Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The love for SEC after last night has reached levels almost unknown!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 930

The love for SEC after last night has reached levels almost unknown!

Apr 24, 2020, 5:37 PM

Saying..I heard their total from just one team (take your pick: Bammy, LSU, Ga) totaled more than BiG10 & Pac12 combined.

Hey, even Kirby Smart said today that opposing coaches (not Clemson or OHst) tell recruits that the SEC is too tough & you may get hurt..or, you can start in our league faster.

Also said the proof is in the pudding year after year with NFL taking more SEC players.

Well, he’s right, isn’t he.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The love for SEC after last night has reached levels almost unknown!

Apr 24, 2020, 7:36 PM

So let's put the cards on the table. At Clemson, we are very blessed to have a great coach who brings in exceptional young men, coaches them, molds them, trains them and usually kicks the rear ends of teams with better athletes. If you go back through the last 5-10 years, we have out recruited SEC schools, we have out coached and out played them.

The fact of this 1st round draft is of the Power 5 Conferences, the SEC had 15 picks, the Big 10 and Big 12 had 5 each and the ACC and Pac 12 had 3 each. Quite simply, the SEC players are better but that does not make their teams better. The ACC with the exception of our Tigers is weak, the Pac 12 is weak and the Big 10 and Big 12 are maybe a step above the ACC and Pac 12. I could care less which schools have players drafted as long as we beat them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The love for SEC after last night has reached levels almost unknown!

Apr 24, 2020, 8:50 PM

Who gives a ####? Really, who gives a ####.

Clemson made 5 straight CFP. Clemson won 2 of the last 4 Nattys. Clemson has a better record against the best team in the SEC than any SEC team. ACC won 3 Natty's in the last six years. SEC won 3 Natty's in the last six years. Clemson is 11-3 in the last 14 games versus the SEC.

Who give a #### about the SEC?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 930
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic