Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot Game starting on ESPNU now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Coot Game starting on ESPNU now

Aug 13, 2019, 10:39 AM

Glad we won. Disappointed we gave up so many yards passing. But that got cleaned up for post season anyway

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, we were only a little better than them, if better at

Aug 13, 2019, 10:41 AM

all. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The most excited I've ever seen an opposing fan base get...

Aug 13, 2019, 11:33 AM

about a 21 point loss particularly considering the outcome of the game was never really in doubt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: The most excited I've ever seen an opposing fan base get...

Aug 13, 2019, 11:49 AM

But but but we only won by 21 because we scored a garbage time TD, and they put up 600 yards of offense, so really it was a lot closer.

Never mind the fact that they didn't score in the 3rd quarter, and got lucky on some busted coverages.

Also, IIRC the year we won by 5 down there, they puffed their chests up for that, regardless of the fact they scored a garbage time TD to make the final appear closer than it was.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2019, 11:53 AM

We ran toss sweep with a DT in the second quarter. Coaches were not concerned about South Carolina at all

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw some goober on FGF brag that they...

Aug 13, 2019, 12:57 PM

“Stuffed his lard ace on the goal line!” talking about CW42.

But that was on 3rd down. CW42 scored on the next play and wasn’t touched until he was like a yard or two into the end zone. That was never brought up in that brilliant ”celebratory” poast.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Busted coverages against a bunch of back-up DB's

Aug 13, 2019, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: The most excited I've ever seen an opposing fan base get... ]

The Clemson coaching staff use this game as a tune-up, or scrimmage if you will, for the playoff run.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Aug 13, 2019, 11:50 AM [ in reply to The most excited I've ever seen an opposing fan base get... ]

They kept getting their hopes up with comebacks to close the gap in the score during the 1st half, but the strutting never lasts for those dumb
dirtpeckers.
In the 2nd half we wring them scrawny necks and smash there peckerheads against Howard’s Rock!!!

silly coots......

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic