»
Topic: The best throw of KB’s career was the one to Kendrick
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 3, 2018 10:00 AM by: tigerbornandraised86
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

The best throw of KB’s career was the one to Kendrick

[5]
Posted: Sep 3, 2018 9:43 AM

Last year KB usually did one of three things when under pressure: run, throw the ball away, or take a sack. Sure, he made a few plays scrambling around, but watching him stand IN the pocket, make an accurate throw, and take the hit was good to see. And good for him.

Re: The best throw of KB’s career was the one to Kendrick

[2]
Posted: Sep 3, 2018 9:45 AM

KB started slow but I thought he settled in. We gonna be just fine. Go Tigers!

[3]
Posted: Sep 3, 2018 9:46 AM

Probably the best throw under pressure. The one to Amari was probably one of the best throws for a drop back without pressure.

I loved that DK attacked the ball. Throw it up and let those long, athletic, WRs go high point the ball. It’s going to be a fun year!

[2]
Posted: Sep 3, 2018 9:52 AM

DK reminds me a lot of Cain, since basically coming from similar situations. I like what I saw from DK. High pointing the ball is not an easy attribute for a WR, usually what determines the elite ones from the good ones. Go Tigers!

[1]
Posted: Sep 3, 2018 9:57 AM

Reminds me of the pure athletism of Cain but a more natural WR. I’m excited to see him develop throughout the season.

Posted: Sep 3, 2018 10:00 AM

Yea def further along than Cain was as a FR. Gonna be fun to watch all these WRs progress this year!

Posted: Sep 3, 2018 9:51 AM

It was a thing of beauty. When I watched the game again yesterday, I noticed how great that throw and catch was. Wow.

[1]
Posted: Sep 3, 2018 9:56 AM

Gestalt. The arm strength of KB to get the ball downfield with air under it, and the ability to high point and catch it with his hands for DK. It was a thing of beauty.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have not got anything about buying football tickets for This year. In the mail. Maybe they are w...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1265 people have read this post