Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The only bright side I can see: we'd scored at least one
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,151

The only bright side I can see: we'd scored at least one

Mar 4, 2020, 5:15 PM

run in 117 games (third longest streak in country). At least we kept that streak alive.

Anybody have another bright side? Can't think of much myself.

At least it wasn't the coots? I guess that qualifies too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The only bright side I can see: we'd scored at least one

Mar 4, 2020, 5:17 PM

It’s 1 more game closer to the season being over? Lol
But really, I hope things improve soon or we will be sitting at home when regional time of year comes around

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2020, 5:58 PM

Well, the team is pretty young for the day-to-day regulars (2 FR, 5 Soph, 2 JR-no SR). Additionally, the returning regulars were not starters last year. Rebuilding year at best, but hope they improve as the year unfolds. in the interim, thank God for the Pitching staff.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2020, 5:19 PM

Today is exactly why I couldn't believe Monte brought in anglin in the sat game against the coots and only down 4-2. Had we tried anyone other than him, we may have gotten a sweep.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2020, 6:25 PM

It was just a bad day - hangover from taking the Uof6C series and looking ahead to BC this weekend to start ACC play 3 - 0.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2020, 6:35 PM

I wish that was true.

Monte definitely needs to find a mid week starter. To some extent, I can understand he's short on what he can do. Losing higgy hurt as well as Raffield getting hurt and throw in 2 weekend starters on limited counts. I'm sure he'd love to run holt, Raffield, out there or mat Clark etc... I sure wouldn't give anglin another start.

So, pitching is explainable. Hitting isn't. 3 runs against etsu and I guess you could say 2 this week but the game was over. That's inexcusable... And to the respected posters on here that keep stating baseball is a warm weather sport- as poor an excuse as ND saying they're the only ones that had to play in a hurricane.

Extremely dissapointing. 12 games in is not just a bad day. We had a bad day last week too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,151
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic