Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Jan 19, 2014, 10:51 AM

I changed my mind and don't want to sort through cans of worms this afternoon. Go Broncos!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're correct. It is our fault. It has nothing to do with

Jan 19, 2014, 11:02 AM

the fact that he is a ##### head

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're correct. It is our fault. It has nothing to do with

Jan 19, 2014, 11:03 AM

Or you could miss the whole point, that's cool.

I think the point is that OBS is a total jacka$$, and has

Jan 19, 2014, 11:17 AM

always acted as such and taken shots at his opponents like this long before the internet or T-Net. Of course he knows it gets under our skin - and as fans, it should. As long as he coaches the coots, it's relevant. The solution isn't to ignore him, the solution is to beat their a$$ repeatedly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: The fact of the matter is that TNet is kind of responsible

Jan 19, 2014, 11:04 AM

What I find hilarious is that you are the first T-net poster to recognize this. Just look at the Spurrier posts on this page alone. Sure, there are lots of Dabo posts on FGF, but no where near the fanatical infatuation that you guys have for SOS.

Btw, I have it from a good source that Spurrier gets a summary of T-net posts about himself and the Gamecocks. He LOVES it! Hell, he's a born Gator. Bad-mouthing doesn't make him mad; he just gets even.

However, please don't start showing any love. Your Coot cousins like things just the way they are!

Why does he get a summary, the old prick can't check himself***

Jan 19, 2014, 11:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too drunk to read the screen.***

Jan 19, 2014, 11:52 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: The fact of the matter is that TNet is kind of responsible

Jan 19, 2014, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: The fact of the matter is that TNet is kind of responsible ]

Good. Show him this one. Hey Spurrier you suck!

The University of South Carolina was stripped of six football scholarships over three years by the National Collegiate Athletic Association and was put on three years probation after athletes got rooms in an off-campus hotel for less than $15 a day.

The school failed to monitor $59,000 of impermissible benefits given to current and prospective student-athletes, the NCAA announced yesterday.

A dozen South Carolina student-athletes received preferential housing prices, and a pair of university boosters provided illegal benefits to recruits from 2009 to 2011, the NCAA’s Division I Committee on Infractions said in an e-mailed statement. During the three-year probationary period, in which the Gamecocks can participate in all championship events, South Carolina must report to the NCAA annually about its compliance and educational efforts.

Other penalties include an $18,500 fine and a reduction of official visits for football recruits.

“It is important to note that the university agreed with nearly all of the allegations in this case,” Britton Banowsky, the chairman of the Committee on Infractions, said in a conference call with reporters. “It was obvious to the committee and to the staff that the university wanted to get to the truth. They wanted to ask all the hard questions of all the right people.”

From May 2009 to October 2010, a dozen Gamecocks lived in a local hotel for “considerably less” than prices available to the general student population, and nine of the student-athletes received special loan arrangements following deferred payments, according to the NCAA’s statement. In total, players were given approximately $51,000 in impermissible extra benefits from the living arrangements.

Boosters Provided Benefits

In addition, two boosters provided more than $8,000 for recruiting inducements and extra benefits, including cash, gift cards and funding of unofficial visits, the NCAA said.

South Carolina announced in December that it had responded to the NCAA’s notice of allegations regarding the impermissible benefits and recruiting. The school acknowledged violations had occurred in its football team in 2009 and 2010, and presented a number of self-imposed penalties endorsed by the NCAA’s infractions committee.

“The university regrets the past actions and decisions by individuals that resulted in violations of NCAA legislation,” Athletic Director Eric Hyman said in a statement on the school’s website. “We are pleased, however, that the Committee on Infractions found the corrective actions we have taken and the penalties we have self-imposed reflect the university’s commitment to full compliance with NCAA rules.”

Other penalties imposed by the Committee on Infractions include the indefinite disassociation of both the involved boosters and the local hotel, and a limit on official visits for men’s and women’s track and field recruits, according to the statement.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if tnet didn't exist, sos would be just as big of an a$$

Jan 19, 2014, 11:07 AM

signed,

free shoes university

he was this way before al gore invented the internet. if he goes to h3ll, he'll be down there handing out 2nd place rings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I blame GWP***

Jan 19, 2014, 11:19 AM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

who doesn't?***

Jan 19, 2014, 11:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bob.

Jan 19, 2014, 11:25 AM

GWP paid for the blue dress.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the union army used to employ ladies to keep the troops

Jan 19, 2014, 11:28 AM

morale up; the blue dress would make sense.

The name of this game is 'hits.'

Jan 19, 2014, 11:27 AM

Now if you go to the jounge replace the 'h' with a 't' and you'll understand that forum as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I halfway agree with this

Jan 19, 2014, 11:51 AM

TNet reports these quotes without fail and it always gets people riled up. If they'd stop posting them, there'd be a lot less of this constant back and forth.

On the other hand, every OTHER Clemson site would still report it, so TNet would get less hits (that those other sites would get), thus less advertising dollars....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. So yeah, I'm guessing TNet will never stop reporting anything Spurrier says that's even a hint of a jab.

Funny thing is, we fall for it every single time. Most of us, anyway. Personally, I've stopped caring what Spurrier says. I already know he's a d0uche and I already know I can't stand him, I don't really need any more evidence to support that. Honestly what irritates me most about his quotes these days is that Tigernet continues to report them like they're news.

TU for post of the day

Jan 19, 2014, 12:46 PM

We cannot spend any time what so ever talking or thinking about this drunken bafoon unless it's to make fun of him.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic