Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think you might see a change in the Texans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I think you might see a change in the Texans

Jan 12, 2020, 10:44 PM

https://www-houstonchronicle-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/texas-sports-nation/jerome-solomon/amp/Solomon-Bill-O-Brien-should-leave-after-14969875.php?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15788770973527&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.houstonchronicle.com%2Fsports%2Ftexas-sports-nation%2Fjerome-solomon%2Farticle%2FSolomon-Bill-O-Brien-should-leave-after-14969875.php

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think you might see a change in the Texans

Jan 12, 2020, 10:53 PM

Meant to add about half way through, some good words about DW4...

One thing I disagreed with on the post game show that mahomes is best QB in NFL.

Can you imagine how good DW4 would be on the chiefs sideline. They'd be saying that about him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shame he doen't have a good team around him.

Jan 12, 2020, 10:55 PM

Just a few great players and a bunch of average one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shame he doen't have a good team around him.

Jan 12, 2020, 11:35 PM

And Houston doesnt have the draft picks for a couple of years to fix the team either.

Pat is the best QB in the League though***

Jan 13, 2020, 12:07 AM [ in reply to Re: I think you might see a change in the Texans ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think you might see a change in the Texans

Jan 12, 2020, 10:57 PM

Agree w/every word of article. What did writer think DW was going to say. DW is not about to bad mouth the coaches or any player on that team or for that matter in the league. But, I suspect privately, he is not happy w/coach. And if Obrien is still there when
DW is free agent, I think he is gone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The need 2 things

Jan 12, 2020, 10:59 PM

1) They need a DC. Romeo Crennel is bad. If you can't hold a 24 point lead in the NFL, then you shouldn't be coaching defense in the NFL.

2) They need a better OL. I don't know if they need guards, tackles, a new center, or what. All I know is DW4 has no time to be a QB because he's running for his life as soon as the ball is snapped.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The need 2 things

Jan 12, 2020, 11:29 PM

Living here in Houston - I couldn’t agree more ...
O’Brian is a joke ...

Players like Deshaun Watson, Nuk, JJ Watt and more ...
Deserve so much better ...

Re: The need 2 things

Jan 13, 2020, 6:56 AM [ in reply to The need 2 things ]

i actually thought the OL looked a bit better in the first half than they typically have from what I've watched over the season. I think they need a better DL. I imagine Simmons will be long gone before they get a pick, but they could really use some back-end help as well. And another receiver, because they've witnessed that when Fuller goes down, their whole offense grinds to a halt.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic