Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just Get Tired
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,517

Just Get Tired

Nov 11, 2019, 6:33 PM

Just get so tired hearing about how great the SEC is and how poor the ACC is! Take the two poorest teams in the ACC...Georgia Tech & Syracuse and put them up against Arkansas & Vanderbilt and they will win 9/10 times and the SEC has Kentucky, Tennessee, South Carolina, Old Miss, Young Miss, and Misery that might be thrown in there as well! At least the PAC 10 (twelve...whatever) has some balance....SEC looks so great because the three lead dogs always have someone that they are sure to beat...Georgia loses the South Carolina at home and South Carolina loses at home to App State and the talking heads are not worried about eye candy...they would rarely say that Clemson is in rare air above the rest of the ACC where there might be parity...good parity not Ark & Vandy parity!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just Get Tired

Nov 11, 2019, 7:04 PM

The love that's spewed about the secheat comes mainly from ESecPN, and I imagine some of that love comes from league ownership (protecting their investment). That said, Clemson certainly seems to stack up very nicely to anything they want to bring our way. That is not changing anytime soon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 7:56 PM

I believe that from top to bottom, the SEC is a lot better than the ACC IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2019, 8:13 PM

Why? That was the same thoughts last year with Bama being #1,#2,#3,#4 and #5 best teams in the country

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 12, 2019, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Just Get Tired ]

So you really think that Arkansas or Vandy can beat Syracuse or Georgia Tech...Vandy lost to a Nashville Girl Scout Troup #26...but it was a close one!

Nov 12, 2019, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Just Get Tired ]

I agree. I cant believe anyone would think otherwise. Its odd actually.

Nov 12, 2019, 7:41 AM

The SEC is way better. They have some bad teams, but it is night and day better than the ACC. There are probably 6 teams in the SEC that would win the ACC if we werent in it. The SEC deserves more credit. Who cares? Why does it matter what people think of the SEC. Shouldnt we just worry about Clemson?

Nov 12, 2019, 8:54 PM

You said that wrong...there might be 2 teams that would win the ACC if Clemson were not in it...besides the SEC dropped the SAT long ago...that's why USC bolted from the ACC and joined the SEC later because they could recruit those once lobotamized...SEC actually means can't spell or graduate in Creek Indian!

Nov 12, 2019, 8:03 AM

People saying the SEC is better than the ACC aren't comparing Arkansas and Vanderbilt to GT and Syracuse. They're talking about the top half of the conference which I'm assuming you agree with since you decided to compare the two bottom teams from each conference instead.

Nov 12, 2019, 11:58 AM

I could be wrong, but over all means to me all of it. And to me, take the best teams from the SEC, and play them against the best teams of the ACC, and I believe that SEC will win that match up. Probably the worst team in the ACC would beat Arkansas at the present time, but it hasn't always been that way, just with the last two head coaches....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bottom of the SEC sucks just as bad as the bottom of the

Nov 12, 2019, 8:09 AM

ACC. The top of the SEC is way better than the top of the ACC. Sure Clemson is as good as anybody in the SEC, but they have at least 6 teams that would beat the 2nd best ACC team whether that is Virginia, VT, or Wake.

Re: The bottom of the SEC sucks just as bad as the bottom of the

Nov 12, 2019, 8:59 AM

The leader of the SEC East can't beat South Carolina...You are basically stuck with Alabama, LSU now, Auburn occasionally, Florida unless they play Miami and once and a while A&M! That's a big lineup of teams...you'd do just as well to have kept Suwannee, Tulane & Georgia Tech! Everything changes in College Football...previous SEC mouth said top to bottom better than the ACC...well we beat the hell out of the top and the rest of the ACC, even the bottom dwellers could beat the bottom of the SEC! The top two teams in the SEC just played a nationally televised game where neither defense could stop the other...looked like the Big 12 conference...and one of those with a crippled quarterback! LSU can barely beat Bama with a lame QB and Clemson waxed the Greatest Team ever to play College Football and we pulled the last TD so the 'elephant' keeper did not have a stroke!

Yes Georgia can beat South Carolina. They didn't but they

Nov 12, 2019, 5:17 PM

win that game at least 9 times out of 10. That's like saying our 2016 team was literally incapable of beating Pitt that year.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,517
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic