Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear TB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,334

Dear TB

Jul 30, 2015, 8:24 AM

Don't ever compare Watson to Winston again, EVER. I know you were referencing his physical attributes and ability to stay calm under pressure, but I don't ever want DW mentioned in the same sentence as that piece of crap. DW is a humble kid who works hard everyday and respects his coaches, teammates, fellow classmates and his university. He's not a lying thief that is full of himself and is going to self implode eventually.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no comparing their physical attributes either.

Jul 30, 2015, 8:28 AM

DW always throws to a man. Winston would get nervous, even during his last season, and throw the ball straight up to the endzone. He had the luxury of having the only person on the field who could catch a ball when it was 15 feet in the air.

Let compare TB to Lou Holtz at USuCk and send it to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very true

Jul 30, 2015, 8:37 AM

Agreed, he was way overrated as a college QB and his decision making was ver questionable at times. The Buccaneers are in for a rude awakening and will see this rather quickly once he's up against NFL defenses. My wife is a huge Bears fan and we'll be visiting her parents for Christmas and they're very close to Tampa, so we're going to the Bears Buccaneers game. I told her I'm wearing my Clemson jersey and will be rooting for the Bears and a career ending injury to Winston :)

Re: Very true

Jul 30, 2015, 11:25 AM

You are a messed up induvidual. You are going to rout for a guy to get hurt and have his career ended. For what cause you think he isn't a great person? Get real! He obviously is a much better man than you ever will be. Respect your opponent.

I hate Winston but you might him sound like hot garbage.

Jul 30, 2015, 8:43 AM [ in reply to There's no comparing their physical attributes either. ]

The dude didn't win a Heisman and lead his team to a 27-1 record by being a chump.

And a natty.

Jul 30, 2015, 9:02 AM

The on field comparison is legit.

Jul 30, 2015, 9:03 AM

Off field - hopefully never in same breath.

I will take DW4 leading Clemson to an undefeated season, NC and Heisman.

Being on FL, I watched a lot of JW - very good college passer. NFL thought so too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The on field comparison is legit.

Jul 30, 2015, 9:10 AM

There's no question Winston has the physical ability to be successful in the NFL. It's his character and lack of integrity that is going to lead to his downfall. You're talking about about an individual with an already questionable ethics and now he has millions of dollars to spend? He's a ticking time bomb, mark my word.

I like the Heisman and Nat'l Championship QB attribute

Jul 30, 2015, 12:53 PM

pretty sure Tommy was giving him a complement dude. Take a break.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic