Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jewish Dr in NY results
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 98
| visibility 1

Jewish Dr in NY results

Mar 25, 2020, 10:27 AM

200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine(not Aquarium Cleaner)
500mg 1x daily Azithromycin
220mg 1x daily Zinc sulfate

350 patients
• Breathing restored 3-4 hours
• Zero deaths
• Zero hospitalizations
• Zero intubations

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jewish Dr in NY results

Mar 25, 2020, 10:29 AM

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-25/hydroxychloroquine-no-better-than-regular-covid-19-care-in-study

Mar 25, 2020, 10:37 AM

Don’t pay any attention to those who want to see Trump fail.Hopefully reputable doctors and scientists will weigh in on this.Bloomburg not at all reliable.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 10:41 AM

Doctors all over the country are prescribing this treatment and seeing positive results. It’s what I would want if I contracted the virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ad hoc ergo propter hoc***

Mar 25, 2020, 3:09 PM

Mar 25, 2020, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

Where does this come from ?
Why does someone talking about research they've read or information they're seeing and putting out there get turned into somebody wanting to see the president fail ?
Getting kind of old seeing this constant political nonsense inserted where it simply wasn't being discussed or alluded to .
It's silly , just stop . Not everything need be political in nature. Take a deep breath and exhale .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 26, 2020, 2:27 AM

People grasping at straws, wanting to be right, without concern for being correct: can’t even call it politics anymore ... political discourse is dead ... replaced with shouting “You’re wrong! I’m right! “ back and forth ...

I would trust Bloomberg News and farther than I could

Mar 25, 2020, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

throw Jerry Nadler.....

Mar 26, 2020, 1:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

Why do you think so many want Trump to fail?
He's handled this whole Pandemic terribly and I despise him as a human being ....but I'm pulling for him to make good choices and succeed.

I can't imagine anyone actually hoping for people to die to see #45 fail.

lol,yet everyone that's been prescribed it has RECOVERED

Mar 25, 2020, 10:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

LOL

Re: lol,yet everyone that's been prescribed it has RECOVERED

Mar 25, 2020, 10:43 AM

Amazing to see the number of people who have only one agenda and we all know what that is.

They can't let this end early. Their agenda calls for it

Mar 25, 2020, 10:46 AM

to last longer. Found an article last night where the Left's favorite Dr(Fauci) predicted this 9 days before DJT was sworn in. How'd he know ?

Re: They can't let this end early. Their agenda calls for it

Mar 25, 2020, 10:59 AM
Capture.PNG(148.4 K)

Right on queue a Gub'nor with a D really wants this to keep going.....

The joke was, if Trump cured cancer Dims would be against it

Mar 25, 2020, 3:05 PM

Crazy times.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: The joke was, if Trump cured cancer Dims would be against it

Mar 25, 2020, 6:51 PM

Yep. The Dems would take a crashed economy and a million dead if that's what it took for Trump to not be re-elected. They live their lives based on politics. Sickening really.

ANd that sorry ####### will flee to Arizona to get treatment

Mar 25, 2020, 11:03 PM

when he comes down with it.....

Mar 25, 2020, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Re: They can't let this end early. Their agenda calls for it ]

May the bird of paradise fly up his nose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 12:11 PM [ in reply to They can't let this end early. Their agenda calls for it ]

World Bank starts selling pandemic bonds in 2018. Bill Gates and George Soros have a Convention on World Pandemics in Oct 2019. First case of Wuhan Nov 17 2019. Bill Gates quits all boards in Feb of 2020 goes quiet. Ten minutes after DJT says he is shooting for Easter Bill Gates starts tweeting that he can not do it. Conspiracy theories.

Mar 25, 2020, 3:08 PM [ in reply to They can't let this end early. Their agenda calls for it ]

MRTTMT

Link Please.

Mar 25, 2020, 8:12 PM [ in reply to They can't let this end early. Their agenda calls for it ]

how Powerful do you think the Trump haters are? LOL

oh just shut up. does it occur to you we all have

Mar 26, 2020, 6:46 PM [ in reply to They can't let this end early. Their agenda calls for it ]

family, friends, ourselves, who will be impacted by this? You think Democrats are sitting around thinking, "Oh good. I have a chance to die now by keeping this going"? Get ahold of yourself and stop being an embarrassment.

Mar 25, 2020, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Re: lol,yet everyone that's been prescribed it has RECOVERED ]

Amazing to see the number of people who see conspiracies whenever reality doesn't agree with them.

Mar 25, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to lol,yet everyone that's been prescribed it has RECOVERED ]

EVERYONE HAS RECOVERED! WOW. Hope it can help but w/o knowing details of "everyone" in data, age underlying conditions, severity, stage of infection etc. etc. that's a bit of a stretch. Lot of accepting based on politics and lot of rejection based on same. I will wait for clear scientific data based on trial with strict protocols.

The key seems to be including azithromycin along with chloroquine.

Mar 25, 2020, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

That’s what the patients in France received who had great results, and also what the NY doctor used.

Hydroxychloroquine alone probably helps, but adding azithromycin makes it better based on what we’ve seen thus far.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: The key seems to be including azithromycin along with chloroquine.

Mar 25, 2020, 2:16 PM

That’s what the patients in France received who had great results, and also what the NY doctor used.

Hydroxychloroquine alone probably helps, but adding azithromycin makes it better based on what we’ve seen thus far.

Of the patients in the French study, there was a 4% mortality rate. That's higher than the normal death rate for Covid-19.

Fox News is gonna get people killed. No, wait.

"March 24, 2020 -- An Arizona man has died and his wife is in critical condition after they took chloroquine phosphate to treat themselves for the novel coronavirus, the hospital system Banner Health says."

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200324/man-dies-after-taking-chloroquine-for-coronavirus

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

None of those in that study who died

Mar 25, 2020, 3:01 PM

received hydroxychloroquine AND azithromycin. All of those patients lived.

Also, it isn’t FOX News’s fault that someone decided to take a prescription medicine on their own, that it wasn’t hydroxychloroquine but chloroquine (there is a difference), and that he also drank something intended for aquariums.

Leave it to the MSM to make that Trump’s fault somehow.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

It's toxic like many medicines

Mar 25, 2020, 3:56 PM

That's why it kills parasites. So it is easy to overdose if you take too much. If you search for overdoses of it, there was a sailor in Guam who used his anti-malarial chloroquine to commit suicide.

No one said it isn’t without risk.

Mar 25, 2020, 4:03 PM

Anything can be dangerous if taken in unsafe amounts. Water, oxygen, etc. can be toxic if not taken properly.

I don’t understand your point though. No one in our government has advised people to obtain hydroxychloroquine or any other drug on their own or try to treat themselves.

I think you’re not supposed to take it if you have irregular

Mar 25, 2020, 6:59 PM [ in reply to None of those in that study who died ]

Heartbeat, etc

It can cause QT prolongation.

Mar 26, 2020, 4:25 PM

But this is rare, and is easily captured on an EKG. It can also be addressed via reducing the dosage or frequency of the medication.

Generally speaking, medications like hydroxychloroquine are very safe. The great thing is that even though using it to fight COVID-19 is an "off-label" use, we have decades of experience using it for other things and know what we're dealing with.

That's why I'm shocked and disappointed that some people - medical and otherwise - seem so quick to dismiss this as an option. These same people seem content to watch COVID-19 kill people, all in the name of "hydroxychloroquine isn't proven." Many of these same people also seem to be excited about the possibility of a vaccine, which we know nothing about at this point. Guess what? When it's released we will have virtually no safety information on it. We definitely won't have any long-term data. That should scare people far more than hydroxychloroquine should.

Have you never seen "I am Legend"

Mar 26, 2020, 7:16 PM

it takes years of studies to make official treatment claims.

I understand why people are hesitant to make claims with such limited data.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mar 25, 2020, 3:09 PM [ in reply to Re: The key seems to be including azithromycin along with chloroquine. ]

You’re probably being deliberately obtuse to push a false narrative but Hydroxychloroquine is obviously not what those idiots took.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Two closely related drugs, both used for the same things

Mar 25, 2020, 4:09 PM

Both developed as replacements for quinine. I'm surprised by the lack of chemistry knowledge on a Clemson board. I thought we all had to take chemistry. Here's a good explanation for how the two drugs are made.

https://www.beilstein-journals.org/bjoc/articles/14/45

Go ahead and take all the chloroquine phosphate you want.***

Mar 26, 2020, 1:30 AM

Mar 25, 2020, 11:07 PM [ in reply to Re: The key seems to be including azithromycin along with chloroquine. ]

You can't fix stupid.

Mar 26, 2020, 6:48 PM

They've already run trials on cloroquine. No, it did not improve outcomes.

Fox did not pour aquarium cleaner down their throats

Mar 25, 2020, 11:59 PM [ in reply to Re: The key seems to be including azithromycin along with chloroquine. ]

What a joke. Two idiots and we're going to stop using a medicine that has been on the market for 70 years. TDS at its worst.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK rcurton - we'll make sure you don't get any of this

Mar 25, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

treatment should you fall victim to COVID-19. As for Bloomberg - maybe they should actually talk to this guy:

https://www.foxla.com/news/a-man-with-coronavirus-who-works-in-la-says-the-drug-used-to-treat-malaria-saved-his-life

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OK rcurton - we'll make sure you don't get any of this

Mar 25, 2020, 3:12 PM

can you spell anecdotal

Since you are obviously WAY smarter than all the scientists

Mar 25, 2020, 7:13 PM

working on this, what is your cure? Surely you have one by now. Where is it? LINK IT. I mean, you are a grammar expert after all and a member of the spelling police force.

Mar 25, 2020, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

A small study in China.Nothing more reputable than that.Lets quit trying it.

Mar 25, 2020, 11:15 AM

u mean a study brought to you by those who started this whole thing? ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Bloomberg report that dimishes Trump?

Mar 25, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

Very suprising.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Lol. Small French study says it’s an effective treatment

Mar 25, 2020, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

“We need more studies!”

Small Chinese study says it is not effective.

“Well! That settles that!”

:)

Seriously...the French study incorporated an anti-biotic and the malaria drug. That’s the key...and by that I mean, that’s the combo we should be fast tracking studies on and getting out to people.

null

So in the Chinese Study of 30 people

Mar 25, 2020, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

15 people who took it recovered.

14 people who didn't take it also recovered.

I would assume one person that did not take it did not recover.

Statistically it is no better than normal treatment, but it certainly doesn't rule it out as a treatment in advanced cases.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

One guy in the Chinese study overdosed and died.

Mar 25, 2020, 4:22 PM

. I think it was double the normal dose.

Re: One guy in the Chinese study overdosed and died.

Mar 25, 2020, 5:32 PM

You're really against this medicine for some reason. Must suck to have to hope people die to satisfy your hate for one man.

BTW, you're story about that guy "taking the same thing" is starting to fall apart. The fish tank cleaner had the same active ingredient. The Sacramento Paper had to run a correction to the effect:

Correction: A previous version of this article and its headline conflated the malaria drug chloroquine with the additive used in fish tank cleaners, which has the same active ingredient. The couple ingested the additive, not the malaria medication, which scientists in China have recommended using to treat COVID-19. The headline and story have been updated to accurately reflect that.

Message was edited by: TigerOmally®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly. Preach***

Mar 25, 2020, 7:09 PM

Re: One guy in the Chinese study overdosed and died.

Mar 25, 2020, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: One guy in the Chinese study overdosed and died. ]

You still don't understand that it is exactly the same thing. Look up bottles of the fish medicine and bottles of the human medicine. It's teh same #### thing.

You're a serious danger to society in this point and time!

Mar 25, 2020, 9:57 PM

ArchieOCampbell How much longer are you going to be able to keep recirculating the same bs? Even when one of your posts says,"Two closely related drugs". Key words are "CLOSELY RELATED!" ie Not the SAME THING! That sir proves beyond any measure you don't have a clue what your spouting off about!

Oh man.

Mar 25, 2020, 10:34 PM

At least do a little bit of research. If you don't understand chemistry, just stop.

If you can't get past the headlines

Mar 25, 2020, 10:49 PM [ in reply to You're a serious danger to society in this point and time! ]

Novartis donated hydroxychloroquine sulphate
Bayer donated chloroquine phosphate

They are both being prescribed, depending on what is available because there is a shortage. The man in Arizona died from ingesting chloroquine phosphate marketed as a fish medicine.

https://www.thepharmaletter.com/article/novartis-and-bayer-latest-to-donate-chloroquine-for-covid-19

Re: If you can't get past the headlines

Mar 25, 2020, 10:56 PM

Just stop lying. The man took a spoonful of aquarium cleaner that contains hydroxychloroquine.

AQUARIUM CLEANER!!!

You really think taking aquarium cleaner that contains hydroxychloroquine is the same as taking prescribed medicine?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really don't want to insult you.

Mar 25, 2020, 10:59 PM

I just don't have any more patience so I'll say goodbye and good luck. Don't eat any more Tide Pods.

No, it is not the same thing

Mar 26, 2020, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Re: One guy in the Chinese study overdosed and died. ]

And it was not prescribed by a doctor. TDS.

No it isn't, goof ball....***

Mar 26, 2020, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Re: One guy in the Chinese study overdosed and died. ]

Here, people are just stupid including the author of this

Mar 25, 2020, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: One guy in the Chinese study overdosed and died. ]

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/chloroquine-fatal-idiocy-is-not-trump-fault/

This idiot doesn't realize there are two common medicines used for malaria - chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine (which is chlorquine with an additional OH group). They are both being used in NY trials now.

Re: Here, people are just stupid including the author of this

Mar 25, 2020, 8:27 PM

I have not seen any reputable source saying they are the same.I assume you don’t think carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide are the same thing?

We are heading to Iodocracy just like the movie

Mar 25, 2020, 8:32 PM

Re: We are heading to Iodocracy just like the movie

Mar 25, 2020, 8:36 PM

Haven’t seen that one.You mean idiocracy?TIA.

Sorry, I was just annoyed that people will spout off

Mar 25, 2020, 8:44 PM

without doing the slightest bit of research.

By the way, there is a trial for COVID-19 using ######

Mar 25, 2020, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Here, people are just stupid including the author of this ]

Re: By the way, there is a trial for COVID-19 using ######

Mar 25, 2020, 8:42 PM

How about that, does it censor sildenafil citrate? That's the trial drug.

testing thalidomide too

Mar 25, 2020, 8:48 PM

women working in pharmacies are not allowed near that stuff.

What a joke. A small study in China???

Mar 25, 2020, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

At this point, you are going to trust the Chinese. The lengths the media will go to to try and make Trump look bad. What a joke. More trials say it works than doesn't work. Worth a try. And stay away from the aquarium cleaner.

Why are all of these morons rooting for the virus?

Mar 26, 2020, 12:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

If a drug/drugs show promise and the drug/drugs are on the market, use them. Between letting the patient suffer and die and using the drugs available, use the drugs. And get some treatment for your TDS. When it turns out he was correct about this drug and he pulls us out of the mess, liberals around the country will be driving their cars into trees. What a great day that will be.

Mar 25, 2020, 10:40 AM

I'm sorry the aquarium cleaner guy died. But lets face it that was not a good move. I'm sure the clear had some do not ingest warnings.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'Aquarium' would

Mar 25, 2020, 10:49 AM

Have been clue enough for me.

I would say that's natural selection at work but the guy

Mar 25, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

was in his 60s and likely already produced offspring.

Mar 25, 2020, 11:21 AM

Can't believe anyone wouldn't want to try this or wouldn't want it to work. I know 2 people that that take this daily for other reasons and one is a doctor.

If I'm sitting there dying, try anything.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 11:27 AM

I actually really hope it works.

I'm no Trump fan, but I'd cheerfully trade another four years of Trump for not seeing, you know, as many as a million folks die.

My wife has severe asthma. It'd be really nice to know there's an effective treatment for this bug. I'm confident pretty much everybody, actually, has somebody in that severe-risk group.

Mar 25, 2020, 11:32 AM

User Logo
quozzel
All-TigerNet [11329]
TigerPulse: 100%
Posted: Mar 25, 2020 11:27 AM

I actually really hope it works.

I'm no Trump fan, but I'd cheerfully trade another four years of Trump for not seeing, you know, as many as a million folks die.

My wife has severe asthma. It'd be really nice to know there's an effective treatment for this bug. I'm confident pretty much everybody, actually, has somebody in that severe-risk group.

QUOZZEL NOT A TRUMP FAN. I AM SHOCKED. SHOCKED I SAY.

Mar 25, 2020, 11:34 AM

And Derp is a Trump fan. Call me equally shocked.

Mar 25, 2020, 12:12 PM

So sorry to hear that about your wife. She has to be extremely careful in a lot of situations, and with meds that can trigger. If anyone has ever been around someone having a severe Asthmatic attack, it's one scary experience... And I pray she doesn't have many.

Be safe!!!! Can't wait until we start seeing your football posts again!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Asthma sucks...I don't miss it!

Mar 25, 2020, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

To this day, I can't tolerate being hemmed in, enclosed or feel stifled in any way. Bad memories!

Mar 25, 2020, 11:23 AM

What does Jewish have to do with it?

My G-d. We agree on something again. My thought was,

Mar 25, 2020, 11:35 AM

is that like a Jewish Deli?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My G-d. We agree on something again. My thought was,

Mar 25, 2020, 2:43 PM

That is nice.

Well, kosher makes it both legitimate, & framed by law...

Mar 25, 2020, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

that's the good stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

According to the protocols...***

Mar 26, 2020, 7:09 PM

Mar 25, 2020, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

because the title of the click bait that he never provided a link for said "Jewish Doctor in NY" in the title.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

give us a chance to use "oy vey" here?

Promising

Mar 25, 2020, 11:49 AM

Praying that it's the answer

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

News stories call it an aquarium cleaner. That's not right.

Mar 25, 2020, 2:00 PM

People don't use chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to clean aquariums. They use those drugs to kill parasites aquariums. The same way they are used to kill malaria parasites in people.

Some fools want to think that when the same drug is used for people and animals, it has to be different somehow.

Mar 25, 2020, 2:14 PM

MRTTMT said:

200mg 2x daily Hydroxy Chloroquine(not Aquarium Cleaner)
500mg 1x daily Azithromycin
220mg 1x daily Zinc sulfate

350 patients
• Breathing restored 3-4 hours
• Zero deaths
• Zero hospitalizations
• Zero intubations

Yeah...it's a shame that the county he lives in has had only 68 confirmed cases.

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/local/rockland/2020/03/19/kiryas-joel-video-coronavirus-spread-debunked/2879652001/

Mar 25, 2020, 2:22 PM

THEM GUYS NEED TO TRIM THEM DREADLOCKS

Mar 25, 2020, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

You wish there were more cases??

Mar 25, 2020, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Jewish Dr in NY results ]

He says that only 350 of them are from Kiryas Joel and the other 150 are from Monsey. He is in quarantine himself, so his staff is treating them without him seeing any of them. Maybe he staff counted wrong?

Or it could be his chicken soup recipe?***

Mar 25, 2020, 2:23 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I'm just amazed at the people who want the treatments to

Mar 25, 2020, 7:00 PM

fail.....or not even be tried right here on Tnet. Wow. All because Trump is the president, some of you are rooting for the virus. Don't argue....it's in some of your posts. Plain as day. Shameful.

Politicians need to let docs do doc stuff....Politicians need to stick what they do best, giving to the lazy and worthless while robbing us people with jobs.

That Nevada governor though.....wow. lol. There's you liberals in Nevada a little taste of socialized medicine. Yummy?

Re: I'm just amazed at the people who want the treatments to

Mar 25, 2020, 7:42 PM

I don’t have an opinion on the drug treatment at all, because I’m not a doctor. However, why does everything have to be political? Is it not even remotely possible to you that someone could have concerns or doubts over this drug treatment without it meaning that it’s because Trump thinks it might work? Or without it meaning that they want people to die?

I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume that people who vote democratic also get this virus and potentially die from it. I’m going to also assume that many of them are also worried over losing jobs.

Mar 25, 2020, 8:04 PM

My point is, it should be left up to the doctors. Then if the doctors are acting unethically or a problem arises, then shut it down. Until then, politicians need to get out of the way. That's all. It's political because of politicians....in the way.

Mar 25, 2020, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm just amazed at the people who want the treatments to ]

It's politicized because there is a sizable portion of this country right now who have that idea just stuck in their heads and can't seem to separate it from non-political anything .
Buy a gallon of whole milk ? That's what conservatives do . Drive a Volkswagen ? Libtard !

It's honestly very tired and played out but somehow there's this kernel of the hardest core that live for it , so they do this no-possible-association thing over and over and over .
Beat a new drum .

DB23

I agree... It's getting frickin' old.***

Mar 26, 2020, 7:12 PM

Mar 25, 2020, 8:44 PM

Thank you for the update! I believe it.

Mar 26, 2020, 3:16 AM

It would be great if it works but from what I read they are not sure all and it is now creating shortages for the people with conditions that really need it.

"People who really need it."

Mar 26, 2020, 4:29 PM

If it is truly effective against COVID-19, and saves someone's life, I would argue that those people need it more than anyone right now.

What does the Islamic Dr in Boston say?***

Mar 26, 2020, 7:07 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

90 500mg tabs of Chloroquine ordered from India 10 days ago...

Mar 26, 2020, 7:16 PM

I'll do what I feel is best should the occasion arise. I don't give a flying F what anybody else thinks or does. That's your business. Mine is mine.

Replies: 98
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic