Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The day I pooped in my leather Capri pants
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

The day I pooped in my leather Capri pants

Dec 5, 2019, 11:45 AM

So I was playing a round of golf at Paris Mountain Country Club in Greenville yesterday, and had some homemade egg salad sandwiches that I made in my tool shed to eat along the way. About a dozen. After the third whole and eighth sandwich I felt it brewing, but I was about to break 90 so I held it. Then, while bending over my tee shot on the fourth hole it erupted like a geyser. It blew a hole in my black leather Capri pants. I kept playing in that condition.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The day I pooped in my leather Capri pants

Dec 5, 2019, 11:55 AM

soooo..... what'd you shoot?

Dec 5, 2019, 12:20 PM

A load of crap

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 8:25 PM

The same exact thing happened to me last Saturday. I was really enjoying the game sitting right in amongst a bunch of coots, high fiving myself after each TD and after each defensive stop, and I felt my stomach brewing, but no way was I going to do THAT in one of those filthy restrooms at WB. Well in the third quarter all heck broke loose and there was nothing I could do to stop it. But the game was so good, I also couldn't get up and leave, so I stayed. Not long after, I looked around and noticed I was all alone.

Nobody cares***

Dec 5, 2019, 11:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

pigs?

Dec 5, 2019, 11:58 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Go on....***

Dec 5, 2019, 11:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Did you keep playing like a real man or did you

Dec 5, 2019, 12:01 PM

hustle back to the boys room to do some clean up? Also did you turn your underwear inside out so you can keep playing

This story also lacks texture and consistency.

Dec 5, 2019, 12:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 5, 2019, 12:05 PM

That's just not plain and simple nasty, That is F ing dog nasty, sorry to say, but it's true!!!! I wouldn't care if I was on a 60 round, I'm going home and hit the shower and throw those chitty pants in the trash, and it wouldn't have mattered if I had paid $159.99 for the leather Capri pants, whatever they are. My wife wears Capri pants, but I've never heard of men wearing them. Aren't they those just above the knee tight pants that women wear!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I laughed pretty hard at this response

Dec 5, 2019, 4:25 PM

You guys always deliver

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I laughed pretty hard at this response

Dec 5, 2019, 5:56 PM

Well.....Jessie Palmer

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: The day I pooped in my leather Capri pants ]

Leather chaps have a back to them?? Sounds like a Bentback Mountain experience...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 12:10 PM

Who wears leather pants to play golf? What man wears Capri pants? Not even going to address the physical falsity of butt ejecta piercing leather. Get back to class, 7th grader...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 12:11 PM

TMI Brady.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm like a diamond in an ice storm right now.***

Dec 5, 2019, 12:31 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 12:53 PM

They did;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCsqABAQLjs

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 11:40 PM

That there was worth a TU, but the Capri man will have to have more Capri pants shipped to him bc he chit the ones he has on!!!

Please somebody tell me that dude was just kidding bc, I don't think he was with hearing the whole story to what led him to chitting his pants!!!!:):):)

Leather Capri pants. Egg salad sandwich you made in your

Dec 5, 2019, 5:54 PM

tool shed.

Is this some kind of encrypted message?

Re: Leather Capri pants. Egg salad sandwich you made in your

Dec 5, 2019, 11:44 PM

I just can't see anything that could possibly be encrypted in that story bc it just sounded so true. Anyway, what kind of man would admit wearing Capri pants that he just chit in without some truth being there!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!! Oppps I just chit my jamas;)

And you're telling us this

Dec 5, 2019, 5:56 PM

WHY?????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Found Buzz Paw's scok . . . .***

Dec 5, 2019, 6:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

True Story - The Day My Cart Partner Pooped All Over Himself

Dec 5, 2019, 6:33 PM

While playing golf in Michigan in 2009 on the annual golf trip, my cart partner John (RIP John) kept saying he had to go chit starting on the 4th hole. I asked if he wanted to stop as we passed 2 port-a-potties along the way, but he said he could make it to the Club House after 9.

On the 8th hole, he was rumbling bad and when we got to the green, he took off quickly toward a nearby storage shed. The next thing I see is John walking from behind the shed with his legs spread apart and chit all over his legs, socks, shoes, shorts and even a turd hanging off his belt. Evidently, John could not get his pants down and properly positioned fast enough and chit all over his clothes and himself. Being a trooper, he cleaned himself the best he could with a couple golf towels, finished the hole and moved on to #9.

Needless to say he was rank and I would not let him in the cart with me. He finished the 9th hole but I kept the cart about 50 feet away and would toss him a club for his next shot.

When we got to the clubhouse, thank goodness they had a bath downstairs away from the pro shop. While John cleaned himself with paper towels downstairs, I went to the pro shop and bought him some new shorts and shirt.

Being frugal, John put all his chitty clothes in the bag the new clothes had been in. When the round was over John had put the bag in the car with the guys he rode with and they discovered what happened when the smell n the car wouldn't go away. They tried to throw the clothes away and then started throwing the bag everywhere. John finally got them back and took them to laundry mat after we got back to our resort.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: True Story - The Day My Cart Partner Pooped All Over Himself

Dec 5, 2019, 7:35 PM

I wonder if, when he got home from the "all boys" trip, he told his wife. I doubt it! Hahaha!

Dec 5, 2019, 8:08 PM [ in reply to True Story - The Day My Cart Partner Pooped All Over Himself ]

You two need to get together and write a ###### for Caddyshack-Chili Today, Hot Tamale...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 8:09 PM

S C R I P T is a bad word?

Are you on Tinder?***

Dec 5, 2019, 7:56 PM

Re: Are you on Tinder?***

Dec 5, 2019, 11:46 PM

Clearlax don't have nothing over his egg salad!!! :)

Re: Are you on Tinder?***

Dec 6, 2019, 3:31 AM [ in reply to Are you on Tinder?*** ]

After a divorce, hunting and live roulette save the wife

Dec 5, 2019, 8:00 PM

Is Al Roker your brother, he pooped his pants when he met Obama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Im on my 4th Makers and just laughed out loud and

Dec 5, 2019, 8:04 PM

brother I don't do that often here....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who in god's name can td this post?***

Dec 5, 2019, 8:09 PM

Re: Who in god's name can td this post?***

Dec 5, 2019, 11:50 PM

Man there is some asssholes on here that log in just to TD folks!!! Someone has licked the red off their candy!!!

Well done.

Dec 5, 2019, 8:19 PM

I enjoy egg salad sammiches. Just not as much as you do...do.

~JKB

Dec 5, 2019, 8:32 PM

Due wut?!
This is what happens when you don’t have a password on your phone.

I don't know why I'm reading this and laughing my @ss off...

Dec 5, 2019, 9:33 PM

But I am. This may be the most random thing ever posted to the tnets.

Re: I don't know why I'm reading this and laughing my @ss off...

Dec 5, 2019, 11:51 PM

No doubt a ROH post!!!

Wait.....?

Dec 5, 2019, 9:45 PM

....Aren't capris a lady's garmet?? and....

1 dozen fart salad sandwiches? On the golf course?

Dec 5, 2019, 11:57 PM

I bet you wish you were a donating member right now, so you could delete your post, you must have thought you were texting someone who loves you, this had to have a brain fart, no, a brain chit!!! ROFLMFAO!!!

Is your mom single?***

Dec 6, 2019, 12:00 AM

Dec 6, 2019, 4:34 AM

Isn’t the word Capri, French for high waters.

Re: Then what happened?

Dec 6, 2019, 8:37 AM

TIA

Screw Calford.

Re: Then what happened?

Dec 6, 2019, 11:52 AM

Things feel good but ain't what you wanted sometimes

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic