»
Topic: The guys' WORST PLAYED GAME
Replies: 5   Last Post: Dec 20, 2014 11:34 AM by: Tgrlvr1989
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

The guys' WORST PLAYED GAME

Posted: Dec 19, 2014 11:20 PM

of the season and I had to watch it on the SEC NETWORK!!! (for the forst time though, im glad I had it!)

Re: The guys' WORST PLAYED GAME

Posted: Dec 20, 2014 8:16 AM

They thank you for your support

In football?***

[1]
Posted: Dec 20, 2014 9:34 AM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Posted: Dec 20, 2014 11:25 AM

I fear we haven't seen anywhere near " the worst " game this team is capable of displaying. Our coach looked completely disinterested on the bench and our team looked completely overwhelmed and uninspired. Those aren't qualities you can build a program on, in my opinion. I hope it was just a fluke but I think that's just not the case. Sadly, we are going to build an 80 million dollar arena to showcase this program, makes no sense.

Posted: Dec 20, 2014 11:29 AM

$80M is to improve the team. Who wants to play in an outdated stadium/arena?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Dec 20, 2014 11:34 AM

You are correct...I'm not advocating we not build the arena I'm just doubtful that will magically make this program relevant. We must have a change of culture like Dabo has done with the football program. Can BB do it? Maybe but I have my doubts, we didn't just lose to the coots last night, we were(or at least should be)embarrassed. Pride and desire is lacking in our BB team....

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: Section 502. $95 a ticket. Call or text 864.979.7577

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1269 people have read this post