Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope KB is watching this game. As time goes by
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,496

I hope KB is watching this game. As time goes by

Sep 27, 2018, 10:34 PM

The more he looks like a entitled brat and only cares about his self. Kelly Bryant should call the coaches, but I would be surprised if he did.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope KB is watching this game. As time goes by

Sep 27, 2018, 10:38 PM

Just posted this on another thread.

Honestly, I was hoping he might come back here after he cooled off. Dabo would make him work but would take him back. Think the team would too if he apologized. Hopefully Carter or someone like Tajh could right his brain.

Obviously this has been boiling since he walked off the spring game. Probably ticked off on the sidelines because of the plays he was getting vs being mad he kept going 3 and out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The plays called for KB were limited because KB is limited.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:40 PM

He has no one to blame but himself.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: The plays called for KB were limited because KB is limited.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:47 PM

Don’t disagree with that one bit but obviously he and or someone else put that in his ear and he buys into it.

So yes, I totally agree with you. It’s all on him. He’s worked with several qb gurus but imo it probably messed him up more. He was maybe trying to be someone else.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The plays called for KB were limited because KB is limited.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:56 PM [ in reply to The plays called for KB were limited because KB is limited. ]

Thank you! Why is this so hard for people to get!!??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope KB is watching this game. As time goes by ]

Tajh thinks he should leave...FWIW. he said it on Walt's show.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2018, 10:43 PM

Btw- liked the link to the clemson guy but would appreciate it if he broke down the clemson game, I know he does in spots but it would be nice if it gave times where he did that. Ike eg 6 min mark through 14 minutes mark i break down this weeks game... for those who don’t have an hour. Just a suggestion.

Sep 27, 2018, 10:52 PM

###?
GO TIGERS!!!!!

Sep 27, 2018, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope KB is watching this game. As time goes by ]

He does all of college football. And answers your questions online. That’s where you come in. You ask a question? Or.. Or make a comment. He recognizes you and answers . If it’s not for you that’s fine. Facebook, tweeter isn’t for me. But some people may like talking and trash talking another fan bases. I enjoy his feed. But he’s a Clemson guy.
GO TIGERS!!!!!

It’s best that everyone moves on at this point

Sep 27, 2018, 10:51 PM

Don’t try to make this work and cause more confusion.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,496
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic