Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The media can say what they will today....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,256

The media can say what they will today....

Oct 2, 2016, 12:41 PM

But that game was not a tie, and we got the W. Clemson is in the express lane to the ACC championship game with that win last night combined with an FSU loss. 5 weeks from now, that game is going to be remembered by the playoff committee a close win over the third ranked team at home. Its going to take some really strange things happening for Louisville to get in the playoff at this point.

Louisville fans keep saying the better team lost. I don't buy it. Our D had nothing left after the offense left them on the field for 2/3rds of the game, and still stopped Louisville to shut the door on the game. Clemson got points when we had to, and we did enough to win.

We did not play our best game last night, and we still managed to beat a legit top 5 team. If Clemson can get it together, I look for someone this year to get a Miami-esque buttwhoopin.

Proud of our fans last night. I've been to a lot of games at Clemson, and I think last night was the most electric I've ever seen it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope that butt whoopin comes the last Sat in Nov.***

Oct 2, 2016, 12:44 PM

Re: The media can say what they will today....

Oct 2, 2016, 12:54 PM

so the better team lost according to some L'ville losers! Apparently they failed to get in their seats to see the first half when they were at the shed and getting ready to get an ars kicking but we relented and played a little loose so to say!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2016, 1:13 PM

We were the better team 5 to's. They better be glad they didn't get blown out. Boy if our offense can get clicking and play 4qtrs.We will be in the playoffs.

Oct 2, 2016, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: The media can say what they will today.... ]

To be fair, had we ended up on the short end of the stick, our fan base would be saying the same thing....don't act like we are any more gracious in defeat....we just haven't had it happen as much lately.

Oct 2, 2016, 1:35 PM

I'm not saying we would be any more gracious in defeat, I'm saying we are the better team.

Typical sour grapes

Oct 2, 2016, 1:19 PM

Oct 2, 2016, 1:33 PM

They also seem to forget all the fortunate bounces of fumbles and tipped balls they got. Not to mention we were held all night and still got to the QB. We should have won this game by 28.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2016, 1:37 PM

I agree Whitehurst74. They call holding once or twice and that is a different game. If I remember right, we had 4 sacks in the 1st quarter.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,256
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic