Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like .....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like .....

Jan 2, 2016, 5:36 PM

Well, it's like Clemson boasting about ACC basketball. I mean, we simply don't do it. We realize who we are, and we don't celebrate other ACC basketball teams having success. Think about it Coots. How pathetic are you?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The bottom go the SEC East. That is some kind of

Jan 2, 2016, 5:43 PM

pathetic.

Re: The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like .....

Jan 2, 2016, 5:47 PM

Meanwhile 4 of the teams in USUCK's division didn't even make it to a bowl!! Its so laughable and pathetic how they ride the coattails of the SEC west! Heck, the $EC east champ got blown out in their bowl! And I guess when you lose to The Citadel that's all you have to say!! Go Tigers, ACC and Orange Bowl Champions!!

Jan 2, 2016, 5:52 PM

You guys don't boast about it because you guys don't really follow your basketball team.

Football is the one sport fans from both schools tend to follow even when they're not good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

First of all... just no.

Jan 2, 2016, 5:54 PM

Second of all, bragging about your conference when you don't contribute anything to it is silly.

Exactly! When you don't contribute it's only like

Jan 3, 2016, 8:12 AM

this....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Jan 2, 2016, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Re: The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like ..... ]

"Football is the one sport fans from both schools tend to follow even when they're not good."

Coot fans get that often.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ?

Jan 2, 2016, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like ..... ]

That is all you will get from their athletic success. I have not heard one person say..."USCheat is 3-9 BUT they are a winner because of Alabama"

I have lived long enough to know that Duke winning in basketball means nothing to Clemson. I would assume Duke is smart enough to realize the same about Clemson football.

Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ?

Jan 2, 2016, 7:58 PM

No one is saying South Carolina is better because Alabama may win the national championship.

Just because you want to create a fake narrative doesn't make it real.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2016, 7:59 PM

So what is the narrative? Do enlighten us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2016, 8:12 PM

The narrative is like when you brag about winning the ACC in 2011 and we didn't.

If you don't beat Alabama in the championship game it's hard to argue you were good enough to have won the SEC the last decade.

^^^^^Ignernt^^^^^

Jan 2, 2016, 8:15 PM

The last decade? Cracka puhlease....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And what does it means when you...

Jan 2, 2016, 8:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

...have been in the SEC since 1991 and have never won it?

Pretty telling, no?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And what does it means when you...

Jan 2, 2016, 10:14 PM

You guys wouldn't have won it either. So it seems pointless to make fun of us for something you would have failed at as well.

This is the first year you may have if you end up beating Alabama.

Re: And what does it means when you...

Jan 3, 2016, 7:16 AM

Quote:
You guys wouldn't have won it either. So it seems pointless to make fun of us for something you would have failed at as well.

This is the first year you may have if you end up beating Alabama.

Pure conjecture. Let's stick with what actually DID happen (i.e. FACTS, which I know are difficult things for you leftists and Coots).

Besides, that sounds like you are saying that joining the SEC was a bad thing for USuC, which I think is correct...

BTW, the Citadel just scored again...

And what does it means when you...

Jan 2, 2016, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

...have had a football program since 1892 and have never won a Natty????

Also pretty telling...

Jan 2, 2016, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

What in gods name are you talking about? Why would we brag about us winning the acc and y'all didn't? It's kinda hard for y'all to do when your not in the acc.

So if we beat bama, that means we were good enough to win the sec for the last 10 years?

You are a special kind of stupid.

Jan 2, 2016, 8:25 PM

Well there was this time when USUCK was in the ACC. They couldn't win that so they decided they were going to go somewhere they could never win and use that as an excuse. How's that for the real narrative?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And did you know that USuC's winning percentage...

Jan 2, 2016, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

...against Clemson is almost identical to USuC's winning percentage against the SEC???

Pretty telling and pathetic...

Jan 2, 2016, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

Classof09 I don't think anyone on this board has ever claimed we would win the SEC. We play in the ACC so therefore our goal is to win our on Conference. Winning the ACC for you will never happen you play in the SEC. Why make such a stupid statement? You guys grasp at whatever straw is available. Even if we beat Bama doesn't mean we would have or could have won the SEC in the last decade. I will say we have done fairly well when playing SEC teams in the last 6-7 years..

Jan 2, 2016, 10:18 PM

There are plenty of posters on here who in years past bragged that y'all won a conference title and we haven't.

That's why USC fans point out the strength of the SEC. Comparing ACC championships to SEC Championships is disingenuous.

Jan 2, 2016, 10:28 PM

Says the fan of the last place team in the worst division in college football.

You may no sense but that's typical for a Coot.

You're the same idiots who have convinced themselves hiring a failed former SEC coach and failed SEC DC is going to turn things around.

MT

Jan 2, 2016, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

09', In your mind the conference your school is in is the best conference ever and in some ways that is to be admired. Coots need something they can be proud of I guess and to take that from you might leave you as empty inside as your schools trophy case. I wouldn't want that. So I will agree with you that being in the SEC may have been the wisest decision ever and could be what has gotten USCjr football where it is today. Heck the program may have been dismantled by now and Williams Brice turned into a Russian Circus without it for all we know. But please understand when you see things from a Clemson perspective it doesn't make sense. We like winning seasons. We enjoy traveling to Championship games and watching our school succeed, and we root for Clemson not our conference. Does any of what I just said make sense to you?

Jan 2, 2016, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

There have been years that you could make that argument...

2015 is not one of them. Clemson beat three teams that finished the season ranked from the ACC on the way to the playoffs....

Alabama beat ZERO...

Plus the SEC was 4-4 vs. the ACC head to head....that doesn't exactly show that the SEC is much stronger....

when you lose to the citadel the last two times you played them...

Jan 2, 2016, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

your football program is one of the worst in the country. Tell me when is the last time the coots won 17 games in a row

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we've beat two national title winners in Auburn and LSU over the past ten years..

Jan 2, 2016, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

so yes we could win the sec. Get a clue your argument falls flat on its face

Re: we've beat two national title winners in Auburn and LSU over the past ten years..

Jan 2, 2016, 8:29 PM

I am surprised the SEC hasn't invited us to join and booted the gamecocks out because they were such an embarrassment to their prideful league

Re: we've beat two national title winners in Auburn and LSU over the past ten years..

Jan 2, 2016, 10:15 PM [ in reply to we've beat two national title winners in Auburn and LSU over the past ten years.. ]

We've beaten Clemson 5 out of the last 7 years so clearly we are good enough to make a national championship game, right?

Or can we agree your argument is dumb?

Jan 3, 2016, 8:56 AM [ in reply to we've beat two national title winners in Auburn and LSU over the past ten years.. ]

Don't forget Ohio State. I know their not in the SEC but they won a NC the year after we beat them in the OB.

its not fake it's the only thing gamecock fans talk about***

Jan 2, 2016, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

63-17 and 67-42-4

Jan 2, 2016, 11:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Does Alabama send you a Christmas card ? ]

All the comparisons needed

Jan 2, 2016, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like ..... ]

USuC is a wimmens bassetball skrewl...

Jan 2, 2016, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like ..... ]

> You guys don't boast about it because you guys don't
> really follow your basketball team.
>
> Football is the one sport fans from both schools tend
> to follow even when they're not good.

Not true. You guys celebrate women's basketball if they're good enough to.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2016, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Re: The Coots boasting about SEC Football is like ..... ]

Here's what's sad - the opponents were Texas tech, Kansas st, ok state, nc state, northwestern, etc. The sh1ttiest teams in football. A joke. It wasn't FSU, Ohio state, nd, or Stanford. Do you know why? Because you would lose. We don't cheer acc for any reason. We cheer Clemson. And on Jan 11, we will place our trophy in the case and laugh at your irrelevance

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 2, 2016, 7:51 PM

people on welfare bragging about their income when they did little to contribute to it and reap the benefits from the hardwork of the other members of their conference.

^^^^^This post is under-rated!!!!^^^^^***

Jan 2, 2016, 8:23 PM

Jan 2, 2016, 7:53 PM
image.jpg(7.4 K)

Bragging about your buddy's hot girlfriend and yours looks like this. Don't do it you are embarrassing yourself.

Yeah.in fact, I just as soon pull against UNCheat as anybody***

Jan 2, 2016, 7:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USuC wants to be relevant so bad in football

Jan 2, 2016, 8:24 PM

That they will hang on anything. The poor little chickens are completely blind to what their perception is... it's really sad and pathetic.

Jan 2, 2016, 9:54 PM

Tonight there were a small group making noise watching the usuck basketball game. One of them I swear had a bammer hat and a coot hoodie!! In public no doubt. Sad but very funny. You can't fix stupid!!

Jan 2, 2016, 10:57 PM

the Shamecock game and season that sticks out for me during there cute little 3-year run was the Auburn game in the Lamecocks 2011 season. They were in the driver seat to win their side of the SEC and possibly the SEC, but USuC loses to a mediocre Auburn team 16-13 at home, the same team that was beaten by Clemson that same year 38-24. That was probably there best shot at winning the SEC, but they pulled a USuC-ing! Even though they got whipped by a good Arkansas team on the road right after that game, the Auburn game was the one that was the killer! What a choke job!

Jan 2, 2016, 11:01 PM

Yea but they couldn't have lost the SEC if they weren't in it now could they?

Jan 2, 2016, 11:15 PM
image.jpeg(33.9 K)

This...

Jan 2, 2016, 11:42 PM

Coots measure everything football by Alabama ,.,They are the SEC .,

We fixin to test them for you ., Yall want to buy a picture of The Orange Bowl Trophy ???

Look good to recruits ,. How about a Cotton Bowl trophy picture ., I bet you didn't watch any
bowl games ??? That Tiger Paw jumps in your eye everytime you turn the channel .,., On the News
ESPN runs a spot every 5 minutes ., Scrolling across the bottom .,,., Clemson Tigers

Jan 2, 2016, 11:50 PM

Nah, its like a kid saying "I know you just beat my a.., but my big brother can beat you up."

I've never excused Clemson losing due to playing in the ACC.

Jan 3, 2016, 8:54 AM

It would shame me and my University to excuse losing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2016, 8:58 AM

I could care less about that because they make themselves look like clowns when they do.....what gets me is now they finish all of their statements with "Spurs up" or they call that ridiculous fat @$$ sociopath of a coach by some stupid fat @$$ nickname "Boom" that I'm sure a whole slew of fat @$$holes got together and decided that it would be a perfect name for him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic