Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The interview I'd love to have with Finebaum...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,135

The interview I'd love to have with Finebaum...

Oct 8, 2017, 1:34 PM

My interview notes for Finebaum...

Paul, you stated Bama's win over FSU was better than Clemson's biggest win versus Louisville and that's why Bama should be ranked higher. I just have some questions...

1. Is Louisville Clemson's biggest win? What about the 2 teams in the Top 20 that Clemson beat that are not named Louisville? Discuss.
2. What about Clemson's win over #11 Auburn? Clemson beat Auburn by the same margin Alabama beat #32 Texas A&M. Which is more impressive? Are you insinuating that Auburn shouldn't be ranked higher than Louisville?
3. Is non-vote getting FSU really a bigger win than #26 Louisville? Even Wake is getting votes. Do you really think DeAndre Francois made that big of a difference to FSU and justified their preseason ranking? Please inform me as to what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks you saw in him last year that I didn't.
4. Back to FSU... Is the 17 point win over FSU really more impressive than beating 2 top 20 teams and beating Louisville by 26 points?
5. Are you sick of Clemson fans because they are using logic against what could be perceived as emotional and weak points you've made?
6. Should we just end the debate now because Alabama has so many trophies in the lost and found?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.

That logic might make Finebaum's hair fall out.***

Oct 8, 2017, 1:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which hair ... ear or nose?***

Oct 8, 2017, 2:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

As long as he keeps his...

Oct 8, 2017, 2:34 PM

Chest pubes and ball fro in tact, Saban won’t mind the other hair falling out.

??

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The interview I'd love to have with Finebaum...

Oct 8, 2017, 1:57 PM

#7 - who would you have as #1 if the SEC wasn't paying your salary?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 3:24 PM

Nice one

Oct 8, 2017, 3:32 PM

This won't be popular to say, but I do wish our fans would stop complaining about it. If we're truly the best team in the country then we'll end up there by the time the season ends just as we did last year. I think as a fan of a team, you can always make an argumen to support your decision either way. Don't think for a second if our schedule was reversed that our own fans wouldn't be making the argument that we beat a top 5 team in FSU to start the season, and that they were only 1-3 now due to the QB being hurt. We'd also be arguing that we'd beat any of the top 15 teams played by Bama, just as I imagine that Bama really would beat Auburn, Louisville, and VT.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 3:41 PM

What I wouldn't be saying is that Louisville is Clemson's biggest win, ignoring Auburn especially and VT, and ignoring struggles against Texas A&M. I guess I put more stock in where teams are ranked now versus preseason than he does. And just no on FSU - I thought they were overrated to begin with - never thought Francois was worth a crap. There are some objective fans out there - not many, but a few.

Oct 8, 2017, 3:50 PM

#8: Is your pseudonym really Manafold on FGF?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The answers Finebaum would give if honest...

Oct 8, 2017, 4:36 PM

PF: First off, thanks for inviting me to the studio in your parent's basement. The cat's litter box in the corner adds to the ambience. Also, was that a meth lab I passed in your kitchen? I'm looking forward to the interview.

1. Is Louisville Clemson's biggest win? What about the 2 teams in the Top 20 that Clemson beat that are not named Louisville? Discuss.

PF: I'd say that Auburn will look more and more impressive as the season progresses...on paper. Auburn is a significantly better team than it was a month ago. They understand who they are and what they have. Clemsons defense was dominant over Auburn in September. If the teams play today Im confident Auburn would put up more than 14 pts. I'm not sure Clemson would score anymore than 14. UL has shown they are Lamar Jackson and no one else. And in my opinion VT has not played any real teams other than Clemson, so the jury is out on VT.

2. What about Clemson's win over #11 Auburn? Clemson beat Auburn by the same margin Alabama beat #32 Texas A&M. Which is more impressive? Are you insinuating that Auburn shouldn't be ranked higher than Louisville?

PF: As I just said, Auburn is the most impressive victory. However, Auburn would probably beat Clemson if they played next week at a neutral site. TAMU is not very good. But they are in the SEC, abd there are no bad wins in the SEC.

3. Is non-vote getting FSU really a bigger win than #26 Louisville? Even Wake is getting votes. Do you really think DeAndre Francois made that big of a difference to FSU and justified their preseason ranking? Please inform me as to what the H-E-double-hockey-sticks you saw in him last year that I didn't.

PF:I think DeAndre was and is the true leader of that team. And unfortunately no one else on the team has stepped into the void. In addition, I think that Alabama totally destroyed FSU's psyche moving forward. Had FSU not played Alabama, I am 100% certain they would be undefeated and ranked ahead of Clemson. Francois is a tough and talented QB. FSU just had the misfortune of opening up the season against Emperor Palpatine.

4. Back to FSU... Is the 17 point win over FSU really more impressive than beating 2 top 20 teams and beating Louisville by 26 points?

PF: Didn't realize we had left FSU. Yes, the 17 pt win over FSU is more impressive. Listen, I read and I even post on TigerNet. Seems like most of you thought UL was a joke to begin the season. So you beat Louisville on the night of a black out. Here is my slow clap for you.

5. Are you sick of Clemson fans because they are using logic against what could be perceived as emotional and weak points you've made?

PF: Great question. Listen, everything at this time of year is based on perception and emotion. We all have inherit biases. I admit I am biased and I will continue to be biased with my opinions. The SEC has made me millions and will continue to make me millions more. I'm not going to upset that apple cart and say that Clemson is better than Alabama, even if I believed that - which I don't. I somwtimes think that Clemson should be in the SEC because you Clemson fans are sometimes as dense as SEC fans. I am the face of the SEC Network, I will always publicly back the SEC. I write books about the SEC. I invented the SEC chant. All I care about is that people watch, read, and talk about me. And they do and I make a lot of money. So to answer your question, Id have to say I dont care what Clemson fans say - I have most of you on ignore but I hope you keep watching. I need all the money I can get as my looks and wit dont get me far with ladies not named Phyllis.

6. Should we just end the debate now because Alabama has so many trophies in the lost and found?
PF: I thought that was a good line as well. Seriously, you people in the Upstate are a sensitive bunch. We should end the interview now. Ive got a new Bugatti I'm,
picking up today and I think the cops are about to bust in and take down your meth lab. Do you have a basement door or window I can use to get out of here?

Re: The answers Finebaum would give if honest...

Oct 8, 2017, 10:31 PM

Wow, I’m sexually aroused. Actually you are just a slightly less retarded version of Finebaum, but still wrong. Now get out of my mom’s basement.

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,135
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic