Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The national media has completely written us off.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

The national media has completely written us off.

Oct 6, 2019, 12:23 PM

I mean as in a complete non-factor. Done.

Did you watch that Auburn-Florida turnoverfest yesterday? It was LAUGHABLE. Both teams are top 25, but not top 15.

But as usual, I turn on the computer this morning, and the first headline I see is “SEC Asserting It’s Dominance As Postseason Inches Closer”

Boy, are these jokers in for a rude awakening come December.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think a lot of them post on Tnet***

Oct 6, 2019, 12:29 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Nope***

Oct 6, 2019, 12:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think comments like “both are top 25 but not top 15” should require the poster to list

Oct 6, 2019, 12:40 PM

the 15 teams better than the subject teams.

I’m not saying you are right or wrong, but those sorts of comments are thrown around on here all the time.

What 15 teams deserve to be ahead of Florida? In last week’s poll they were ten. Maybe Penn State should jump them? Texas? Hard to make that argument. Oregon? Not when they lost to the team Florida just beat.

null

Re: I think comments like “both are top 25 but not top 15” should require the poster to list

Oct 6, 2019, 12:50 PM

"Require"...thats funny. How can you be so funny?

Re: The national media has completely written us off.

Oct 6, 2019, 12:40 PM

Only the Clemson team can solve this problem. Play big time ,tough, butt kicking football and everything else takes care of itself. They are not in a position now where they can continue to win and be highly regarded by the media. It’s big boy time.

The game Saturday afternoon is a BIGGIE in Death Valley. It would be helpful if we can fill the stadium and stay fully supportive until the final gun! Be there. Do your part. Anything less than a major blowout is unacceptable. Let’s aim for a 49 - 0 win over the Osceola Creeks!

By the way—— Osceola was an Alabama kid who real name was Billy Powell. Another reason to stomp their #$s.

Oct 6, 2019, 2:51 PM

You're funny.

FSU has had 3 games this year where they put up 17+ in the first quarter. Briles has them playing with confidence and Hornibrook is lighting it up when he isn't running for his life.

Now their O-line is still a sieve, their D gives up lots of points, and the team has a tendency to quit--but they still have more talent than Auburn.

If you are going to be dissatisfied with beating these guys by less than 40, go ahead and start crying now. Dabo isn't going to run up the score just to keep PF from sneering about "Wake Forest is undefeated?"

Nor should he. PF is the king of circular reasoning and comparative achievement. Let him go. The SEC is having a horrid year by losing 10 noncon games already (compare to only 4 during the regular season last year). Once their 5 top teams start killing each other, the ROY bus will become popular again.

If we had only won yesterday.

Oct 6, 2019, 12:47 PM

Keep winning and everything else will fall into place.

Boy, the media really affects you.***

Oct 6, 2019, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oct 6, 2019, 12:55 PM

Great, underdog is our most advantageous posture.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 6:51 PM

Got em right where we want em!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good.***

Oct 6, 2019, 1:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen and amen....

Oct 6, 2019, 6:28 PM

GLORY!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See? Told ya. #2 in AP.***

Oct 6, 2019, 2:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 2:32 PM

I love it. Keep it coming. Fuel the fire national media. Fuel it!

Oct 6, 2019, 2:44 PM

Yep they remind me of all the fake news media outlets about Trump......and at the end of the day they all will be exposed for their false narratives and liars that they really are ........you can only lie for so long and the truth will finally come to the top......Go Tigers!!!!!!

Oct 6, 2019, 5:07 PM

You miss the point. It's not the fact that Auburn and Florida's offenses suck that caused the turnovers. It's those powerful SEC defenses creating turnovers. (The heads can spin a game anyway they desire.)

Oct 6, 2019, 6:35 PM

No they haven't. There just waiting for us to do something.

Oct 6, 2019, 7:06 PM

A lot like our procedural penalty fest last week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Oct 6, 2019, 10:20 PM

They aren't writing Clemson off....just the chance that the ACC has any possible other worthy team at the end of the year for the CFP. And they are correct .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic