Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have regular DirecT Tv, do I need call Direct and request
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,904

I have regular DirecT Tv, do I need call Direct and request

Aug 19, 2019, 10:12 AM

ACC Network, or will it come free?
Any info is Greatly Appreciated!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have regular DirecT Tv, do I need call Direct and request

Aug 19, 2019, 10:25 AM

Who knows! They all have everyone guessing. That darn Obama.

The channel goes live thursday.. you'll know for sure

Aug 19, 2019, 10:26 AM

By then.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: The channel goes live thursday.. you'll know for sure

Aug 19, 2019, 11:01 AM

Seven pm ... first show.

Aug 19, 2019, 11:46 AM

Yes, but on what channel? It's like Directv wants to keep it a secret or something. There is no mention of the ACCN on their website and a search for the game comes up with a replay of the 2001 game on another network. I hoped by now there would be a list of providers and channel numbers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 11:52 AM

Channel 612 is what I was told from an inside source at DIRECTV.

Guessing on this but if you have the sports package you will get the ACC channel. In other words if you get sec network now you most likely will get acc network.

Aug 19, 2019, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: The channel goes live thursday.. you'll know for sure ]

You will need to discuss with their call center in Guatemala to find out. Good luck with that....

Aug 19, 2019, 11:52 AM

We have Spectrum and there's already a channel waiting. My better half called DirecTV for her Dad and was told that she had to call back on Saturday the 24th to get the channel added. I don't know if there is extra cost or not or why the 24th. DirectTV just said they won't add ACCN unless you call. He lives in Clemson.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 12:23 PM

I just called DirecTV and the dude on the phone said only way to get ACCN is through ESPN+ and I was like sir I just saw an ad on the internet that ACCN is on DirecTV and he said that yeah it just changed last week. And I saw the ad yesterday so who even knows.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I have regular DirecT Tv, do I need call Direct and request ]

I just called DirecTV and the dude on the phone said only way to get ACCN is through ESPN+ and I was like sir I just saw an ad on the internet that ACCN is on DirecTV and he said that yeah it just changed last week. And I saw the ad yesterday so who even knows.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you get SEC/Big 10 channels, you'll get ACC***

Aug 19, 2019, 12:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 12:34 PM

I have DTV as well and am of the belief it will be with my sports package. When they added the SEC network I didn't have to do anything.

It should pop up here this week on whatever 600 channel they set. Big 10 is 610. SEC is 611. I would guess ACC would be 612. But, not sure.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 1:12 PM

It is pretty annoying that AT&T has not released any additional information on this yet since they agreed to carry the network back in March.

As of now, the channel number appears to be 612. This is where it showed up in testing recently. So, that is where it is anticipated to be once the network goes live.

As for the package, it is speculated that it will be in the same packages as SECN and BTN. So, that would be the Choice package or higher. Once again, this is speculation. So, if you have a package below the Choice level, don't upgrade to Choice or higher just because you read this.

If you subscribe to the Choice package or one of the higher packages, the network should be available to you whenever it goes live. That is the Internet's best guess as of now. There should not be an additional cost for ACCN.

If you are a DIRECTV customer, then you are probably aware that sometimes when a channel goes live, you may need to un-hide it if you use a custom favorites list. I know I have to do this often. So, once you hear that the channel is live, if you don't see 612 in your guide, you may need to un-hide it from your favorites.

There is no official word on when they are lighting up the channel. In the past, Wednesday at 6 AM was a common day for when DIRECTV added new channels. However, that is not always the case. So, at this point, we really don't know. It could be Wednesday, or it could be Thursday. Either way, nothing will be broadcast on the network until 7 PM on Thursday, August 22. So, if DIRECTV does not light up the channel until Thursday morning, you will still have until 7 PM to make sure you are subscribed to an appropriate package and that the channel is showing up in your guide.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,904
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic