ever had including the 80's so to say Tajh is the reason is a slap inthe face to all those guys you have brought in here to Clemson. Sorry I just can't stop what the heck was that first nevermind I am done for now....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,295
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic