Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Rivalry Game: Tigers getting healthy just in time for Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Story: Rivalry Game: Tigers getting healthy just in time for Gamecocks

Nov 19, 2017, 6:49 PM

Rivalry Game: Tigers getting healthy just in time for Gamecocks

Head coach Dabo Swinney got his first taste of Clemson’s rivalry with South Carolina when he was out on the road recruiting after being hired by Tommy Bowden, and he knows the battle for the Palmetto St. is even more intense now. The good news for Clemson is that the Tigers will be healthy for the game.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Rivalry Game: Tigers getting healthy just in time for Gamecocks

Nov 19, 2017, 7:08 PM

Oh Lord, I had to stop reading and go throw up before I could finish reading through all that sugar that Dabo was rubbing all over that coot team. I know that they have to do their coach speak thing, but I don't think that it has to be spread so thick. Come on Dabo, you wasted way more sugar than they are worth!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 7:20 PM

I totally agree with the sugar coating, but gee CDS that was overboard. Guess he needs to talk them up but those of us on tnet want. I sure want do it. Hope the Tigers put a beating on them so bad that they will just go away. I know wishful thinking on that. GO TIGERS BUT THOSE LOUSY CHICKENS.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rivalry Game: Tigers getting healthy just in time for Gamecocks ]

You have to speak Dabo, you only heard what he wanted the coots to hear. In translation:

"We know we have the better team. Our depth is deeper. Our talent is head and shoulders above theirs. I mean, come on, they had to play their starters all the way through the 4th quarter just to beat Wofford. I love all these players that think they were as good as Clemson last year, despite a 56-7 score. How stupid was that?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2017, 7:51 AM

I do believe you nailed it. +1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 12:45 AM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rivalry Game: Tigers getting healthy just in time for Gamecocks ]

We don't need to take any team too lightly especially on the ROAD. I do remember that we lost to a team that was BLOWN OUT by Louisville last week and has lost 4 games in a row. I don't know if they've defeated anyone since they beat us. If the chickens shut down Kelly Bryant running and make him throw the ball to win ,...we may be in trouble. We are going to face the two best defenses we have faced since Auburn in the next two weeks and it will determine if we make the CFP Playoffs. GO TIGERS !

Last year CDS said after watching the OSU tape he knew ...

Nov 19, 2017, 7:26 PM [ in reply to Re: New Story: Rivalry Game: Tigers getting healthy just in time for Gamecocks ]

He knows.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last year CDS said after watching the OSU tape he knew ...

Nov 20, 2017, 2:36 PM

ETN is going have a day.

I expect that we will run the ball down their throats all night long. They have no ground game to speak of and Bentley is, well, interception prone.

We'll run it too much for another 56-7, but I expect a win nevertheless.

Re: Last year CDS said after watching the OSU tape he knew ...

Nov 21, 2017, 9:03 AM

But, I think that I've heard that they have improved their D into an all world defense;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol @ Dabo talking about the gamecocks

Nov 19, 2017, 7:36 PM

"They try to be good at what they do".

You tell 'em, Coach!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2017, 9:02 PM

Great turkey dinner on Thursday. Nasty chicken dinner on Saturday. The bird brains are going down.

13 out of the past 20 ain't bad, but it ain't spectacular

Nov 20, 2017, 12:56 AM

either. 19 out of the past 30 sounds a little better but it really ain't. 5-5 the past 10 sounds like crap. 3 in a row sounds marvelous. Only one thing gonna be better--4 in a row with the roosters losing 7 of their 11 defensive starters and coming to Death Valley for the next year.

Re: 13 out of the past 20 ain't bad, but it ain't spectacular

Nov 20, 2017, 7:56 AM

One game at a time folks. This is the most important game of the year. The 3-towed barnyard scratchers will be spurs up by midnight Sat and the state capital in mourning the next morning.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing CDS forgot to say was.....

Nov 20, 2017, 9:14 AM

#sweettalk. I guess he is trying to win that trip being given away to the
national title game by saying nice things about our Rival and
give it to Mushchump because that his only path to the NC.

Re: The only thing CDS forgot to say was.....

Nov 20, 2017, 9:43 AM

I was going to enter that contest, but really couldn't think of anything nice to say about the coots. And I'm a nice guy, too!

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic