Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you were stranded on a deserted island with a uga bulldog or a coot who would you pick?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

If you were stranded on a deserted island with a uga bulldog or a coot who would you pick?

Apr 20, 2019, 8:14 PM

?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you were stranded on a deserted island with a uga bulldog or a coot who would you pick?

Apr 20, 2019, 8:30 PM

A coot. Chickens are edible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you were stranded on a deserted island with a uga bulldog or a coot who would you pick?

Apr 20, 2019, 8:49 PM

So are dawgs. Just ask Bevo.
Or Bama. Not too tough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 20, 2019, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Re: If you were stranded on a deserted island with a uga bulldog or a coot who would you pick? ]

Dog makes a fine meal

Apr 20, 2019, 8:33 PM

I think I would just pick my nose !!!

The dawg. At least you can talk football with them.

Apr 20, 2019, 8:41 PM

I wouldn't enjoy talking about the greatness of Dawn Staley

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The dawg. At least you can talk football with them.

Apr 20, 2019, 8:59 PM

Owens wins....great answer. Go Tigers

Re: The dawg. At least you can talk football with them.

Apr 21, 2019, 11:59 AM

Can I pick the alumni. I pick Kim Basinger of Georgia!

Apr 20, 2019, 8:46 PM

Suicide

Dawgs are man's best friend . . .

Apr 20, 2019, 8:54 PM

and who knows what infection that coot might have . . . the dawg for sure!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 8:55 PM

I would pick MacGyver.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2019, 9:00 PM

Which one tastes better?

Apr 20, 2019, 9:33 PM

If they were guys, I would kill them both so that I wouldn't have to hear anything about either team. If they were women, I would choose the one with dark hair and olive skin. I would tell her that if I ever heard a word about her team, that I would use coconuts and play dodge ball with her!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

id chose the one

Apr 20, 2019, 9:40 PM

Who was female! If not we’re, I’d swim!

Re: id chose the one

Apr 20, 2019, 9:41 PM

Neither were !!!

Easy

Apr 20, 2019, 9:57 PM

Coot. A chicken is like a perpetual motion machine. It can eat its own poop and turn it into one egg every morning for you to eat for breakfast.

Apr 20, 2019, 10:26 PM

It’s easier to stomach grilled chicken as opposed to a pup, so I say coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dawg since Clemson grad Son went to UGa Law...

Apr 20, 2019, 10:29 PM

and we could talk about the Varsity near campus and their great onion rings & orange/white ice cream shakes and neat downtown.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The shark.***

Apr 20, 2019, 11:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd start swimmin'***

Apr 20, 2019, 11:51 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy answer here! It would be “the coot”

Apr 21, 2019, 12:02 AM

whom I have spent the last FORTY TWO wonderful years with! Yes, my wife!

Blessed me with two great daughters and a grand daughter with another one on the way.

Yep! Easy answer!

Btw, both daughters graduated from CU and so did their husbands! Yes, my “poor” wife is outnumbered and bless her as she can rightfully cheer for her daughter’s Tigers!

Go Tigers!

For what?

Apr 21, 2019, 12:07 AM

Bait?

Dawg for sharks.

Chicken for sting rays.

To drown first....

Apr 21, 2019, 12:10 AM

;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely the coot

Apr 21, 2019, 8:10 AM

You have to think about this situation strictly on survival. More importantly, mine. So here is my rationale.

1. If we had to swim for it, Coots have been treading water for years. Could come in very useful.

2. For effective progress, a hierarchy of leadership would have to established. Easy one here, I would be the leader and the Coot would know it.

AND

3. Everyone knows Coots just lay down and die. When scarcity of food hits, this would be very handy.

Apr 21, 2019, 8:31 AM

Wouldn't be stranded, sh!t floats. I could use either for a pontoon on a raft.

Apr 21, 2019, 8:34 AM

I assuming they were both chicks it would be the hotter one.

Apr 21, 2019, 9:26 AM

If they were both guys, they would soon be long pork.

Apr 21, 2019, 8:47 AM

I wouldn't care what school she rooted for if she was young, beautiful and warm natured.

(You young guys still have a lot to learn)

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There you go Joe - I knew a Dawg co-ed

Apr 21, 2019, 8:57 AM

back in my younger years that I would have volunteered to go to the desert island with.

Apr 21, 2019, 11:40 AM

She Who Must Be Obeyed was a coot, so yeah, the coot. Besides that was 48 years ago, at which time I cootnaped her and nuptialized her into the Tiger family. Now, if it were any other coot, I guess I could cut it up and use it for fish bait, and I'd have a hard time doing that to a dog, so, yeah, the coot. Still.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2019, 2:40 PM

A Bulldog is a better pet than a chicken.
Have you ever trained a chicken?

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic