Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The difference between Clemson ans Scar
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

The difference between Clemson ans Scar

Jul 24, 2013, 11:22 AM

One program has won multiple conference championships, the other program has not

One program plays their home games on campus, surrounded by green trees and blue water. The other program plays in an industrial park

One program's recruits are drawn to the school because of the family-oriented atmosphere and beautiful surroundings. The other program's recruits are drawn to the easiness of the classes

One program's head coach constantly goes out of his way to mock the other program/coach, while the other coach never instigates anything and brushes the comments off like they were nothing

One program's star player calls out opponents and campaigns himself for a meaningless trophy, while the other program's star player came back to school to focus on team oriented goals and has stayed humble all the while

One program's measure of success is beating their rival 4 years in a row for the first time ever. The other program has accomplished this feat 8 times

One program chooses not to talk about national championships because THEY KNOW THEY WILL NEVER, EVER WIN ONE. The other program proudly displays a national championship banner in their stadium, and is hoping to bring home another one this season

Can you tell which program is which?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The difference between Clemson ans Scar

Jul 24, 2013, 11:40 AM

One of those two schools has a fan base that worries itself nuts over the other one. Guess which one that is?

GO TIGERS .................JOIN IPTAY IF YOU REALLY CARE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am an IPTAY member

Jul 24, 2013, 11:43 AM

And the coots worry themselves nuts over us ;)

thats easy. it's usuc!

Jul 24, 2013, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Re: The difference between Clemson ans Scar ]

never mind how you spin it, the wash always comes out the same.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2013, 12:03 PM

24 wins head to head.

Need we say more?

I think the first one is Clemson. Not sure, though.***

Jul 24, 2013, 12:06 PM

tigernet

Jul 24, 2013, 12:07 PM

Over the last 2 week would lead you to believe differently. It is like another aite for Gamecock news, cant ever get enough.

Re: tigernet

Jul 24, 2013, 12:11 PM

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, no more coot talk

Jul 24, 2013, 12:34 PM

For the record, this has been my only coot post of the year

Jul 24, 2013, 1:34 PM [ in reply to tigernet ]

that's the reason I'm here...I get just as much South Carolina discussion here as I do on the South Carolina boards

And you get the same amount of Clemson talk on your boards.

Jul 24, 2013, 1:35 PM

Amazing concept a rivalry is...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Jul 24, 2013, 1:48 PM [ in reply to Re: tigernet ]

No you are here because you are truly a Clemson closet fan and want to come out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you ever made one single post on here that

Jul 24, 2013, 1:42 PM [ in reply to tigernet ]

was even legible?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

go easy on him

Jul 24, 2013, 1:43 PM

he's one of the guys that chose them because of the easy classes!!!

sheesh

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Their engineering department's Twitter is....

Jul 24, 2013, 1:47 PM

@UniversityOfSouthCarolinaEngineeringAndComputing...

If you try to tweet them, you are using up 49 of your 140 characters just to address them...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

LOL! "Computing"

Jul 24, 2013, 1:50 PM

Welcome to Computing 101. Please open your books to chapter 1, how to power up your computer. Don't forget class to read Chapter 2, how to google, for next class.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

He'll reply to your post after he finishes googling

Jul 24, 2013, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Have you ever made one single post on here that ]

"legible".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jul 24, 2013, 1:50 PM

"while the other coach never instigates anything and brushes the comments off like they were nothing"

I think you got this backwards, when the comments literally were nothing, Dabo went off on a huge rant and used every cliche insult aimed at South Carolina found on tigernet.

As far as Clowney only caring about the heisman and not about team goals,

“That’s not really a goal for me,” he said. “A goal for me is winning the SEC (championship). That’s our biggest goal right now.”

PLEASE let me guess cause i KNOW the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 24, 2013, 1:55 PM

C L E M S O N....T I G E Rrrrrr S!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2013, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: The difference between Clemson ans Scar ]

don't you go trying to use facts here....

spurrier is an a$$. I don't remember him bragging about

Jul 25, 2013, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: The difference between Clemson ans Scar ]

beating anyone else like he has Clemson. It is the only, and soon to end, thing he can say he has done at USC. Clowney better hope he wins the Heisman cause he is not going to win an SEC championship this year and USC will not win one at all.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2013, 2:12 PM

OK. Enough is enough. Our tradition is miles ahead of the coots. Agreed. Harvard had tradition, Army had tradition, Duke had tradition, GT had tradition. Tradition doesn't mean anything if you don't DEFEND it. We are at a tipping point in football in SC. If we don't stand and deliver soon the tradition will be in an industrial park with easy classes and a senile coach. We better understand that our conference is a problem and we need to schedule non conference games like Ga and Aub every year. Our guys need to be tested by fire; fire will strengthen even the best metal.

My two grandsons have never known a Clemson victory (five years old) and the tradition to them is all the family fuming after the coot game. Don't care about all the other bull, BEAT THE COOTS.

Jul 24, 2013, 4:41 PM

Blue water??

Clemson has the coach without ManBoobs!*

Jul 24, 2013, 8:45 PM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

^^^^^^Forgot this one***

Jul 26, 2013, 1:20 AM

Jul 24, 2013, 10:24 PM

Yeah the one that had the most NCAA violations.

Jul 24, 2013, 10:38 PM

One Has DODO Ice while the other has the real stuff!

Where the bluff rd. projects

Jul 24, 2013, 10:34 PM

yawn their nastiness...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Your served up a soft toss to the coots.

Jul 25, 2013, 10:54 AM

I wonder what happened to 'em all?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everything

Jul 25, 2013, 11:45 AM

that matters.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic